Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading, and the more I read, the more scrambled my brains become. Is this where we stand: nobody knows where TT's wife was actually living or who was caring for the baby? Is that correct or have I missed something definitive?

I think you are correct, but someone correct me if they know different!

And then there are reports she dropped the child off just hours before the bombing and went to work.

I know that LE "tosses" a place when they search it but in a case of this magnitude photos would be taken before the tossing begins. did we see 'before' or 'after' photos, can't really say. but the woman who wrote in her blog about getting facials from mama-san described how the stairwell was crowded with their shoes, just like in the photos of the sty. the boxing hand-wraps which are shown hanging to dry are undisturbed. somehow I find it easy to believe that this bunch lived like what is shown in the photos. they scam, grift, assault women, fail the majority of their classes/don't earn the degree they enrolled for, and deploy MWDs ... but they keep a neat house? not buying it. not buying any of what this bunch is peddling. not the parents, not the nutty auntie, not the in-laws, not TT's wife. my common sense tells me it all smells like peee yeww, IMO

Same here. Not buying it either.

Aunt in Russia speaks to the media:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/04/21/3995769/parents-of-boston-suspect-describe.html

His parents insist he spent much of his time visiting relatives in his mother's and father's extended families in Dagestan and Chechnya, but details of his whereabouts are vague and contradictory. His father says Tsarnaev stayed with him in Makhachkala, regularly sleeping late.

His aunt, however, said neither of Tsarnaev's parents was in Russia when he arrived. One reason his father came last year, Suleimanova said, was to make sure his elder son returned to the United States. It was not clear when his father or mother arrived. His mother was arrested in the U.S. in June on charges of shoplifting.

Who ya gonna believe? LOL

Going by this article it says they lived in an apartment in Cambridge. Link also includes photos of interior of the apartment...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...qualid-ramshackle-apartment-article-1.1323047

Did the older Brother live with his wife here in this apartment, as I feel badly after saying that as a couple they lived like PIGS, but I have read that she and the little daughter did not live here, they had another place where her and her husband (older brother lived).

Can someone clarify that for me please.

Thank You!

Ruslan Tsarni claimed that Zubeidat allowed a firebrand cleric into their house to give one-on-one sermons to Tamerlan over the kitchen table during which he claimed he could talk to demons and perform exorcisms."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-preach-boys-kitchen-table.html#ixzz2RERAZpmL

Respectfully snipped

While I suspected the parts snipped about mom, this part made me laugh. I feel like I've just entered The Twilight Zone. :ufo:

(No offense to anyone or any belief intended.)

ETA: The pictures tell a thousand years, go have a look!

I call bs.
I would take the child and leave and raise her at my parents house.
Why she is covering for him.Unless, she is living in fear. I do not know. MOO.

She might have simply been one of those head-over-heels fools in love. I've seen a lot of women (and a few men) like that, who seemed intelligent when they were growing up, but then upon falling in love, they lose their identity and ambitions, and sometimes their sense of right and wrong, and believe that they have to completely abdicate their own desires and needs in order to satisfy/keep their lovers. From the outside looking in, the "victim" such as TT's wife, appears quite pathetic, particularly because she was aware of his violent conduct. I think I read somewhere that she had an order of protection against him. Perhaps that's when she moved back to her parents' home in RI (temporarily?) and she and TT had reconciled and she was testing the parameters by letting him watch their child while she worked. IDK. In any case, she seems like a real fool.

I keep reading, and the more I read, the more scrambled my brains become. Is this where we stand: nobody knows where TT's wife was actually living or who was caring for the baby? Is that correct or have I missed something definitive?

Correct. For every story that says she lived here there's another that said she lived there.

In the end for now since he's dead I don't think it matters where she lived, how much she worked or who took care of the baby. She either knew what he was doing or didn't. She either supported him or didn't. All the other stuff is just window dressing by the media trying to fill in the gaps between the important news of the case.

She's all Lawyered up now. We'll never get the full truth unless she ends up on trial or something. Any story from her camp will be self serving. Not even saying that's a bad thing but it's how things work

I'm wondering if t his is the same guy who was with the sister as all say Fairview:

http://www.northjersey.com/news/hud..._says_she_is_sister_of_suspected_bombers.html

http://www.northjersey.com/news/Cliffside_Park_man_charged_in_assault_after_police_chase.html

Court records with the Bergen County Prosecutor's Office reveal that a civil forfeiture case was filed in March against Bella Tsarnaeva and her boyfriend, Ahmad Khalil. According to the filing, Fairview police went to the residence on Dec. 11 to follow up on a domestic violence report claiming Bella had scratched Khalil.

