trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;jKzZlHRQDuk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKzZlHRQDuk[/video]

First two witnesses of the day. I'm glad Jacob was told to pour his water away from the microphone

*sigh*

I cant believe the court's schedule is not aligned with mine. How dare they.....they are making it nearly impossible for me to watch it today.

hmpf.

This morning was great for the Prosecution. I feel so good about it.

Why would someone avoid stopping to get gasoline in the whole state of Arizona?

Deanna is a lovely young woman. She had a long term relationship with Travis. She testified under oath that he never raised his voice or called her names or laid a hand on her.

Jodi loved that conflict and drama she created specifically to get attention and make-up sex from Travis. She promoted it! She manipulated him constantly to keep him involved with her. IMO, she went there to kill him, and that was planned. She drove all that way knowing she was going to kill him. Ugh, vile creature.

:twocents: Okay ... I just got a call from my sis about the trial, and the first thing she said is that she does NOT believe that Travis and Jodi were "boyfriend and girlfriend" ... lol !

I was like whoa -- why so ?

And she said she just watched Deanna testify and does NOT believe that Travis would have Jodi as a "girlfriend" when compared to Deanna !

I thought this was interesting since she has not followed the trial much -- just snippets here and there ...

She's calling me back later to discuss more !

:seeya::moo:

As soon as Deanna Reed said Costa Rica I was like WAIT!!!! Didn't JA go to Costa Rica as an exchange student or whatever reason she said? Was this ever confirmed---that she did indeed go there? Me thinking she may have just said she did cause Deanna went there for mission. And I noticed her head popped up when the word marriage was mentioned by Deanna!!

Costa Rica is a very popular place for mission work and exchange students.

bringing from the closing thread:

I'm so sorry! Hopefully she will turn up safe and sound. Thoughts and prayers until she does!

hopefully not since she talked about travis being a virgin .... fingers crossed :please:

Travis is not on trial so whether he had sex with anyone before Jodi I would think is not related to what happened to him. ALV just brought it up that Travis said he told everyone he was a virgin and therefore he was lying. Deanna just testified he would be teased about it and he would just go along with it so it really has nothing to do with sex, just whether or not he was lying when he made those statements. So the issue was lying. Don't think the jury can ask questions that were not asked in rebuttal. jmo

Continue here:

It's not included on the quote above, but the lead line of nurse's post above says:

trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Have you evah? Trial day 51..... geez

Thread #157 .... unbelievable!!

We have been here a while, Peeps!!

(Just pondering it.... whew)

I wondered that too.. I think it has to do with cross and arguments in camera. I think that the defense is going to open the door for stalker.. and Juan will get that in on redirect but idk.. just a guess

I hope the DT opens the door on the stalker issue, I am praying they open that door even though the defense should steer very clear of that issue. Bring it on ! :D

Maybe your right, but that doesn't fix how 25 gallons of gas got into 21 gallons of capacity.

I don't know the year of the Ford Focus that Jodi rented but both the 2006 and 2007 had a 14 gallon capacity gas tank. The 2008 had a 13.5 gallon capacity gas tank. For sake of argument, let's calculate using the least capacity model that was possible on the day Travis was murdered by Jodi.

13.5 + 5 + 5 + 5 = 28.5 total gallons of known possible storage for gasoline.

Plus, she could have had another 5 gas cans stored across the back seat for all we know. (I doubt she had 5 more cans but it's possible, she could have had more.)

That should fix that.

Ford Focus details were found at the following links:
http://www.edmunds.com/ford/focus/2006/features-specs.html

http://autos.aol.com/cars-Ford-Focus-2007/specs/mpg/

http://autos.aol.com/cars-Ford-Focus-2008/specs/mpg/

how come cnn stopped streaming?
Not making $$ I'm guessing.

lol me too soon!!!!!!

on AZ ther seal is up but doesnt say anything...

Thanks all...so is CNN going to have it later at all? that is where I have been watching it...and if not there today, what are the links to the other places to watch live??

Why is CNN Live not having it?? At all today they are not??

:drumroll:

Now I'm crying after read the eulogy that Deanna did at Travis' memorial. Here is the link. Hope is ok to post.

http://morbitbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/some-words-from-deanne-and-lisa.html

How heartbreaking to think of the precious young man that he was and what potential he had, and then to know what that cursed creature, JA, did to him. It's the age old battle of good versus evil. Travis was light, JA is darkness. Travis was good, JA is evil. She makes me so sick watching her sit at that table with that petty, defiant little smirk on her face, just coloring and scribbling away like she hasn't done a thing wrong. It's time to pay the piper, JA, you took a life, now you should pay with your own.

can they also be based (juror questions) on Arias' testimony (sitting on hands and not saying what I want to say about Arias' testimony)

You mean can they ask Deanna questions about things Jodi said? Yes.

Thanks all...so is CNN going to have it later at all? that is where I have been watching it...and if not there today, what are the links to the other places to watch live??

Why is CNN Live not having it?? At all today they are not??

:drumroll:

i like abc15 too. the seal is up there but it is lunch

When JA testified on cross that Travis's closet was bigger than her jail cell...I knew then...whatever small amount of control or meds or both that is keeping her in line...it's not much. Hope she flat out goes into anger mode.

BBM - I sure hope so, I want to see the effectiveness of that stun belt. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member