trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still chuckling over anyone checking their computer after trial. Count me in as well. I have looked up internet slang acronyms, words I cannot list here etc, but hopefully they will note where I have been: i.e. the trial and aha dare I use you all as my alibi. And oh goodness I thought I had a bug on my computer, oh it was someone who posted lol.

Thank you one and all.

smashing day in court so far. Another two days of this yummy goodness, hopefully....

To Everyone that's been STRESSED over what Nurmi pulled today
MARGARITAS FOR EVERYONE!

smiley_emoticons_margarita.gif
You are my hero - thanks. Taking deep breath in - hold - then blow out.

When I left, they had just gone for lunch and Deanna was on the stand.
What happened next? anyone? :please::please:

On my camera, in the delete mode, I can chose to delete one by one, or delete ALL. Since some were deleted only, it is clear that it was a deliberate task, not one button and poof they are all gone. It is HUGE that other photos were left on there!!!

No fog, just pure cover up my crime mode.
Can I get a witness?

tumblr_maf4tqX4an1r1emlm.gif

Tweets going right now about Juror #7...supposedly JA told JW this was the one who submitted the question for Deanna.

Just catching up...what I have learned so far is that Jodi tried to avoid leaving tracks in AZ and that Travis didn't call women sociopathic *advertiser censored* unless it was true. Anything important I missed?

On my camera, in the delete mode, I can chose to delete one by one, or delete ALL. Since some were deleted only, it is clear that it was a deliberate task, not one button and poof they are all gone. It is HUGE that other photos were left on there!!!

Can I get a witness?
Uh huh. ;) I have a very similar camera, different model though, bought the same year. For me to delete a pic, I have to choose to delete internal, or SD, and it's a 3-4 step process for each image if I delete them one by one.

It's damning. The jury questions seem to really be seeking 'final nail' kind of clarification today, imo.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Everyone is coming out of chambers now. Jury is waiting to come in. Staple lady is back. Valenator getting jury #JodiArias
less than 10 seconds ago

lol. Juan will clarify my stupidity! :floorlaugh: :facepalm:

Thanks Schuby :)

So, yes, Ms. Arias was is in fog, but managed to delete photos and leave the other ones on there, eh?

That is 3 strikes for the DT. I think they're out now.

the family that the crime photos are coming again? I think he's calling the medical examiner, so maybe just giving everyone a heads up.

Just catching up...what I have learned so far is that Jodi tried to avoid leaving tracks in AZ and that Travis didn't call women sociopathic *advertiser censored* unless it was true. Anything important I missed?

Zero inappropriate stuff on any of Travis's electronic devices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 44s
Everyone is coming out of chambers now. Jury is waiting to come in. Staple lady is back. Valenator getting jury #JodiArias

Can I get a witness?

And trust me, even sober its a monumental task. It can be very very frustrating.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member