NJ reports that while inside the apartment, police said they smelled marijuana, and found drug paraphernalia and $537 in cash in a clear plastic bag. Ailina Tsarnaeva reportedly admitted to slapping Khalil, and was, according to court records, subsequently arrested for domestic violence and simple assault. Khalil, meanwhile was arrested for possession of a "large amount" of marijuana.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bombing-suspects-sister-speaks-m-hurt-everyone-184621218.html

Wow, I have to give it to Katherine, she dressed more to the nines in Muslim garb than any real Muslim woman I have seen. Most I have seen wear jeans and tennis shoes underneath. Tamerlan must have trained her well, she has the pants, shoes and even socks.

She had to know when leaving she was going to bring a lot on to herself, I have a hard time believing she works some 70 hours, would like to see time sheets.

What pictures are you looking at, and yes they wear jeans and tennis shoes or running shoes here in Ontario, but I have always noticed when taking either the Subway or Buses to work the younger ones 20-35 always wear make-up, their eyes are always done, and they have nice watches or bangles, their wrist. The ones that wear lovely sandals, have had a beautiful pedicure on their toes.

I would bet that KR was working long hours and sending the majority (if not all) of her paycheck to TT who was using it to fund his "lifestyle" and probably to fund his bomb building hobby. I bet she was living with her parents for free.

I don't understand why she'd leave the child with him, unless either:

a) he had threatened her in some manner

or (and I hope this is not the case)

b) they weren't really "estranged"....she was so far under his ruling that she went to her parents, lived for free, sent him her paycheck, and let him raise the child, willingly, because she believed that what he was doing was "right"

I wondered if he took the child and had threatened her. But the neighbors or her parents would know the truth. Eventually it will have to all come out.

She might have simply been one of those head-over-heels fools in love. I've seen a lot of women (and a few men) like that, who seemed intelligent when they were growing up, but then upon falling in love, they lose their identity and ambitions, and sometimes their sense of right and wrong, and believe that they have to completely abdicate their own desires and needs in order to satisfy/keep their lovers. From the outside looking in, the "victim" such as TT's wife, appears quite pathetic, particularly because she was aware of his violent conduct. I think I read somewhere that she had an order of protection against him. Perhaps that's when she moved back to her parents' home in RI (temporarily?) and she and TT had reconciled and she was testing the parameters by letting him watch their child while she worked. IDK. In any case, she seems like a real fool.

She had the courage to report him in May 2009 when he was charged with DV; she had the courage to marry him a year later.

I have to wonder if she or DT knew or suspected TT may have been involved in the Waltham case. If so, that would be pretty intimidating.

JMO

What pictures are you looking at, and yes they wear jeans and tennis shoes or running shoes here in Ontario, but I have always noticed when taking either the Subway or Buses to work the younger ones 20-35 always wear make-up, their eyes are always done, and they have nice watches or bangles, their wrist. The ones that wear lovely sandals, have had a beautiful pedicure on their toes.

Here are some photos:

http://www.trendrender.com/trend/Katherine-Russell

Before I just found that link, I only saw the one picture of her walking with the headdress on, but, she had on these shoes, which are kind of cool, trendy, nurse shoes:

http://www.scrubsandbeyond.com/Sanita-Smart-Step-Adele-Nursing-Clog-105368.html

Respectfully snipped

While I suspected the parts snipped about mom, this part made me laugh. I feel like I've just entered The Twilight Zone. :ufo:

(No offense to anyone or any belief intended.)

ETA: The pictures tell a thousand years, go have a look!

Wow, Mom is totally rocking that 80s rocker look in that pic!

CNN reporter repeating the story that TT's wife would work 70-80 hours a week while he would take care of their 2 1/2 year old daughter.

I agree. I have to say there is something really goofie about that wife and dare I say, even her parents. Don't know what, can't quite put my finger on it, just a feeling.

I just put my finger on it(IMO) to my friend and landlady, and said I was being to judgemental toward the lil woman:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998