trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
First why would you go over there...aren't you skeered of getting cooties :scared:..secondly...never in a million years would any of Travis' family do anything to cause a mistrial. Those people over there are nuts...obviously...they are on a jodi is innocent site....HELLO she confessed!!

Sunny
I'm with you on this, Tanisha has more class than to do that.:seeya:

Wondering why Deanna, on the stand yesterday, was not asked by Prosecution if she ever saw or knew about a gun in Travis's closet. Why wasn't she asked?

I wasn't allowed to post yesterday, so gonna post it now.

IMO, the reason that the 3 different transactions for gas is so important to prove that she had 3 gas cans, is one, the lie that she returned it.

But more important, is that she actually TWICE filled up those cans, and BOTH TIMES she filled 2 of them together, and 1 seperately.

This PROVES she was purposely trying to keep the 3rd gas can out of the equation.

Also, IMO, the reason she had to use her credit card on the 3rd transaction in SLC was because she was actually out of cash.

Her car held approximately 10 gallons - since she didn't run it out and probably had a 12 gallon tank.

The 2 gas cans held the other close to 10 gallons. She CLEARLY knew she could shut down the pump or just stop the pump mechanism to move it over to fill the other can. She could have filled the 3rd one the same way, but she didn't.

Goes BIG TIME to premeditation!!!!!

That's right and I believe the jury will have a lot to discuss, just to rehash it all. IMO, they already know she is guilty but will want to discuss a lot of things and get it off their chest. Though they could give a verdict of guilty in a few minutes, I think they will take some time just so they can get their anger out.

My theory is that she had killed something before, some animal, and she did it with a knife. That's why she was comfortable with knives. I firmly believe this, at least one time or maybe numerous times. So this was her comfort zone, but she brought the gun for back-up and like others have said, to shoot him at the end to make it look like there were 2 ppl involved.
ITA, most disgusting killers start out practising their cruelty and stabbing on animals and it makes me SICK.

I bet Jodi and her posse demand these closed hearings. The family of Travis then has to be in very close proximity to her. I believe she really, really gets off at seeing them suffer. This judge seems oblivious to all the shenanigans of Jodi. And, to the agony of Travis' loved ones.

BBM: Totally agree! And it's this that makes me believe that if she is ever free she would kill again. Kinda like a shark…once it's tasted blood…yada, yada, yada. :scared::scared::scared:

Arias trial: Death threat made against defense attorney

By Michael KieferThe Republic | azcentral.comWed Apr 24, 2013 11:44 AM

In the court of public opinion, the penalties of defending Jodi Arias or testifying in her behalf are threats against your career or even your life.

A Maricopa County chief deputy sheriff said the Sheriff’s Office looked into two matters regarding Arias defense attorney Jennifer Willmott and confirmed that at least one of them was a death threat made from out of state.

“It was not even credible,” said Deputy Chief Jack MacIntyre, and he said that Willmott did not want to aid in prosecution, so there would be no ongoing investigation.

But a transcript of another voice mail to Willmott, which was obtained by The Arizona Republic, said, “You don’t have to return my call, but I’m just telling you: If Jodi, if you get her off of the death penalty, we will find you, we know where you’re at, we will kill you. I told Alyce the same thing, and we’re tired, and we’re sick and tired of you defending this person, and we will get you.”

Read more:
http://www.azcentral.com/community/...-against-defense-attorney.html?nclick_check=1

THIS IS DISGUSTING!

As much as we may not like exactly what JW is doing...she is DOING HER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A job that MUST be done, if our Justice System is to stand for anything.

This is unforgivable! KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS...not to the person who posted this, but to the people doing it!

Wondering why Deanna, on the stand yesterday, was not asked by Prosecution if she ever saw or knew about a gun in Travis's closet. Why wasn't she asked?

Attorneys are never supposed to ask a question they don't know the answer to and maybe JM never asked her when she was deposed, so he didn't take the chance.

Does anyone have the link to Mikee Daniels new Youtube video? I'd love to watch it. He is hysterical. TYIA

In the court of public opinion, the penalties of defending Jodi Arias or testifying in her behalf are threats against your career or even your life.

A Maricopa County chief deputy sheriff said the Sheriff’s Office looked into two matters regarding Arias defense attorney Jennifer Willmott and confirmed that at least one of them was a death threat made from out of state.

“It was not even credible,” said Deputy Chief Jack MacIntyre, and he said that Willmott did not want to aid in prosecution, so there would be no ongoing investigation.

But a transcript of another voice mail to Willmott, which was obtained by The Arizona Republic, said, “You don’t have to return my call, but I’m just telling you: If Jodi, if you get her off of the death penalty, we will find you, we know where you’re at, we will kill you. I told Alyce the same thing, and we’re tired, and we’re sick and tired of you defending this person, and we will get you.”

Read more:
http://www.azcentral.com/community/...-against-defense-attorney.html?nclick_check=1

Wow that's wild.

Read more:
Once again, I think this might be coming from the Jodi Is Inno*** camp, using threats and intimidation to try to hijack the trial and pin the threats on "Jodi h8ers". MY OPINION ONLY.

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

. . . . . :juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

. . . . . . . . . . :juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

:great: WOW ... these are :great:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 12News/KPNX Phoenix

#TravisAlexander family & pros now leaving #JodiArias courtroom. #Arias trial to resume @ 1:30PM

The "not happening" #JodiArias hearing is done. #Arias def team left courtroom. No sign if #TravisAlexander family or pros yet

Read more:

Wow! That's intense.

i call BS on that considering where it was said

o/t i am loving the new smilies at the side :rockon::stormingmad:

I think it was Tanisha that might have actually requested that people NOT sign the petition going around to have ALV dropped from future DV speakings. Was on the JM site on FB. The JA site is 1 brick short of a load, lights are on but no one's home, useless as t*ts on a bull, JMO.:floorlaugh:

THIS IS DISGUSTING!

As much as we may not like exactly what JW is doing...she is DOING HER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A job that MUST be done, if our Justice System is to stand for anything.

This is unforgivable! KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS...not to the person who posted this, but to the people doing it!

You know what would be more disgusting if we found out JA was having this done, I know sounds crazy and I feel crazy with this trial but how things have been going I wouldn't put it past this team JMO

Jodi is not the one who is demanding anything. All these actions are those of her lawyers. Jodi wouldn't know when to create a motion or hold in camera hearings. She has zero background in legal proceedings. She's doing nothing but sitting there coloring/drawing and gossiping to JW. She is not "pulling the strings" (except for maybe the convenient 2 migraines). I think some are giving her much more credit as being some kind of mastermind of this trial. Nope.

We're dealing with a weak, scared judge who doesn't manage time efficiently and 2 defense lawyers who are trying everything they can think of to help their client. I think we should be thankful and here's why: we want JA to have had a vigorous defense so she won't be able to legally claim "incompetent council" as an appeal point. She'll appeal whatever she gets unless it's less than first degree murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla