trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me that JW will not have another chance to question DD after JM is finished with her? PLEASE!!!!!

magnifying-glass.jpg

Flame away, but I am so sick of JM beating this point. We get it. Test bad - based on lie.

Just wondering if Wilmont's constant reiteration of the SAME pointless questions over and over made you sick as well?

i HATE to ask this! I've been gone all day and just walked in. Would you say good or bad for the Prosecutor?

How did the questioning go today?

I see Willmott a bit snooty asking about anger scales...

any bad things or bombshells for them, us?

Sorry mine is definitely..

JW asking Dr DM 'So are you saying that you can not get any additional information or context from someone who's dead right?'

Dr DM 'Yes correct I can not get additional information from someone who is deceased because they are deceased'

JMO

JW is lucky I'm not in charge of her firm.

The behavior between the attorney and this particular individual is just shameful.

IIRC there are only two attys in JW's firm. JW and JW's husband.

Please, please, please get into the behaviors that led Travis to say such harsh words to Jodi.

elevated scales for PTSD, Borderline personalty disorder

why is that
exact reasons I just highlighted

a lot of distress with her sexual relationship with TA . . against her religion being Mormon - not appropriate.

how does that tell you it is borderline vs. PTSD

general emotional distress . . .high elevation across all the scales . .

asked about Mcmi . . 175 questions
who is it normed against - clinical population

test looks @
compare JA scores to those already engaged in treatment . . .inpatient or outpatient -seeing therapist weekly

in terms of the test sensitivity is lower . . . compare patient to patient vs . compare to general population

both of those fell below the thresh hold . . .not supportive of either

read Dr Samuels report - he had opinion if personality disorder may be involved . . on JA . . axis 2 - he indicated she had Personality disorder NOS (not otherwise specified)...
displaying a personality disorder but not just one disorder . . ..

testing PDS . . .writings on PDS trauma suffered . . . question after question #14 . . she answered . . .trauma was associated with test trauma by an event by 2 individuals

in your belief that was untruthful. . .. what would it do to the rest of the responses on PDS
completely invalidates it . . .labled stranger trauma . . . focused on when filling out the rest of the qustions . .

completely invalid - can't be used anything not even for diagnosis for PTSD - she lied on it . . all subsequent questions based on something didn't exist.

MMPI - some scales didn't use - restructured scales . . . never used them . . typical practice to not use them . . .doesn't have the empirical support - research backing. potential for them not to be as accurate . . .don't rely on something not accurate.

ones you did use - commonly done in practice - 3 scale scores used.
consistently we are trained to use these ones.

peaks and valleys involved there seemed to suggest no borderline personality disorder - no
those scales do . . . you do not interpret below the scale . . . in terms of the peaks when you see that many above 65 - that is significant because there is so much emotional turmoil . .

the scale doesn't relate just to one trauma . . there is a lot of emotional turmoil . .

May 2008 - inappropriate language - even thought a pattern - didn't see pattern throughout.

I reviewed a lot of written communication . . .there were times when TA would use inappropriate language - very rarely and only in times when he felt lied to or afraid

objection - speculation
may we approach

Well, since its jambalaya, you have missed my address and directions to my house....I will be standing on the front porch waving at you and will help you carry it inside..... My address is..... :woohoo:

Hope you like your fish fried and a nice cool coleslaw to go with it and to cool it down some.

She stole a ring? Ugh I knew she was a pernicious, mincing little thief. Hope it was worth it. So refreshing to see a real expert after that maddening incompetence from ALV. Could you imagine demarte saying "well uh have ya seen When Harry Met Sally?" Good GOD it's scary that the jury was allowed to hear that garbage.

I'm half kidding, but when she said that I wished Juan could have come back with "Have you seen the movie, Fatal Attraction?"

I could watch Juan and Dr. DeMarte in direct and redirect over and over. I think I may have to just run it on a loop nonstop until I forget Nurmi and Willmott exist.

(I'm certain this is normal.)

Jodi stealing a trophy ring? Serial killer like.

She has great potential in that line. But alas, luckily for us she will never murder again because she will stay behind bars for the rest of her pathetic life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