weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #154

Status
Not open for further replies.
disappeared to the scanner thread for a while,great news that they got him alive!!!

im having withdrawls from trial already :(

Jodi's search history....Stabbing for Dummies...errr Einsteins

Can someone tell me why you think JA didn't bring the camera with her as she did the gun and knife..Is it because she picked it up with the towels, etc and realized it later and it was to late to turn back to get it? What is the jury thinking about this? TIA

>snip<

I have no trust for someone who yells domestic violence when it stems from nothing more than a known liars word, and a couple or three emails/texts that were done over a time frame of 18 months and only those few out of what....someone said 80,000?

>snip<

I heard it during testimony but seeing it in your post drives the point home: 3 snippy/furious/mean messages out of 80,000 over the course of 18 months.

When you put it like that, LaViolette represents the adult version of Henny Penny: the sky is falling! the sky is falling!

In other words.....BS.

I know that accused killers are treated quite well in Maricopa County, Arizona.

Each migraine/illness episode always reminds me of how it might feel to have a .25 caliber slug propelled through my head.

Travis's and his family's rights are distantly subordinated to those of the defendant in this case.

Can someone tell me why you think JA didn't bring the camera with her as she did the gun and knife..Is it because she picked it up with the towels, etc and realized it later and it was to late to turn back to get it? What is the jury thinking about this? TIA

oops.

Jodi's twitter has chilled out .. methinks someone was 'instructed' to opine in a more neutral manner ...

Yes, it has chilled out. There's a new drawing on the site linked on her feed and the hands look a lot like Travis'. :( Just an observation I made.

Do you hear this exchange?! :help:

JW: Just so we're clear, you don't have any medical evidence of (the bullet) passing through the brain, right?

Dr. H: It HAD to have passed through the brain.

JW: You don't have any medical evidence of that, do you?

Dr. H: I do, uh, the skull is perforated where the brain is, so it HAD to have passed through the brain. The brain is there.

JW: Well...but you have no idea...you have no medical evidence of how far or what part of the brain (the bullet) exactly would have hit, right?

Dr. H: It would have passed through the right frontal lobe, I just don't have any evidence of hemorrhage now because of decomposition. But it HAD to have passed through the brain because of the part of the skull that was injured. The brain in a young person especially, is flush against that structure. The brain occupies that entire skull. So to have a hole in the skull here (pointing to forehead), and an exit in here (pointing near sinus), it HAS to pass through the brain.

JW: Uh-huh....so....

She continues with this-

JW: Are you sure of this (bullet passing through the brain)?

Dr. H: (incredulous) YES.

Unbelievable. You cannot make this **** up. :facepalm:

This is too funny. Now I'm going to have to go back and watch it.

Einstein she's not.

I use the word- rubbish, but I'm old. :floorlaugh: Once I was standing in line and speaking to a stranger and used the word "vestible'. the person was surprised that I used that word- it seems people don't use that word anymore??

Do you mean vestibule? If so - I do use that word.

Contrary to the calculus of the Pinellas County 12, doubt which requires suspension of common sense is anything but reasonable.

I knew it was his, but why didn't she take it with her?

I'm sorry. I clearly misread your question.
I don't really know y Jodi does anything she does, so I can't answer your actual question.

I'm watching some blogs I follow on Tumblr regarding it :( Everyone is muttering the same thing:

"I'll never tell anyone.ever."
and
"This is triggering. I just want to die. I'm a monster".

I am so sorry for that. I understand all too well. In a way I wish JD had diagnosed JA with anti social disorder because I believe that is really what is wrong with her and other people with anti social disorder aren't going to take offense because they don't believe there is anything wrong with them. I think JD was being conservative for whatever reason in not going that far. Maybe the defense would say it was too prejudicial to their client. It seems that anything that shows her true colors is prejudicial to her, because she is guilty as sin and there is not way to put lipstick on that pig.
I hope everyone who is hurt because they think people will equate them with this monster is able to see the truth, that no one could possible be like JA because she is, fortunately, rare. True evil is not as common as those with BPD but I guess since JD wouldn't be able to use that truthful diagnosis she had to go with that one, which doesn't even begin to describe the real person JA is.

Jodi said she was baking cookies (and then went to this story about a restaurant cookie recipe that was to big) while she was house sitting when Travis was out of town, and Deanna came in saw her and ran up to Travis's bedroom then came back down went into Travis's office and locked the door.

I think Jodi knew he was going out of town and made herself at home. Jodi said one room mate was outside on the phone and I think Deanna called Travis and let him know what was going on. I think Deanna was the one who was to house sit for Travis. Just something strange about the story and that make the most sense to me.

This makes sense. I don't believe the garbage Jodi spews about what Travis said about Deanna. I bet Travis trusted Deanna with his house and his dog, why...yes, he did...he willed Napoleon to her. Jodi always has some cooked up story to go about why she was in Travis' house or when he "beat" her...I think Jodi was doing something evil to him.
I hope everyone has read this guy's postings...he had an ex like Jodi, had to move in the middle of the night to escape her and still went through much. His ex even claimed she thought he called and hung up as "code" to come over...all in her head. I can picture Jodi doing this, crawling in Travis' bed. http://.blogspot.com/

I HAVE to believe that HLN has figured out that this pause and play system is an embarrassing failure. I can't imagine that some network officials thought this was actually a good and profitable idea. The fact that they don't point out that the coverage is very much delayed at times is blatant misrepresentation, especially when they say "live" when the analysts are talking. It is slightly better than having no coverage at all, and I realize they have to squeeze sponsors in to pay the bills, but I'd much rather they do it the old way...during sidebars and lunch breaks.

Can you tell I'm still in mourning for Court TV?

I agree. I would never watch this trial if my only option was HLN. There were a few times I had to catch up on HLN, and it was just unbearable because I knew that every time they would stop to talk during a "side bar" that they could have just fast forward to the proper spot. I understand they have to pay their own air personalities and that they make money from AD revenue, but I feel as if they ABUSE the watcher and spend way too much time being manipulative. Not to mention that I think that they drag the testimony into Nancy Grace's program, and sometimes even Dr. Drew's, so that people will be forced to stay tuned for their programming.

I knew it was his, but why didn't she take it with her?

A murderer, yes, but no common camera thief this one.

She ruined the BMW, then she ruined the camera.

She'd already stolen the ring, it was time to hone her vandalism skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam