Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once all the examinations and documentations are done, his body belongs to the family. Don't know if the young wife gets a say or not, but would think she would let the family take him back home since they are kind of insistent on it.

Have no idea how long releasing the body will take though.

Thank you, I didn't know that. I was basing my thought on how Bin Laden was disposed of.

& that rule comes directly from the Dept of Homeland Security. When did that rule come into play! Trying to remember if it was 2001 or more recently...

I thought it was part of the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative Legislation but it could be part of the Electronic System for Travel Authorization

The WHTI, I believe, was fully implemented by 2010 but I know it was brought in in stages beginning with air travel.

I'm coming into this late on Websleuths, but been watching on TV continually. If this has been addressed please forgive me, I'm going to try and skim the previous pages, my computer has been giving me trouble clogging up. Has the question of where his wife lived, and if she travelled with him on the trip to Russia?

I'd like that answer as well. Could she have moved in with her parents during that time?

Thank you, I didn't know that. I was basing my thought on how Bin Laden was disposed of.

Oh, I see.

No, it's been made clear that both young men are legally viewed as citizens (at this point), not wanted terrorists, just really, really bad criminals.

Oh wait, TT didn't have citizenship! Eh, guess they'll release him, it could spark some major issues if not. Now I'm confused, haha.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Tuesday that the government's internal system "pinged" when Tamerlan Tsarnaev left the U.S. for Russia last year, in a statement that appeared to conflict with earlier suggestions that the trip went unnoticed.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...en-tsarnaev-traveled-to-russia/#ixzz2RJBjUM52

bbm

Napolitano said "the system pinged when he was leaving the United States" for Russia in early 2012. But she noted: "By the time he returned, all investigations -- the matter had been closed."

Oh, I see.

No, it's been made clear that both young men are legally viewed as citizens (at this point), not wanted terrorists, just really, really bad criminals.

Oh wait, TT didn't have citizenship! Eh, guess they'll release him, it could spark some major issues if not.

But TT was married to an American & was granted permanent residency. So how does that fit in? Omg there's so many facets to these guys.

If the family wants to come over and are denied entry, look for them to try a land crossing from Canada, they are that persistent and stupid.

But TT was married to an American & was granted permanent residency. So how does that fit in? Omg there's so many facets to these guys.

There is still a 'physical presence' requirement, if he had been granted permanent residency (and permanent residency is not automatic - you have to apply for it). The following link says the max time out of the US is one year - TT was only gone for 6 months, but maybe the dad feared he wouldn't return? Maybe his visa (if for asylum) has different physical presence requirements? IDK.

http://www.immigrationdirect.com/bl...the-continuous-physical-presence-requirement/

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Tuesday that the government's internal system "pinged" when Tamerlan Tsarnaev left the U.S. for Russia last year, in a statement that appeared to conflict with earlier suggestions that the trip went unnoticed.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...en-tsarnaev-traveled-to-russia/#ixzz2RJBjUM52

bbm

Napolitano said "the system pinged when he was leaving the United States" for Russia in early 2012. But she noted: "By the time he returned, all investigations -- the matter had been closed."

I've been posting this, too. I saw her on Fox. She said because of the length of his stay, the alert had "expired". I don't know if I find either story credible.

Is the mother still claiming the sons didn't do it? I mean, DT has admitted it...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2013/apr/23/tsarnaevs-mother-denies-marathon-bombers-video

"What happened is a terrible thing. But I know that my kids have NOTHING to do with this. I know it - I am mother. I know my kids. Really my kids would never get involved into anything like that."

How charitable of Zubeidat Tsarnaeva to preface her defense for her terrorist sons' defenseless actions with a brief, insincere nod to the horrendous carnage her terrorist sons caused.

Color me suspicious, but I don't believe that she truly feels that "what happened is a terrible thing." I seriously doubt she's shed a single tear for any of the victims of the bombings or for Officer Collier. I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't been sitting back with the same jubilant smirk that Jahar had on his face after the bombs went off on April 15.

I don't like this woman one bit. I don't trust this woman one bit.

