trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the juror questions about the photos that Jodi deleted and didn't delete on the CAMERA. At least 90 left on the camera when it was discovered in the washing machine! Amazing that through her FOG she had the where with all to know which photos were incriminating and which were not. NOT GOOD for JODI & the DT.

To the jury for that last question snuck in there by them from the last time MM was there!!!!:cheers::great::great::blowkiss::yourock::tyou:

JMO - a good attorney would have told their client how strong the case was against them and would have urged them to take a plea for LWOP, thus saving her life. Right now it is not looking like Nurmi has made the case to save her life, it looks quite the opposite IMO.

Yes. The defense should especially know by now from jury questions that the jury is not buying anything Jodi is selling. She lied to them. They mocked her with their questions!
They already know Travis was not perfect. Deanna did not think he was perfect. Yet Mr. Nurmi insisted on bringing out info and slurs Travis used in approx 3 of over 82,000 exchanged texts/emails/IM and embarrassing a nice lady with these scenarios. If I were a juror I would not appreciate those tactics.

Can anyone explain to me what Nurmi was trying to do?

He was trying to make it sound as if the Hard Body, Punk Drunk was *advertiser censored*. I'm guessing the chambers is so the judge can view it and there will be a special instruction to the jury that it's a music video. Just guessing. But all time low for Nurmi. Can JW's eyes get any wilder??????

I'm trying to figure out why JM recalled Melendez. Didn't we hear this same testimony before? Is it to set up the next witness??? I hope???

as it was clear there was no legitimate purpose to those questions for this witness other than to say those words in front of the jury. I would think this would very much work against the defense in the case of this witness. A lovely woman who is clearly truthful and testifying so her murdered friend can have justice is treated so vilely by this ^&%$^. At least he once again demonstrated the difference between decent people and his client.

I can honestly say i have never in my life heard anything more disgusting than Nurmi's cross of Deanna Reid. It takes a lot to shock me-but that was the nastiest most denigrating thing I have ever heard.

Can anyone explain to me what Nurmi was trying to do?

Can you be more specific? He's lost me at least 5 times just today. I don't think HE knows what direction his wings are flapping at this point... :facepalm:

Please for the love of God, let that juror who asked about the camera be a member of the final 12! She will NOT be acquitted with him or her as a juror!

I remember the defense computer expert mentioned he found *advertiser censored* in TA's computer. But this prosecution expert said he did not find any. What's going on?

In my best Alanis Morissette voice 'Isn't it ironic? JA thought accusing Travis of abuse and pedophilia would give her a get out of jail free card when in reality those exact accusations will ensure she NEVER gets out of jail alive!? Oooh isn't it ironic?'

I think the defense shouldn't have had questions for Deanna. All they did was make TA look better and JA look worse. It's clear that JA was the instigator that brought out the worst in TA because he was pushed to that point. Deanna was lovely, well spoken, mentally stable, and clearly every thing JA isn't. They had a NORMAL relationship.

Totally O/T but...

It's 82 in my house... I've got the fans going, the thermal curtains drawn & it's only 3:10!!

I think I've drank a gal of ice tea today LOL.. I know terrible but I'm too frugal to put the A/C on before May 1st!

Remember it's Phoenix folks.. Our A/C is usual turned on starting in May thru 1st of Oct!! ;)

We got more snow here in Minnesota last night and tonight it's supposed to get down in the 20's :(. It is supposed to finally warm up to the 60's by the weekend though.

Is this an EXTRA break? So mangry, I can't even keep track.

ETA: Brand new word - mad and angry - yep BOTH

Y'all, I'm in bed today watching the trial (me sick) and hubby is in living room watching it on HLN. He just came back here and said "I can't believe Nurmi asked that poor girl those sex questions!" and pointed out the fact that there was really no need for KN to use the language he did (like - did he ever ask to blow his WAD in your face?). My husband who usually doesn't get too caught up in these things is in disbelief and disgusted by KN.

I've already posted that DH said pretty much the same thing while he was listening in the car on his way home. DH had some choice words for KN that I can't repeat here. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01