trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't allowed to post yesterday, so gonna post it now.

IMO, the reason that the 3 different transactions for gas is so important to prove that she had 3 gas cans, is one, the lie that she returned it.

But more important, is that she actually TWICE filled up those cans, and BOTH TIMES she filled 2 of them together, and 1 seperately.

This PROVES she was purposely trying to keep the 3rd gas can out of the equation.

Also, IMO, the reason she had to use her credit card on the 3rd transaction in SLC was because she was actually out of cash.

Her car held approximately 10 gallons - since she didn't run it out and probably had a 12 gallon tank.

The 2 gas cans held the other close to 10 gallons. She CLEARLY knew she could shut down the pump or just stop the pump mechanism to move it over to fill the other can. She could have filled the 3rd one the same way, but she didn't.

Goes BIG TIME to premeditation!!!!!
I didn't see your post. But to add the final nail in the coffin is that JA destroyed the third gas receipt - knowing it would prove her premeditation.

I hate how we're kept in the dark most of the time. I don't even like Judge Perry but he always made announcements about schedules, hearings etc.

Me too. Judge Perry held hearings in the court room. Dont understand this hush, hush business. It's taxpayers $$$$$$ after all.

MEMO TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please do not discuss moderator decisions on the thread. They are off topic and disrespectful. If you have questions about Websleuths rules or how rules are enforced, contact the moderator of your choice or write to management at wbsleuth@xmission.com

:tyou:

THIS IS DISGUSTING!

As much as we may not like exactly what JW is doing...she is DOING HER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A job that MUST be done, if our Justice System is to stand for anything.

This is unforgivable! KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS...not to the person who posted this, but to the people doing it!

I find it difficult to believe anything Micahel Kiefer reports on anymore. He is so biased toward the defense. No one is out to hurt JW. And it was not her "job" to trash Travis's reputation. Some people are indefensible and JA is one of them.

THIS IS DISGUSTING!

As much as we may not like exactly what JW is doing...she is DOING HER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A job that MUST be done, if our Justice System is to stand for anything.

This is unforgivable! KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS...not to the person who posted this, but to the people doing it!

I agree, she is just doing her job, making death threats is :crazy:.

Test for BDE:

:juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes:

I posted this information a while ago before rebuttal started, but I thought I'd re-post it now for those who are contemplating the photos the defense admitted claiming they prove JA's hair was "brown" in May 2008:

* #115 * *
04-15-2013, 06:14 PM
zoozoo
Posted this earlier in main thread but it got buried when hearings started today:

Have been rewatching Dworkin's testimony Day 13 (defense forensic computer guy): it seems the pictures defense admitted with JA and sis and JA and dog (to prove JA had brown hair in May 2008) only had "file" info, not "exif" data. My understanding is the only way to confirm the pics were taken in May 2008 and not before is if there is "exif" data. The "file" data shows the pic was "handled" in May 2008 (could have been taken earlier and then sent/saved onto memory card in May 2008). IMO these photos were probably taken earlier (in 2007h and then loaded onto this memory card either so JA could easily upload them to MySpace or the camera was new, and she loaded photos from computer onto her new camera for easy access, to take to a place to make print-outs or something. I think JM's forensic computer guy in rebuttal will show she is lying about when these photos were taken.

Evidence that supports these photos were taken before May 2008 (likely before May 2007) comes from JA's MySpace page. If you go to her page and look under photos, album called "my photos", you see a collection of photos loaded on February 27, 2007 and ONE OF THOSE PHOTOS is of JA in the same outfit, with the same dog, in front of the same brick wall as IN THE PHOTO ENTERED INTO EVIDENCE AS #414 (I think that is the correct #) that the defense is claiming was taken in May 2008 showing JA with brown hair. Now, I guess she could have created this album in 2007 on MySpace and then added this one photo in May 2008? I am not sure if that is possible or not. I thought the date under the album reflected the last time the album was updated, but I am not sure. Maybe someone out there knows.

Also, additional information on the photos defense had admitted trying to prove JA had brown hair in May 2008: their exhibit 213 (again, I think that is the correct #) of JA with her sister with the red background (defense claims "file" data says this was taken in May 2008 but no "exif" data exisits to confirm that) looks like it is one in a series of photos one of which was posted on JA's MySpace page in the album called "Family" that was created on May 11, 2007. IMO the defense will be blown out of the water on this photo evidence. JM is going to show these photos with her brown hair were from 2007, not 2008.

At any rate, I think JM is on to this and will prove it in rebuttal. He is going to show that JA lied once again about when these photos with her brown hair were taken. IMO he will be able to prove these were likely taken long before May 2008. This will also bolster his claim that JA died her hair brown AFTER renting the car and BEFORE the nude photos at Travis's house on June 4th. This supports premeditation.

