trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they would just look at the penile pic...it's not Travis'!

At fingers are not TA.....JA has told her DT wrong info, so they will all look like fools, and false evidence JA gave her DT.

Not saying WHO they look like as this pic is on the Web, but will not say the name.....

Attachments

• 5Court Case-A.jpg
    5Court Case-A.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 63
Shooot I was hoping for the discovery of the planted key logger too.

Nurmi has no clue that the jury asked that question so they could prove that Jodi lied about the law of chastity not being spoken about at meetings.

Whoever asked that question, has Jodis' number. Hope he's the foreman.

Oh darn. They'd find pictures of shirtless male celebrities on my laptop lol. Kinda surprised TA's computer was so clean. Lol.

I really don't think Nurmi can talk without moving his left arm

Melendez found pics of women from the waist up but none were nude
Internet history was unremarkable. No adult sites.
Software included Windows Office etc
Absolutely no images of children
Direct over

Wilmott and Jodie are very distracting,I hope the jury has an eye on them.

Nurmi questioning what was on TA media (flashdrives, CDs etc.)

I don't know how much clearer it could be that JA became nothing more than a booty call to TA, a means of indulging in some sexual fantasies. Beyond that, he had no use for her once he had her number. She didn't like it, stalked him, premeditatedly killed him and concocted one grand lie after another to try to smear him and save her own hide.

It really is a straightforward case. I can't imagine any juror not getting it by this point. If there is one, I hope the luck of the draw excludes them from deliberating.

I like how organized Juan is with his questions.

OMG, Juan is blowing through this... Could the Jury have the case by the end of this week?!?

SHUT UP NURMI! No more character assassination from you or your team.

I wish the jury knew this. I know it's not gonna happen, but I would love for it to be proven that the fingers and ding dong in that photo belong to someone with the initials of DB!

Perhaps they will be given loads of pictures and one of the jurors will see this. I hope it happens in deliberation

Once again, Nurmi cross examines only because he has to!!! :banghead::banghead:

Jodi Arias promised, that after killing Travis Alexander, she would subsequently assassinate his, his family's and his friends' reputations.

She is doing that.

Here is that promise, which the jurors need to see:

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/jodiariasngfile.pdf

Yes--that document is a thinly veiled threat to assassinate Travis' character and soul using all the tricks in the book. Jodi-Willmott-Nurmi will go down in history for actually ENJOYING the process. I hate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname