MA MA - Rapheal Teken, 37, Eric Weissman, 31, & Brandon Mess, 25, Waltham, 12 Sept 2011

Bodies were found on Sept 12.
But the murders likely took place on Sept 11.

An interesting turn for Tamerlan Tsarnaev. Not only he is a terrorist, he is a possible murderer.

Bodies were found on Sept 12.
But the murders likely took place on Sept 11.

Possibly. The bodies were found at 2:25 P.M. on September 12 when BM's gf returned from out of town. She'd been waiting at the airport for a ride. When BM didn't show up, she took a cab.

One obit reads September 11th, although everything else I've found related to that individual's death has the September 12th date. Still, we speculated whether or not that was more than a typo. It's hard to believe it's a coincidence. Now a relative sheds some light with the statement that all cell phone activity stopped at 8pm on the 11th. But this raises another question. The first reports said a person(s) was/were seen at the apartment earlier in the day of the Sept 12. It was never confirmed, however. At any rate, it makes more sense that the murders occurred at night. Even at night, it's hard to believe the neighbors didn't hear noise. The houses are very close together, and some are multi-family units.

I believe the glass business made glass pipes for smoking. If this is inappropriate to discuss, please delete my post. I only mention it because it may speak to the motive of the killer. A religious fanatic may view such an occupation as sinful.
Yes, about the glass pipes, and yes, I agree it could be relevant.

It seems there was a lot of crime related to marijuana in that town. A neighbor robbed someone of marijuana at gunpoint, and a large bust was made on the property of a former city councilor, but LE said neither crime was related to the Harding Ave. murders. I suppose the marijuana and money left at the scene were pretty good indicators the crime wasn't related to a drug deal gone bad.

Possibly. The bodies were found at 2:25 P.M. on September 12 when BM's gf returned from out of town. She'd been waiting at the airport for a ride. When BM didn't show up, she took a cab.

One obit reads September 11th, although everything else I've found related to that individual's death has the September 12th date. Still, we speculated whether or not that was more than a typo. It's hard to believe it's a coincidence. Now a relative sheds some light with the statement that all cell phone activity stopped at 8pm on the 11th. But this raises another question. The first reports said a person(s) was/were seen at the apartment earlier in the day of the Sept 12. It was never confirmed, however. At any rate, it makes more sense that the murders occurred at night. Even at night, it's hard to believe the neighbors didn't hear noise. The houses are very close together, and some are multi-family units.

The murders likely happened in the evening hours on 9/11/2011 because most homes would have more people gathering at night for dinner and/or likely watching loud television sets or partying with loud music. So the likelihood of someone hearing anything would be slimmer at night than in early hours of the mornings or even the afternoons.

Did they find evidence of drugs like marijuana in the toxicology exams of victims? Perhaps also they were subdued with drugs so there wouldn't be loud screams or struggles of resistance.

:seeya: Social media news/networking, i.e., "buzzfeed" is not MSM.

The same "social media" rules apply. (see link in previous post)

If you refer to a comment, include a link. But honestly, if you're seeking truth/facts, it's mostly a waste of time.

Is Dailymail.com acceptable? Not that I have any links from there regarding this case (yet), but you never know...

Another note on the timing: Osama bin Laden was killed in May of 2011. These three young men are murdered on September 11th (probably), 2011. TT leaves the US in January of 2012. On April 15th, he is part of a terrorist attack at the Boston Marathon.

All those events may not be connected, but I think it's possibility. The death of bin Laden might have sent an already angry man over the edge.

It makes me wonder if the brothers were planning a second attack at the beginning of May. I was relieved last year when the anniversary of bin Laden's death passed without an incident.

JMO

It seems there was a lot of crime related to marijuana in that town. A neighbor robbed someone of marijuana at gunpoint, and a large bust was made on the property of a former city councilor, but LE said neither crime was related to the Harding Ave. murders. I suppose the marijuana and money left at the scene were pretty good indicators the crime wasn't related to a drug deal gone bad.

I thought glass pies were related to smoking meth and crack :waitasec:
more than pot anyway.
Bongs,hookahs and paper are more common no?

Hey I didn't do it, but I knew/know people that do. I'm in the south so maybe it is different here.
I have only seen 2 glass pipes for mj. In the 20+ years I have been exposed to people who choose to use it.

I however have never seen those glass bulb meth pipes in real life.

Clearly I don't know jack.

"The investigation into what happened that day and who was responsible has led detectives outside of the state, according to Gary Marchese, the Ward 5 Councilor in Waltham "

Read more: One year later, few answers in murder of Cambridge trio - Cambridge, Massachusetts - Cambridge Chronicle & Tab http://www.wickedlocal.com/cambridg...ers-in-murder-of-Cambridge-trio#ixzz2RG3C1AZk

Can't say I blame the woman... Even IF she heard something she's not gonna talk.
Too many people get off on bail and have friends in high places... I mean look what someone did to three men . A woman would have zero chance.

I am thinking maybe a few bare naked choke hols might have worked.
They trained in MMA together... what is to stop him from sparing and when BM taps out he clinches him tighter and kills him.