Just thought of one thing, if the mother was so religious, why isn't she wearing the head covering?

ETA: nevermind...she's wearing them now....i was referring to earlier pictures, eg. mugshot..

There is still a 'physical presence' requirement, if he had been granted permanent residency (and permanent residency is not automatic - you have to apply for it). The following link says the max time out of the US is one year - TT was only gone for 6 months, but maybe the dad feared he wouldn't return? Maybe his visa (if for asylum) has different physical presence requirements? IDK.

http://www.immigrationdirect.com/bl...the-continuous-physical-presence-requirement/

Thank you. I am learning so much on this that I wish I never had to learn. Its so surreal to think people can get away with this. The people that took to the net trying to create doubt right away amaze me. Buncha conspiracy theorists. Can't stand it. I like facts. Its what our govt's laws are built on.

Bin Laden was a much "bigger" terrorist who killed many more people.

There were concerns that if they buried him the grave would become a shrine.
The concern was the same with Hitler, (who was dug up and moved repeatedly to keep the grave a secret.)

They were done this way, because they didn't want terrorists using graves as a shrine to their leader.

I don't think that would be an issue here, but I could be underestimating this guys power?

"What happened is a terrible thing. But I know that my kids have NOTHING to do with this. I know it - I am mother. I know my kids. Really my kids would never get involved into anything like that."

How charitable of Zubeidat Tsarnaeva to preface her defense for her terrorist sons' defenseless actions with a brief, insincere nod to the horrendous carnage her terrorist sons caused.

Color me suspicious, but I don't believe that she truly feels that "what happened is a terrible thing." I seriously doubt she's shed a single tear for any of the victims of the bombings or for Officer Collier. I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't been sitting back with the same jubilant smirk that Jahar had on his face after the bombs went off on April 15.

I don't like this woman one bit. I don't trust this woman one bit.

I can't stand her & don't trust her one bit. For this woman to say right away it was a set up & trying to cast a shadow on FBI, and considering what this idiot said about 9/11 - I wish she wasn't allowed in our country. It just doesn't seem right. :mad: & furthermore, I wish people would quit giving her air time.

When and whom is going to have a funeral for him, and who is going to foot the bill, I still believe that the wife saw things do not make the connection, but I an sure the FBI are getting a lit of good info from her, but we as the public are not being told, and that is fine, it will all come out soon enough

The wife is the next of kin but I have a feeling the body will be shipped off to Russia.

I didn't see any pics of DT or TT dropping their backpacks. You saw this? Do you have the link? I thought LE didn't show the video because that was considered vital evidence. I'd think LE would keep that evidence close to the vest in order to insure that nothing essential leaks out to the public or the suspects.

Apparently it's now confirmed (in the pdf affidavit) that LE has video of DT setting bag down, manipulating his phone a bit, leaving without bag after explosion #1, and then detonation #2 at site where bag was. Probably as much as we're going to get, now.

Plus didn't they say he was fading in and out around the time of the capture. Didn't one source say something like "they finally just walked over and pulled him out like a bag of laundry".

<snipped for space>

I believe that was a forum poster's turn of phrase, not MSM source. (Memorable. ;))

**Just to clarify again, the "code black" bomb alert was NOT at the hospital where TT was taken (BETH ISRAEL) but at MT. AUBURN:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9268850&postcount=130

So it could not have been related to a device strapped to TT's chest--which, incidentally, was reported by the Dr. to have been removed (if there was one) by the time he got to the hospital.

The older Tsarnaev's clothes had been cut off by emergency responders at the scene, so if he had been wearing a vest with explosives, he wasn't by the time he arrived at the hospital, the doctor said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/20/tamerlan-tsarnaev-injuires_n_3124612.html

TT's name in every article and TV scroll I've seen is spelled Tamarlan. but the typed statement that was read and displayed from his wife's family spelled it Tamarlane. it was mentioned that flying under the FBI's radar when traveling overseas was due to a (mis)spelling so I noticed that, then again, the last name was correct. but it seemed odd that they didn't know how to spell their SIL's name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23