trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe that this journal entry 'something is just off about that boy'..

IS SOMETHING that TA said to her.. I can't marry you there's something off about you..
Also the next drivel about families etc NO WAY he'd say things like why have family around BUT that is DEFINITELY something she would say to him!!

Perhaps she thought something was off with TA because in her mind she couldn't understand why he wouldn't want to marry HER. She views herself as being the "ultimate" so how could anyone not want her?

wow

she was picking up guys on the journey home from travis's memorial

she is a freaking looney

I love how JM literally freezes when JW throws out an objection until JSS rules.

LOL!! Won the wife lottery my a$$. Delusional woman.

You deserve more than one *Thanks* for your post here

thumbs-up.jpg

What the heck happened to the margins? Can we fix that, please?

wow she exchanged a phone number with a man ON the plane over to TA's memorial?????

No she's furious thatt the xmas tree stuff is being talked about in court. She can't yell and scream in court so she does what Willmott doeswhen she is angry. Smile!

That was funny. She was trying to act aloof, but then became very animated when that was brought out.

:rollercoaster:
color.gif

Blown margins again. :banghead:

Jodi reacting with busy behavior and not looking at the expert now. Touchy subject for Jodi when we start touching on her actions.

In that well sized house, why did she have to sleep under a Christmas tree?

tire slashing...you're on in 30!

Please get to the side stage now.

Something about she was told there was no room for her to stay, so she slept under the Christmas Tree! She wouldn't leave!
Yowza, that is one gift I would not want to find under my Christmas Tree!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member