Explosion Boston Marathon #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmation that LE has NOT asked the public for help identifying anyone yet.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/18/u...moves-into-third-day.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

In the first major break in the hunt for the Boston Marathon bomber, F.B.I. personnel on Wednesday found security video clips that showed a man they believe may have played a role in planting the explosives that killed three people and injured more than 170 on Monday.

The videos also showed at least a handful of others whom the authorities want to question, either because of what they appear to be doing in the video or their proximity to the blasts, according to a senior law enforcement official.

The official said the authorities were trying to boil down the number of people of interest in the videos and will then decide whether to ask the public’s help in locating them.

“It’s a crowd, there are a lot of different angles — it is not like some television-produced video — there’s a lot that isn’t clear,” said the official. “But most interpretations support the notion that one man is seen dropping a bag.”

The official added: “There are several videos with people in them, and we’re looking to talk to more than one guy. It’s still very squishy but there are a lot of interesting people” the authorities want to talk to.

As news spread of the video Wednesday afternoon, officials emphatically denied a flurry of news media reports that they had made an arrest. The F.B.I. was still “looking for a name to put with a face in a video,” one law enforcement official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

LE is not handing out photos. Perhaps someone posing as LE is doing it.

No more racism discussion. Discuss the situation and what is developing.

:werk:

Second photo, still have bags. Fourth photo blue jacket on right has no bag.
http://deadspin.com/i-watched-the-marathon-bombing-from-above-these-are-my-473591429

If I'm looking at the right person you're are talking about in the 4th photo, it looks like he is holding hands with a woman/girl. Is this the same person? So many people in blue, with back packs, etc. This is a herculean task to pick apart. Praying for LE...

BTW, Yoda, that blog piece was just heart wrenching. What a story...

I was just looking at the photo again of the "wanted men".

His backpack does NOT have the lighter grey stripe on the handles like the exploded bag. It can't be the same bag, IMO.

Anyone else see what I am seeing?

Jumping off this post...

The two men that are being discussed, the black backpack does not appear to be a fox head bag, which is the brand of the zipper in the LE photos.

If I'm looking at the right person you're are talking about in the 4th photo, it looks like he is holding hands with a woman/girl. Is this the same person? So many people in blue, with back packs, etc. This is a herculean task to pick apart. Praying for LE...

I agree, that is not the same jacket or person.

I think for me it's because he looks very unathletic and pale, like a basement dweller and he's carrying the bag. But who knows perhaps he's just a relative of a runner.

there is a photo of these two guys in the fox tv youtube clip that i havent seen yet? have a look.

I find him more "suspicious" than the other people as well. :twocents:

I'll tell you now. If that ends up being the guy who ultimately was someway responsible, I would not be surprised. We shall see in the coming hours.

Thank you!!!!

Okay, from my perspective: blue jacket guy still has his bag over his right shoulder (if you enlarge the image you can see the buckle on the strap... or that's what it seems to me); white hat guy isn't wearing his backpack any longer but he's holding something low in front of him.

:twocents:

I know for a fact I have said nothing related to the race card.I have lived with Egyptians, my fiance is NOT white and so on I will not sit here and debate this topic it should have been dropped long time ago. I know where I stand and I don't believe any race is better than any other race we are all human and we all have a heart and the same feelings I get that. I'll explain what I meant not everyone is good with choice of words and others take offense to it. Thank you :)

Same here Laura! No one is less or better even should outcome of this prove to be ME. Am going to mourn with my good and kind Muslim friends who I have no doubt share our feelings. :)

Why is Cowboy Hat Hero Man holding up that bloody flag? Just saying.... I would've dropped it and NOT gone BACK for it. Just strange IMO. Like he wanted a memento. No WAY would I have gone back for a bloody flag. People Yes. Bloody flag NO. Just saying....

I think this guy is VERY suspicious. More so than the other 2 guys.

Why?

He doesn't even have dark/black clothes. We've been hearing about dark clothes for a while now.

What makes this guy very suspicious to you besides the fact he has a backpack. Like most people there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling