trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
manslaughter my butt.

:rockon:

/hi5

It was JA's hubris shining through if her smile at the end of court yesterday was due to having the manslaughter charge come in. It is HIGHLY unlikely the jury will debate anything beyond LWOP vs DP.

Good morning all! Missed you guys yesterday. Guess the rules aren't specific enough for me to understand...or something! LMAO!

Hope this is as good a day for Justice for Travis as it was yesterday...and it HAS to be a better day for me! hehehehe!!

Is the WAT site going to stream the trial today or no since she is at home?

I thought he tweeted he was going to be there during the hearing this morning. Maybe that changed.

Edited to add:

WildAboutTrial‏@WildAboutTrial1h
I have confirmation the hearing at 11:00am PDT will be live streamed. Cameras will be rolling and I will be tweeting. #JodiArias

I wanted to see how the pro-Jodi site was spinning Nurmi's horrendous cross. I could not believe it. They were all sympathetic towards Deanna, but praising how sensitive and sweet Nurmi was with her. [ :thud:] They praised Nurmi up and down foe being so kind and gentle with her, and they attacked Juan for 'forcing ' Deanna to testify.

I thought I fell down a rabbit hole. I do not understand how they process information in that way. :nuts:

hWe see hwhat hwe hwant to see.

Hello fellow sleuthers.....hoping for an on time start and another juanderful day !

Strange about the hair color

ja testified she changed her hair color on March 20, 2008 before
she left Mesa.

She also said she stayed at TA's during her move for several days

Det. Flores told her the neighbors said they saw her (during interrogation July 15th/16th.

she reply's but my hair color was brown (meaning in June 2008.)

The car rental man said her hair was blonde.

The picture def presented was from an earlier time IMO. Brick wall, dog, same clothes in earlier pictures.

I hope the hair color witness gets in, it is confusing to me.

I hope this witness nails her with another lie.

It's snovving where I am again today.

/fixes Becky a hot chocolate laced with bourbon (it's after 11pm or is 5pm somewhere).

Not a day to go get a new keyboard hm?

Where I am, we have had 20+ FEET more snow from Feb-April than has ever been recorded.

Sure. I may even let you look at him. Btw is anyone else wondering what kind of aftershave JM would wear? :floorlaugh::blushing:

Only virtually!

Eau sauvage by Dior. :blushing:

I wanted to see how the pro-Jodi site was spinning Nurmi's horrendous cross. I could not believe it. They were all sympathetic towards Deanna, but praising how sensitive and sweet Nurmi was with her. [ :thud:] They praised Nurmi up and down foe being so kind and gentle with her, and they attacked Juan for 'forcing ' Deanna to testify.

I thought I fell down a rabbit hole. I do not understand how they process information in that way. :nuts:

Oh those silly people. They wouldn't know disgusting if they tripped over it.

I noticed on the CNN site that they won't be live streaming the trial again today. I sent an email to inquire if they have discontinued live coverage of the trial and will let everyone know if I receive a response. In the meantime, I'll use the WAT feed today as it worked well.

Hello all!

Justice for Travis! Good vibes for our wonderful prosecutor!

Today will be an exciting day I think!

it seems Nurmi and JW could not control Jodi and keep her from lying and embellishing on the stand.

hear that flushing sound? I do....

I wanted to mention that nurmi insulted the intelligence of the jury, when he was trying to. Sequester the jury.
He said something like it would be fantasy. Or dumb (not verbatim) to think that these jurors wouldn't go on the Internet in search of information or watch t.v

He made it sound ! Like they all had his sneaky suspicious mentality! And lacked common sense. I for one respect this jury and feel that they are taking their jobs seriously.

Went there last night....very skeery!!!!!!! Do they not realize that Nurmi defends sex crime criminals? HELLO? And they call him the "gentle giant"...ICK!
Make sure you disinfected yourself after you left there, I used "eye bleach".:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey