trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi looks like she's blocking it all out.

And her DT thinks if they don't object and if they don't ask a lot of questions the jurors won't notice their case is falling apart at the seams. The 3 of them have blinders on and I wish at least one of them would careen into a brick wall.
:scared::scared::scared:

Here and hope Travis and his Family may have PEACE today

I asked this question on other thread also -----

I am guessing the defense got the judge to not allow Juan to ask what Travis told Deanna regarding JA. But I believe Juan got in that they did talk often with the hope the Jury may ask the question of what Travis said about JA to Deanna.

Is this allowed, can Deanna answer this if the Jury asks the ???

Juror questions have to comply with the rules of evidence too.

What a nice girl Deanna is. I have a soft place in my heart for anyone who goes into special education, unlike ALV I can admit my bias since my sweet son has Down syndrome.

Last night I went to the online book filled with condolences for Travis and was absolutely awestruck by the quality of individuals his life had touched- page after page after page.

I consider myself to be a nice person, with a kind and generous heart, I have a wonderful group of friends, but I have to say I am almost 48 years old and have never had the impact on people like Travis did in such a very short life.

This world was a better place with him in it. Justice is coming for a very good man murdered at the hands of a horrible, unspeakable person. Jodi Arias didn't deserve to breathe the same air as Travis.

I hope his goodness haunts her until the day she gets the needle. It cannot come soon enough for my liking.

So for the sake of argument if the defense gets a sur rebuttal... Will the prosecution get a sur sur rebuttal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any other rebuttal witnesses after Deanna?

So for the sake of argument if the defense gets a sur rebuttal... Will the prosecution get a sur sur rebuttal?

And can they keep sur sur sur surring until their hearts are content?

I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on tv, but I am fairly certain that yes, the prosecution would also get a re-re-rebuttal. :scared:

Deanna is a beautiful person in and out. It's a shame things didn't work out for her and Travis. I wanted to hear the story of when she walked in and Jodi was baking cookies.

What's Einstein's "superior" drawing now? Looks like people...I can't tell. Maybe faces? She appears to have some type of chalk.

I hope that Deanna's demeanor and testimony convinces the jury that Jodi was the instigator and made Travis very angry. Despite her soft voice, Jodi must have been unbelievably demanding and downright nasty to Travis for this kind, gentle soul to resort to swearing, name-calling, and angry outbursts when trying to deal with her. Jodi sits there in court trying to look meek and mild, but she is seething with hatred for everyone whom she feels ever did or said something negative to her or about her. She is one scary individual, and I wouldn't want to cross paths with her. :eek:

I noticed that WMT sent an Asset Protection/Loss Prevention associate from the local store as compared to the Tesoro representative who was a corporate information technology manager with knowledge of and back-office processing as well as in-store operation and procedures.

Surveillance video should have been available from both locations.

I wonder if LE did not request it, or if it was no longer available by the time they did.

ARISHA,

I am so sorry! What is your granddaughter's first name so I can pray for her?
Please keep us updated!
(sorry, don't know how to bring your post over here)
*hugs* MM

bringing from the closing thread:

Oh dear. My daughter just arrived and told me my granddaughter is missing. She didn't come home last night, and didn't show up for work this morning, which is a first. She just turned 20.

I'm so sorry! Hopefully she will turn up safe and sound. Thoughts and prayers until she does!

Mr. Martinez looks extra sexy today with his new haircut! I love that guy--I may have to get therapy once the trial is over & I have no Juan-time. I guess I just have to enjoy it now!:floorlaugh:

Juror questions have to comply with the rules of evidence too.

can they also be based (juror questions) on Arias' testimony (sitting on hands and not saying what I want to say about Arias' testimony)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998