trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. They knew each other for almost two years. That's somewhere in the range of 110 messages per day. There are people that I text with more than 100 messages per day.

wowsa.

I thought Jodi kicked her mom as an adult? When her mom came out to help her move, they fought, Jodi kicked and mom left. That's not correct?

I thought the same thing but a few witnesses have said it happened when she was a teenager.

I would also like to know the correct time the kicking event occurred.

Closing arguments will have a time limit? - Excellent! Now that is something to look forward to!

Prosecutor's Closing Arguement:

"I TOLD you she did it on purpose! That is all!"

Ok, so not really but jeesh it would suffice for me! :floorlaugh:

Gee--sounds like you dated my mom!:floorlaugh: My wonderful mother would bait me, insult me, be rude to me until I exploded with profanity, then she would cower and act like I was beating her with a baseball bat. Just for fun. I never knew which woman I'd be meeting--the happy, magnanimous, fun loving lady or the witch. She provokes my little brother much the same way. Their particular abuse is so evil because it makes the victims look crazy, abusive and cruel--when it is actually the BPD's who are the bad guys.

I had to cut off all contact 5 years ago when she started to manipulate my small children--sorry mother--you may not torment and abuse my children. And I just ran out of energy having 3 small kids and having to deal with my mother's constant need for attention.

I have only recently begun to be able to think about my mother without feeling overwhelming rage--that is a hallmark of victims of these people. They always look innocent and sane while the victims are perceived as "abusers." Travis' reaction to JA's abusive manipulations was not over the top to me--I've been in his shoes.

My mother NEVER respected any boundaries I tried to set. Being intruded on and disregarded and run over by these people is crazy-making. They lie, they manipulate and they are always looking to cause a reaction in the people around them just to alleive their emptiness.

Wow--sorry for the novel!

Hugs to you. I understand, completely.

After that masterpiece, JW will join Arias, Samuels, and LaViolette as those who will fade into obscurity after the trial while the demand for Dr. Demarte's services will skyrocket.

Someone needs to inform the other half of Willmott, Inc that JW is not good for their business.

I have come to the conclusion that JD is the the smartest person in the courtroom.

MODS we need an afternoon thread please. This one is loooonnnnngggggg.

Also, because I am totally obsessed with this case...in reading the docket sheet, does anyone have any clue who Sara is???

12/3/2012 MIL - Motion In Limine - Party (001) 12/3/2012
NOTE: MOTION IN LIMINE TO PRECLUDE DR. DEMARTE’S CONCLUSIONS PURSUANT TO “SARA”

3rjq.jpg

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Prosecutor's Closing Arguement:

"I TOLD you she did it on purpose! That is all!"

Ok, so not really but jeesh it would suffice for me! :floorlaugh:
If there was a DA version of that, I'd be more than happy. I can't wait to see JM's closing argument.

What time are they back from lunch? A little earlier than normal today?

Not really. They knew each other for almost two years. That's somewhere in the range of 110 messages per day. There are people that I text with more than 100 messages per day.

That is pretty excessive, Imo, and I would guess above the norm.

I thought the same thing but a few witnesses have said it happened when she was a teenager.

I would also like to know the correct time the kicking even occurred.

I thought she was 28 yrs old, around the time she didn't let mama follow her home in the U-Haul, maybe?

((( hugs))) for you! Thank you for sharing, you brought tears to my eyes.
I'm being a couch potato actually bed! May have kidney stones. I'm awaiting test results. It's not punishment to have bed rest as I am able to lay here and keep up.

I also would like to say that I admire that you set boundaries and distance yourself, I'm in a. Similar situation. You gave me inspiration.:seeya:

OT..so sorry about the possible stones. I suffer from them a few times a year and no way could I lay on couch and watch this trial when one is bad. I wish you the best and hope they pass soon. :blushing:

Three questions:
1. Why does Jenny wear the 'That Girl' hairdo?
2. Not to meant as ugly, but does DR. D color her hair? I have never seen hair that black. My
Son has black hair too
3. Where is Weebles?

BBM My niece has hair that black. People always ask her if she colors it. But it is natural.

Yes, I did. One of the last contacts I had with her she was living with her parents (she once had a condo) and ended up in a psych ward under evaluation. Her complaint? They wouldn't let her have her lipstick.

That is truly sad I must say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member