Explosion Boston Marathon #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm good question. I think for me the reason is that the blue fleece thing he's wearing would not be a good thing to wear if you were going to wear a backpack. And that's why he's carrying it. So why dress that way if you planned on carrying a backpack all day?

The loose material of the blue fleece would bunch up under the straps in a weird way.

So his jacket being bulky makes him suspicious?
Maybe that's all he had. Or maybe he grabbed it on the way out not realizing its too bulky.
Or maybe he likes bulky jackets.

I personally see nothing about this guy as suspicious.

And I haven't heard that the FBI is looking for a man with a combover wearing a bright jacket.

I have heard (multiple times-all day) they are looking for a man in black clothes with a white cap.

If this was an organized terrorist plot they would have claimed it by now IMO
I've been thinking about this for a while now. I do believe - JMHO - that this was a "foreign" terrorism strike - not "domestic".

Al Queda's "usual" action is to take responsibility - lay claim - that they are responsible.

BUT

Since it is their "usual" reaction - maybe they are changing things up. Why take responsibility? Why take away the "doubt" of the who and why? Kinda like - "let the infidels chase their tails for awhile" - blaming this one, that one, look at that group, study pictures, etc. etc. KWIM?

I still think this was a "foreign" strike.

JMHO

I don't know. Nothing. Everything. He just looks out of place.

How does he look out of place?
The only thing supposedly suspicious about him is that the backpack has stripes. And I am not even sure the blown up back pack has stripes, there is only a little bit left.

How close to Lord & Taylor was the bomb? (considering there is L&T video of someone making a drop)

Besides that was someones BLOOD on that flag. I wouldn't be holding it up like a display. PS.... FBI has talked with him and asked for shoes, clothes and camera from him. Just saying.... Hate me if you want. I think his actions were more than a little strange.

He also looks fat and unhealthy and pale, so not like others at the event. But then again he could just be a relative that tagged along.

There are multiple overweight people in the crowd.
There are photos of victims that were not exactly physically fit either.

You don't have to be fit to watch a marathon.

And after a traumatic event like that not only WOULDN'T I be holding up a blood drenched flag for cameras... I would be saying "Get the F outa my FACE."

I think for me it's because he looks very unathletic and pale, like a basement dweller and he's carrying the bag. But who knows perhaps he's just a relative of a runner.

He could be a friend or relative, or somebody who lives or works in the area, or just somebody who came to watch. The marathon draws all kinds of people, even ones who normally wouldn't run half a block to catch a bus.

Besides that was someones BLOOD on that flag. I wouldn't be holding it up like a display. PS.... FBI has talked with him and asked for shoes, clothes and camera from him. Just saying.... Hate me if you want. I think his actions were more than a little strange.

I forgive ALL his strange actions because he most likely saved at least one person's life.

I have nothing but respect for him.

God bless him!

I just saw on Anderson Cooper that LE is not releasing the pictures or video at this time. So unless they were leaked I think we need to just wait and see.

And after a traumatic event like that not only WOULDN'T I be holding up a blood drenched flag for cameras... I would be saying "Get the F outa my FACE."

I learned a long time ago to never say what I would or wouldn't do during a tragedy.

There's no way to know until you have lived it.

JMO

If you look at the 4th picture it also shows a guy that has a jacket that resembles the guy that was with the guy in the white hat, except his friend is missing or else the picture cut the one with the white hat out of it. It looks as if he may be holding hands with a female.

The pattern on that guy's jacket doesn't look the same at all.

If you look at the 4th picture it also shows a guy that has a jacket that resembles the guy that was with the guy in the white hat, except his friend is missing or else the picture cut the one with the white hat out of it. It looks as if he may be holding hands with a female.

Different guy. Different jacket.

That guy has two drink bottles on his pack, and it doesn't look like there's a pot in there.

Indeed. Want to blend in at all costs. People KNOW that "blue robe guy" was not wearing any Merlin-like robe or anything weird at all. Just a too large fleece top. Wow people!

That guy has two drink bottles on his pack, and it doesn't look like there's a pot in there.

It looks to me like he has a pot in that backpack. I can see something in the middle poking out like the handle on the lid.

And I don't get why (someone was saying this earlier) he's precluded from being a terrorist because he has OJ and Altoids... terrorists are human and they eat and drink and shop at the grocery store and use the toilet. :twocents:

He was holding on to it like a memento. It wasn't until the reporter asked, that he held it up like an ......award. Strange IMO. Hey I am ALL for the American flag but in a traumatic situation like this that would NOT be on my mind to pick up.

I would be picking up all of them that I could see, once the people were taken care of.

I can see him having strong feelings about the flag as well, with his connection to the military.

I wouldn't care that there was blood on it. It's our FLAG. It shouldn't be laying on the ground. :twocents:

I don't find ANYTHING that ANYONE did in that situation weird.

That man had just held a guys femoral artery closed so he didn't die.

He gets a pass on "weird behavior" at that point. How you would behave, is not how others might.

The cops took clothes from many other people as well. They were keeping ALL of the victim's clothes.

I'm sure they tried to get the clothes from anyone who came in CONTACT with the victims as well.

They were at the airport taking people's memory cards as they boarded their airplanes!

They didn't nothing differently with Carlos than they did with everyone else. :twocents:

I think it is unfair and cruel to even cast suspicion on this guy unless LE gives us a reason to. :twocents:

I would be picking up all of them that I could see, once the people were taken care of.

I can see him having strong feelings about the flag as well, with his connection to the military.

I wouldn't care that there was blood on it. It's our FLAG. It shouldn't be laying on the ground. :twocents:

I don't find ANYTHING that ANYONE did in that situation weird.

That man had just held a guys femoral artery closed so he didn't die.

He gets a pass on "weird behavior" at that point. How you would behave, is not how others might.

The cops took clothes from many other people as well. They were keeping ALL of the victim's clothes.

I'm sure they tried to get the clothes from anyone who came in CONTACT with the victims as well.

They were at the airport taking everyone's memory cards as they boarded their airplanes!

They didn't nothing differently with Carlos than they did with everyone else. :twocents:

I think it is unfair and cruel to even cast suspicion on this guy unless LE gives us a reason to. :twocents:

Amen!
I totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members