trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had the chance to start watching today's testimony on YouTube.

The look of sick, gleeful anticipation on Jodi's face when Nurmi got up to cross-examine Deanna was one of the creepiest things I have ever seen. And her uncharacteristic animation during all the testimony of Deanna is so damning. She is the so incredibly off.

scariest thing to me. That she has ZERO remorse. She is glad he is dead. She doesn't care about her trial etc as it gives her attention and lets the world know she killed him, that she was the last woman he was ever with and the last thing he ever saw. She is such a damaged person that I don't know that there is any treatment that could render her not a danger to others. She exist in her own reality where she is the orchestra conducter. I'm not sure what, if anything, would actually make an impression on her. The only thing that I think ever freaked her out was the reality of how hard it was to kill Travis. And that's why she messed up enough to get caught.

Watching Jodi today, I just got the feeling that she might think murdering TA was worth this. Like even if she has to spend the rest of her life in prison or get the death penalty, it's worth it because he's dead. I don't see any remorse, any feeling. Nothing. It's scary to think there are people like her out there. That any of us could find ourself the object of someone like her's obsession.

Not quite the same head tilt as in her mugshot. lol

Jodi2.jpg

We also know TA, like almost every man, did like *advertiser censored*, from the phone audio and the text messages. He describe *advertiser censored* scenes he wants to video.

Yes! Many, many healthy and mentally stable, non-abusive men like *advertiser censored* (and some women too). The detective found no *advertiser censored* on any of Travis's computers, which only proves that he was nowhere near the sexual deviant that the defense has tried to portray. Indeed, it appears to me that he was trying to live up to the Law of Chastity as best he could. No matter how much the defense grasps, those straws are going to remain out of reach.

imo

She wanted to smear Travis' good name even after death. That was part of her agenda.
She even said she was counting down until she got caught.

Re BBM
Yes. Cant remember the exact words Juan used, but there was a point during when Juan was questioning Deana today about whether she ever knew of Travis to be a sexual maniac or something, and the camera was on Jodi and Jodi could not hide a huge evil smile. She knows that Juan has to invest a lot of time and energy to counter fight all the lying stories she told.

She is evil to the core.

I'm happy to see how many of my friends survived the Deanna testimony and escaped the purge. I can understand how some people succumbed to temptation, though.

Lambchop-what picture are you talking about?TIA

Jodi's team has released more drawings from Jodi. The latest is called "The Hat" series. It may have been in yesterday's thread. I'll look and see if I can find it.

It's in the last thread 4/22/13 waiting for rebuttal - Page 35, post #856

Can someone clarify the email Nurmi had Deanna read?? The YouTube video had no sound during this portion. Who was it from and who was it to? (I guess Travis is saying he did something upardonable to her?)

You know what kills me about Nurmi asking her these questions
He knew she was a good woman,did he really think Travis would have spoken to her that way...I mean really-did he think she was going to say yes,yes,yes,.Her very intelligent demeanor on the stand should have given him a clue that they respected each other! He really needs to get a clue!!
Syra - my number 28632 reason I'm ticked at Nurmi-
Every single time nurmi talks about the "intimate" pix, he acts like Travis is a deviant for taking the pix. Did he forget there were pix of Travis? Who does he think took those?
Same exact thing for breaking the Mormon rules - JA is just as guilty as Travis, and BTW nurmi - JA is the one on trial - not TRAVIS.

Anybody thinking what I'm thinking about the next computer guy (Brown) Juan wants to call?? Today's witness worded his statement about no *advertiser censored* being on any of TRAVIS's devices oddly.
Geez - if it were on JA's computer, I'd have to cry with joy.

That does sound like something nurmi and willmott would want out - riiiiight?

Absolutely they would do everything to keep that out. However, wasn't her computer damaged?

:waitasec:

I believe that Thomas Brown was number one on that list until her plan unraveled.

I don't remember hearing about him... I just googled him after reading your response and found out he was the roommate that TA kicked out...

What do you suppose he knows?

True Wiccans are not "spooky" or "creepy"....:banghead:
Stupid Nancy Grace...

I don't know...didn't you say you turned that Grizzly into a pumpkin? That worried me. I just didn't tell you.

Does anyone have a link for the witness list? I have looked here and couldn't find one.

TIA

I don't have the list but I'm pretty sure I read someone from that gas station (where 3 purchases of gas were made in SLC) was one of them. If so I think the Prosecutor wants the jury to realize; when Arias made those three purchases, the ONLY thing available at that time of night were the pumps. This way if a juror might think the third purchase was for soda, snacks and goodies, they'd be mistaking.
Arias filled her car with one purchase, two cans with the next and the third can with the last. Not sure why she did it 3 different times but, it helps seals her fate.

I really think she had help. I think Matt was involved. Which might help to explain why 3 different purchases were executed. I don't know. All I know is this chick has given me a 3 month headache while I watch her and her team trying to accuse a dead person of his own death!!!
It's a travesty and everyone, I mean EVERYONE who is not on the side of honesty and truth (lawyers, witnesses etc) will pay for their wrongdoings one way or another.

Re BBM
Yes. Cant remember the exact words Juan used, but there was a point during when Juan was questioning Deana today about whether she ever knew of Travis to be a sexual maniac or something, and the camera was on Jodi and Jodi could not hide a huge evil smile. She knows that Juan has to invest a lot of time and energy to counter fight all the lying stories she told.

She is evil to the core.

Beelzebub = Jealous of Jodi

Dark Side Corollary,

Jodi Ann Arias > Satan

Can someone clarify the email Nurmi had Deanna read?? The YouTube video had no sound during this portion. Who was it from and who was it to? (I guess Travis is saying he did something upardonable to her?)

Reid is reviewing an email Alexander wrote to his friend Chris Hughes. In the email, Alexander wrote he did something "unpardonable" to her. Reid said Alexander was talking about how he dated her for so long and didn't marry her.

I'm happy to see how many of my friends survived the Deanna testimony and escaped the purge. I can understand how some people succumbed to temptation, though.

I knew there was a reason I had to be at work today....just realized what it was.

:D

Oh yes, the reign of terror....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member