IMO TT knew some moves, fought well etc... but it does not sound like any of them were beaten up.

I thought glass pies were related to smoking meth and crack :waitasec:
more than pot anyway.
Bongs,hookahs and paper are more common no?

Hey I didn't do it, but I knew/know people that do. I'm in the south so maybe it is different here.
I have only seen 2 glass pipes for mj. In the 20+ years I have been exposed to people who choose to use it.

I however have never seen those glass bulb meth pipes in real life.

Clearly I don't know jack.
These are actually hookahs, bongs, water pipes.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hit...qNe3L0gHXmoDADQ&ved=0CEcQsAQ&biw=1292&bih=670

In going through the FB memorial page for Erik, there is a pic of his headstone which has the DoD as September 11, 2011:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...052397.-2207520000.1366694864.&type=3&theater

What a vibrant young man he was, and so loved by his family.
Yes, he certainly was, billy.

EW's obit reads Sept 12
http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/di...c=4960&pid=153638412&mid=4812383&locale=en_US

RT's obit reads Sept 11
http://www.tributes.com/show/Raphael-Teken-92340340

BM's obit reads Sept 12
http://www.burnsfuneralhomes.com/viewer.php?obit=320

ME must have had a TOD estimate based on body temps, color, rigidity, etc. Well, at least one can hope they have that.

If it was TT, we know he was not careful at the blast site. Neither he nor his brother wore gloves. His brazen audacity could come into play in these murders. That terrorist thought he was omnipotent and untouchable.

I hope that KRT realizes what a fraud TT and his ideologies were and that she cuts ties with that family, takes off the garb, burns it and never looks back. Somehow, I don't see that happening, though :(

Based on is physical appearance, Brendan definitely could be Jewish as well. I looked up his obit. The service was non-religious, so that didn't help determining if he was Jewish or not.

It was certainly be an interesting angle if TT's best friend was Jewish who turned up with his throat slashed on Sept 12 with pot thrown over his body.

One of the consistent narratives of the most extreme muslim clerics is the corrupting influence of Jews. Considering there is no none motive in this case, a hate crime is as good a possibility as any.

How many murders occur in Walthram in a year? It can't be many. TT must have been one of the few people residing in the town who could have committed such a heinous crime.

The past few days have been pretty unbelievable around where I live, but the craziest part was when I heard they linked suspect #1 to this murder. I didn't know Brendan well at all, however I'm close with someone that hung out with him often. I was at this person's house when the news came on with Breaking News, Triple Murder, showing an areal shot of the house. I became obsessed with this case for a few reasons, it happened in close proximity to where I live, mutual friends with two victims, and most importantly the VERY strange way LE handled everything.

For example, within 24 hours of the bodies being discovered, LE held a press conference and basically said "don't worry about it, just a drug deal gone bad!" except the evidence pointed a different way. Also, LE knew it was more than two people. Hm, how? How were they so sure there was no danger to the public? It seemed to be well established these murders were a professional hit though, both Raffi and Brendan were very strong guys. They probably didn't stand a chance. Then, we had a number of articles with statements from Waltham city council members published in local newspapers that expressed sympathy for scared neighbors, but not the alleged "drug dealers" who brought death upon themselves. Brendan was not a drug dealer, and friends that owed HIM money say that he definitely would've asked for his money back if he needed cash. Plus, $5,000 was just sitting there. My friend was adamant that something wasn't right, with Brendan very skilled in MMA, Raffi was always at the gym.

This was a big deal when it happened, but no new details ever came out. There was an article about how Brendan told his friends about a fight he and his girlfriend got into on the Friday before his death. It was about not letting some people into his apartment. Weird.

I find it very interesting that TT and his family were investigated and eventually cleared in summer 2011. Shortly following Brendan's murder, TT's parents move back the Chechnya after spending 10 years here. TT's aunt (father's sister) said that he left because he was "beat up in the streets of Boston" whatever that means. I wonder if the FBI interviewed Brendan because he was a friend of TT at some point. It would seem reasonable that the FBI would include family and friends in their investigation. IMO, TT didn't commit this murder himself, this was a hired hit. I can't help but think that whatever organization TT associates with saw Brendan as a liability, or assumed he gave information to the FBI? The neck injuries were symbolic, silence perhaps? The other two victims just happened to be there. TT's father apparently got off with a beating.

Brendan was not Jewish, but the other two victims were.

The corruption in this city between the WPD and the city council is worth checking out. And WPD corruption in general. Can you link to the bust please? I already have a feeling who this is going to be. He recently had a fire too, Donovon style IMO.

"The investigation into what happened that day and who was responsible has led detectives outside of the state, according to Gary Marchese, the Ward 5 Councilor in Waltham "

Read more: One year later, few answers in murder of Cambridge trio - Cambridge, Massachusetts - Cambridge Chronicle & Tab http://www.wickedlocal.com/cambridg...ers-in-murder-of-Cambridge-trio#ixzz2RG3C1AZk

I've heard this from multiple people...hit men came from out of state. I would venture to say LE knows this, which explains why they were confident there was no threat to the public in time for the evening news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back