trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree..She almost knocked over JW trying to get a look at one of the jurors..
She looked like she was smirking at one of them and then whispered in JW ear.

Ssssh! Don't tell anyone. We don't want a mistrial!

HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO

reason for late start tomorrow..Juan wraps it up tomorrow, then Defense motion is denied for surerebuttal.. Closing Arguments starts on Monday?

Don't smack me for saying this but how about this for a hypothetical: Juan is done and they're not starting until 1:30 tomorrow because the defence is getting a sur-rebuttal and they need the morning to get their witness to AZ from Ca.:truce:

I want JM and the ME to show the jurors EVERY picture of Travis and what Jodi did to him.

To the person who asked about Deana and the computer:

Her name appears on it because she originally bought the laptop for Travis.
Short of that I have to assume she registered it for him too? Just a guess. Nothing clandestine about it though ;)

yeah same thing happened to my 1st pc a long time ago when my uncle bought mine for me. Had his name on it when he registered it setting it up for me

I can not stress how relieved I am about that juror question and the answer given by Melendez. That was the only point that Willmot was able to score regarding the camera in her cross of DeMarte (that someone could delete the photos in a fog but not selectively) and Melendez erased Willmot's point from the score board. He was worth being recalled JUST FOR THAT ALONE!

It's good the juror confirmed this for themself, but Melendez had already testified the first time there were other pictures on the camera. JW didn't score any points on that.

the talking head on the left actually has somewhat calm hair today compared to normal

Tweets going right now about Juror #7...supposedly JA told JW this was the one who submitted the question for Deanna.

Who is juror number 7 again?

You can do it!!!!! No smokes since Jan. 10th and HUGE difference! Last vice to get rid of....I am "viceless" now!:takeabow:

No smokes for me since August 2001!!

No *advertiser censored* of any kind on his computer.

Yup. So, what kind of monstrous, disgusting pedophile and maniac sex fiend has ZERO *advertiser censored* on his computer? Wonder what LaViolette would have to say?

And he didn't know he was going to be murdered that day so there would have been no reason to try to clean it up.

HLN says court done for today. Did anyone notice when Deanna drank water, so did Jodi.

I actually did.

Why am I getting ads on the right side of my screen here showing suggestive poses of chubby women's bottoms and just now: "Like Desperate Asian Women?"

Are these your advertisers, Websleuths? :facepalm::facepalm:

:floorlaugh: I think the ads are based on tracking cookies!!!

I agree..She almost knocked over JW trying to get a look at one of the jurors..
She looked like she was smirking at one of them and then whispered in JW ear.

If we are creeped out, imagine what it is like in that court room with her...she's a :snake: That tongue of hers flickering out is gross.

if i came all the way from michigan to see the trial i would abs offer money to get a seat. just me?

Okay, I thought I misheard when I heard this before but I can't remember the exact term Nurmi used to Google what it means. He said something about TA saying he wants to pork something to a little girl or something like that. Can anyone tell me what he said TA said so I can go look it up please? :please:

Don't smack me for saying this but how about this for a hypothetical: Juan is done and they're not starting until 1:30 tomorrow because the defence is getting a sur-rebuttal and they need the morning to get their witness to AZ from Ca.:truce:

anything is possible :)

Maybe the next witness was going to be the shelf tester and they will have a hearing tomorrow about it. We'll see. Jodi cannnot get a juror kicked off for making a face or submitting a question. And there's no definitive way to know who asks questions becauae they usually pass their questions to the person in front of the basket.

okay, when I left work Melendez (sp?) was on the stand JM questioning him about lack of computer evidence of any sort of *advertiser censored*.

Pick up smokes for MIL check
Pick up plunger at home take to MIL's check
unplug her toilet and pick up sick kid check
home medicate sick kid, hubby and DD went to grab Arbys check

What have I missed :pullhair:

You forgot to pick up ice cream for all of us!!!

I want to hear more about the laptop being logged on at 4:54pm on June 4th.......

Me too!!! Doesn't sound like Juan thinks it was Travis does it....

We all know the stupid story she told about what happened in the office right before the shower pics isn't true.

She had to make up a story as to why she was in the office and that bathroom across from the office.. Nothing much has been said about that.

Tweets going right now about Juror #7...supposedly JA told JW this was the one who submitted the question for Deanna.

Maybe I am just paranoid... But shouldn't the jurors be more protected from the "alleged" defendant in trials in today's day and age?

Maybe the juror box could have a one way window to conceal/camo them from the likes of murderer JA?

TIA...:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member