The events that I have seen lately regarding this trial are just despicable. The Defense's treatment of Deanna yesterday was just the lowest of the low. It is rude, offensive and down right classless. This woman, Arias has just brought out the terrible in everyone that comes in contact with her, total destruction in her wake. Careers are being ruined, families destroyed, lives ruined all because of her. It's the worst case of evil I have seen in quite some time.

Here is Mikee Daniels latest video. That guy is a hoot lol.
[video=youtube;HsXIwZnhlKc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsXIwZnhlKc[/video]

:nevermind: Death threats to JW... just great. Like this trial was not crawling at a snail's pace already.

If JSS says start time is 1:30, you can bet it will be after 2. Then there will be these words,"approach your Honor?". Then all of us staring at Jodi, while she is furiously drawing. It has become a joke. And it is too bad, considering a young man was slaughtered.

With JM prosecuting, and a strict judge, this trial would have ended in February. Another judge, I believe, would have told Nurmi to speed up the direct of his client and get on with it. Maybe Nurmi's practice isn't taking off so well, and he wants all these hours of pay.

It should have ended in January IMO. How the Defense has stretched this circus trial out is beyond me except for the fact that every witness was
asked the same question over and over and over again. Defense has no
evidence and the trial is in month 4. Total waste of time and money on
the defenses side. If I was on that jury, I would have lost my job.

First why would you go over there...aren't you skeered of getting cooties :scared:..secondly...never in a million years would any of Travis' family do anything to cause a mistrial. Those people over there are nuts...obviously...they are on a jodi is innocent site....HELLO she confessed!!

I use my DD's old abandoned desktop, that already has a virus, to go see the JAII site. I would be afraid of going there with my laptop.

About the confession. Over at that site, many believe that Jodi only confessed because she mistakenly believes she killed Travis. They think that she blanked out after she had to defend herself from his attack on her. And she ran away, then his roommates came in and killed him and staged the scene. They did this as a Mormon ritual of some kind, since he was breaking the rules or something.

Seriously, I am not joking. That is what they actually believe. :stormingmad:

Hypothetically speaking, assuming a conviction on murder one, will JM point out to the jury how JA posed her victim's dead body?

Nude, uncovered, legs spread apart so that he would be found 'exposed'...

As with everything she did, this was intentional.

It was done in order to 'de-edify' Travis in the aftermath of JA's ultimate control exercise.

:tyou: I looked for the "great post" smilie, but couldn't find it! I think this is SUCH an important point. It's the most sickening part of it, really, and TRULY speaks to her depravity.

I think Juan will hammer it home in closing arguments and in the penalty phase.

That's right and I believe the jury will have a lot to discuss, just to rehash it all. IMO, they already know she is guilty but will want to discuss a lot of things and get it off their chest. Though they could give a verdict of guilty in a few minutes, I think they will take some time just so they can get their anger out.

From my one time on a jury, I would guess there would be people that will be "devil's advocates," and argue that she's innocent, and drag the process out much longer than it needs to be. Sorry to say that, but I'm steeling myself for any possibility! :moo::stormingmad::jail:

Arias trial: Death threat made against defense attorney

By Michael KieferThe Republic | azcentral.comWed Apr 24, 2013 11:44 AM

In the court of public opinion, the penalties of defending Jodi Arias or testifying in her behalf are threats against your career or even your life.

A Maricopa County chief deputy sheriff said the Sheriff’s Office looked into two matters regarding Arias defense attorney Jennifer Willmott and confirmed that at least one of them was a death threat made from out of state.

Resp. Snipped:

JMO and MOO ... but this sounds like something Jodi and/or her supporters would do for "attention" ... they are sooooooo desperate !

:waitasec: I hope they checked Donavan and her pals' cell phone records ...

:moo:

I use my DD's old abandoned desktop, that already has a virus, to go see the JAII site. I would be afraid of going there with my laptop.

About the confession. Over at that site, many believe that Jodi only confessed because she mistakenly believes she killed Travis. They think that she blanked out after she had to defend herself from his attack on her. And she ran away, then his roommates came in and killed him and staged the scene. They did this as a Mormon ritual of some kind, since he was breaking the rules or something.

Seriously, I am not joking. That is what they actually believe. :stormingmad:
Ridiculous. Unfortunately there are some people out there whp prolly think Manson, Bundy and Pol Pot are innocent too. There are some sick people in this world.:facepalm:

This probably old news but the Jodi Arias twitter account says it's been suspended.

ETA, no it must have been another @jodiarias account. The one D has been tweeting from is still up. darn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998