trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
my heart is breaking...Travis loved his father and mother and he rose to a place of love and forgiveness, unlike JA who has a chip on her shoulder and a sense of entitlement and selfishness (to put it mildly)...I hope the jury can see this dramatic contrast in character

I just got back- what time did they start after lunch break? Were they late?

This is vile!

The pained looks on TA's siblings' faces is heartbreaking!

Wrong. It means a lot to this case because ALV claimed that abuse is more often seen in relationships that have been consummated sexually. Juan should have asked that question on direct.

BBM: The word "claimed" is the operative word in ALV's particular case.
ALV's testimony was nothing more than "claims" based primarily upon the plethora of lies spewed from Arias' mouth.
I can only hope that her testimony has been impeached in the juror's minds.

I'm lucky that I can hold restraint and not type what I REALLY want to type, otherwise I would be banned for months.

Deanna is getting in some POSITIVE things about Travis' parents! THANK YOU, Deanna!!!!!!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Travis' family looks quite shaken up at the talk about their father. #JodiArias

Hugs to them.

If KN is doing closing arguments we are going to be here for a very long time

Juan knows the jury despises this approach as much as we do. He's happy to just let them dig and dig and dig.

Ooooohhhhh> Jodi just looked at Deanna like she wanted to kill her when Deanna said their sex life was "our private business"!!! See Jodi, normal people keep these things private, not for the whole world to know the details of your body and sex life!

This is making me cry. This horrificness of this defense taking no prisoners in their attempt to humiliate and destroy Travis and everyone who ever loved him. It's just a different kind of "legal" evil. I can truly say I despise Kirk Nurmi and the sociopath he rode in on.

Me too Katie! Im in tears. Sending out big hugs to the Alexander's and Deanna!

OMG his family. My heart hurt for them just now. Oh how horrible this must be. They look so angry so sad!

OMG. Seeing those two with tears on their eyes got me seriously choked up.

I sobbed for a second. For some reason, I really identify with them. I can imagine what it would be like of one of my precious brothers was the one murdered.

(((((Hugs))))) to the Alexander family. . . .know that you do not cry alone.

Can Jury ask How did Travis feel about JA ???? Please let it be allowed if this is allowed about his parents ?????

We can only hope the jury is as disgusted by this line of "abuse" of the witness, as we are!

Honestly glad I'm watching at home today...I think I'd be sobbing watching this total lack of conscience , disgusting display of ABUSE that's going on here.

Yeah, I understand. Selfishly, I am kind of glad you are here with us and able to freely send your feelings as we type ours. We are all in this together! I hope Travis' family can take pride in Travis through Deanna's strong behavior on the stand. How I wish I could hug her and the family members. I just sit here not knowing whether to cry, scream or throw something in the face of this abusive questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member