trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice JA mimic Deanna's fast, multiple blinks at one point? It was sometime before he asked the question about whether they went to the bishop "separately or individually" (lol). She totally mimicked her perfectly. Creepy.

She traces pictures, then claims they're her "artwork". She must be tracing outside the lines all the time, hence the constant erasing.

I just thought she was writing...

Travis & Jodi forever

And keeps erasing and re-writing every 30 seconds in true sociopath form.

BBM~ I think it says Deanna Reid's is because she bought it for Travis and it was registered in her name. That's all. ;)
I know. That's close to what was testified to though. I was trying to get as verbatim as possible.

If this 30 year old healthy man was such a sexual deviant, one so addicted to sex ~ and he had a personal computer, belonged only to him.
Not some company issued laptop, but one for his own personal use ~ and this computer NEVER accessed *advertiser censored* sites?

Something's wrong here. *advertiser censored* for a 30 year old man, alleged to be a sexual deviant would be as common as ESPN & Facebook, right?

This to me is such huge evidence that everything she's accused Travis of is a lie. All of it.

His sex life consisted of the few times he had sex with Jodi. So what.. Someone who THREW herself at him every single chance she got.

I can honestly say i have never in my life heard anything more disgusting than Nurmi's cross of Deanna Reid. It takes a lot to shock me-but that was the nastiest most denigrating thing I have ever heard.

Yep, but Deanna remained classy throughout!

O/T - WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Too much ankle pain for me to partake in the swingset or the slide today. :( #JodiArias

What happened to the ankle? (I have my own imagination of what Wild looks like. I can't see Wild with cankles, can you? )

I need some Mormon friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart is broken. I cannot believe that Nurmi just did that to Deanna. I don't know how she stayed so strong. Are you all feeling as sad as I am right now.

Travis' siblings crying is just destroying me so much. I don't think I will be able to watch Nurmi's Closing. It will really do me in.

DH just called to say he'll be home shortly. He had some not-so-nice words for Nurmi's questioning of Deanna. :angel:

Juan could have done a better redirect. Like ask Deanna Reid if she has rape fantasies, if she ever violated Travis's privacy by snooping in his cell phone, if she ever intentionally gained unauthorized access to his facebook account, etc.

The above explains why the relationship was different. Jodi is a sexual deviant and abuser. Deanna is not.

I hardly think that was necessary. The jurors have brains.

Nurmi was trying to make Travis look bad by talking about all the things he did wrong. Doesn't he realize that Travis could never have taken those pictures if Jodi hadn't stuck her private parts out there? How good does he think it makes the defendant look?

My shepherds keep looking at me when I cuss at the computer screen. I have ear buds in so they don't hear the other voices.

Any twitter feeds giving information on the jury during all this?

Juan could have done a better redirect. Like ask Deanna Reid if she has rape fantasies, if she ever violated Travis's privacy by snooping in his cell phone, if she ever intentionally gained unauthorized access to his facebook account, etc.

The above explains why the relationship was different. Jodi is a sexual deviant and abuser. Deanna is not.

I think it was perfect, there is no reason to ask those questions of her. These questitons were about Travis, not about Deanna's personality.

I'm thinking all the DT has left is innuendo.

They're going to try to raise a little bit of doubt; if they had anything concrete on any of the computers, flash drives, etc, it would have come out before now.

Trial by innundo. Old trick.i know where he is going . It did not work before and it wont work again. Time wasted.:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie