trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Think it's pretty clear to the jury by now that if Travis's relationship with Jodi was unlike his other relationships, then Jodi was the reason why.

Agreed! If she was the only one that he called names, then she MUST have done something to bring that out in him!

It's 5:00 here....wine time.....and I am going to pretend I am having a cigarette (free for 3 years now)

So where the heck is Nurmi trying to go with this line of questioning?

Is he implying there is another computer or some other flash drives or something hidden away?

I can honestly say i have never in my life heard anything more disgusting than Nurmi's cross of Deanna Reid. It takes a lot to shock me-but that was the nastiest most denigrating thing I have ever heard.

Why is Jodie constantly erasing? She can't possibly be that good of an artist with all that erasing going on!

What kind of lawyer asks a witness a question on cross w/o having the relevant documentation at their fingertips? Ohhhhhhhhhh, nevermind.

Really appreciate this witness.

I hope he makes them dig for every single bit of relevant testimony.

That's right, and Nurmi makes his living trying to discredit and intimidate those rape victims ~ whether they're 2 or 92 or anywhere in between.

He does to them what he just did to poor Deanna..

IMO, poor Deanna is going to fall apart tonight. I can't imagine how this is probably hitting her right now.
Especially cruel to make her read the Hughes email. :furious: I was blinking back tears, and she must have left her body.

I'm glad that Travis was not a virgin when he met JA. I would have hated him to have her as his first.

Does the defendant get to stay at the defense table and color during breaks? :stormingmad:

My heart is going out to Deanna Reid . . .

How sad for her to have to testify about her sexual relationship with TA.
Deanna - you were brave, sincere, kind, honest, open and appear trustworthy. you deserve some major good karma coming your way!

It would make me very happy if the DT team comes back from break prepared for the cross. Hoping that's not too much to ask. The jury must be going out of their minds.

Wow. I like that JA looks annoyed. But I don't really get why Nurmi is going here. To me, it just shows that Travis and Jodi had a different and complicated and quite obviously CONSENSUAL sex life, which has nothing to do with why he is dead.
I thought she enjoyed the whole exchange about her sex life between Nurmi and Deanna. She looked to be smirking the whole time to me.

I'm thinking all the DT has left is innuendo.

They're going to try to raise a little bit of doubt; if they had anything concrete on any of the computers, flash drives, etc, it would have come out before now.

Way behind, but I have to say that Deanna's testimony in regards to their relationship is not only brave and sincere on her part, but it also bolsters the prosecution in that Travis was never abusive verbally or physically. Jodi brought that on, she owns that one.

She is testifying on behalf of Travis and his family and I commend her.

I so agree with you here. I became enraged watching Nurmi treat her the way that he did. She did very well. Travis would be proud of her.

:blue:

Way behind, but I have to say that Deanna's testimony in regards to their relationship is not only brave and sincere on her part, but it also bolsters the prosecution in that Travis was never abusive verbally or physically. Jodi brought that on, she owns that one.

She is testifying on behalf of Travis and his family and I commend her.

She was the epitome of grace and dignity under fire....loved her....

Break-time. For lunch,
I hear that inmates get peanut butter sammies....
every day of their incarceration in Maricopa County...
When I heard that...I was very happy...
which means, JW gets peanut butter breath huffed on her...<snicker>
Every single day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads