trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can copy and paste as many as you want and make a line. Just put : juanettes : without spaces. :)

:seeya: :kimsterwink:

:tyou: for the new :juanettes:

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

This kind of thing is just wrong. Why do people lower themselves to be the kind of people they say they despise? Because threatening to harm, and/or attempting to ruin the careers of attorneys and witnesses is despicable behavior. :twocents: and :cow:

This article is by Michael Keifer. He has a very well documented habit of embellishing. He's just trying to get a rise out of people and possibly get Jodi a mistrial.

I use my DD's old abandoned desktop, that already has a virus, to go see the JAII site. I would be afraid of going there with my laptop.

About the confession. Over at that site, many believe that Jodi only confessed because she mistakenly believes she killed Travis. They think that she blanked out after she had to defend herself from his attack on her. And she ran away, then his roommates came in and killed him and staged the scene. They did this as a Mormon ritual of some kind, since he was breaking the rules or something.

Seriously, I am not joking. That is what they actually believe. :stormingmad:
I refuse to let my computer be dirtied by going to that site, but I heard they also think either Travis slit his own throat!!!!!!!!!! lol.......or that Travis begged JA to do it, and she just did it because she has a heart the size of TX.

I get more laughs from my friend who goes to this site than I do from comedy club. They are lowlife potty mouths.
It makes me doubly appreciative that our mods here refuse to allow peeps to make themselves look like hillbilly, tobacco spitting, toothless morons. That site is full of that carp. And it sounds like it must be hilarious there.

Why did Jodi need to fill the gas cans in SLC?

That's my conundrum too.

At first I gave her the benefit of doubt of carrying on with her escapades (of either buying cheaper gas out of state and/or....as added protection from running out in the desert) but then it dawned on me. The gas was actually more expensive in Utah than California (I linked my findings in an earlier post) and....her drive home from SLC was all highway driving.

So....I've semi-concluded, we're missing something. Like....let's say, Matt? Perhaps Matt met her (like she kinda said in her testimony which again, I linked in an earlier post) and some of the petrol was to fill his car up.

Perhaps she filled 10 gallons (extra) to set fire to the evidence?

I was of the mind-set that I thought originally she brought the gas to burn down Travis' house but a roommate showed up and foiled that plan.

I'm tellin' you Sleuthers....we do NOT have the entire story yet (or ever....) as much as the State is trying to present a cohesive scenario. It still does not make thorough sense.

Pffft at the "death threat" against Wilmott and LaViolette....

Anything for a mistrial, I suppose.

Resp. Snipped:

JMO and MOO ... but this sounds like something Jodi and/or her supporters would do for "attention" ... they are sooooooo desperate !

:waitasec: I hope they checked Donavan and her pals' cell phone records ...

:moo:

This is the kind of post that makes me want a "triple thanks" button! :rockon:

That is just so ludicrous, it's laughable. It really shows what sort of numbskulls there are in the world.
Not only that, but there are people who lack compassion and cannot tell the difference between right and wrong. Nobody deserves to be slaughtered like TA was. No reasonable human being can possibly think that JA's actions were justified. I hope scientists are working on a vaccine for st00pid, because these people should get one.:twocents:

Does the one third from the right have extra long legs?? I think that's ME!!!!
Thanks for posting us! lol

Assuming that we're not the Rockettes who are within a couple inches of each other in height, taller dancers would be positioned towards the center of the chorus line with shorter dancers tapering off on either side. We are sensational!

:Banane48:Banane48:Banane48

This was a good video but I do wish you would've given a warning that it's graphic. I managed to not look at the picture of TA's cut throat until now. :(

So sorry, I didn't watch the whole video before posting the link. Going to add a warning now.

OMG..
Husband fell thru an attic floor and landed on his face. On my way to er in Chlt..ugh..bad memories..please pray for Dale, Jean too..

...and on a trial day!!! lol

Pffft at the "death threat" against Wilmott and LaViolette....

Anything for a mistrial, I suppose.

The "death threats" are apparently valid in that someone did make them and the sheriffs dept is following up. A death threat against an attorney coming from no one associated with the case or associated with anyone connected to the case is not a cause for a mistrial. That would not happen. Unfortunately there are many crazy and semi-crazy folks in the world and big events (like nationally known trials) attract them like any big event does.

:nevermind: Death threats to JW... just great. Like this trial was not crawling at a snail's pace already.

You'd think the powers that be (above JSS) would be STRONGLY encouraging her to get this thing done!!
:banghead:

OMG..
Husband fell thru an attic floor and landed on his face. On my way to er in Chlt..ugh..bad memories..please pray for Dale, Jean too..

...and on a trial day!!! lol

Wow, really sorry to hear that. Hope he's okay.

IMO, The reason JA lied about only having two gas cans is because two would not be enough gas to get her from Cali through Az without having to stop therefore it certainly could not go towards premeditation, in her mind. Admitting to three gives her enough gas and well points to premed she she had to deny err lie.

I never looked at it that way. She would have had to have calculated that out. Nothing more premeditated than that.

Courtesy of Judge Sherrie Stephens. It's her courtroom. The buck stops with her. Attorneys push boundaries--that's what most attorneys do. It's up to the judge to set the limits, keep the schedule, and make things run smoothly. The wheels of justice grind very slowly indeed, but a judge who doesn't have complete control of the courtroom and the time and the proceedings only makes it drag on longer.

I keep defending the process here and the attorneys but it;s not because I like the defense or the delays. However, it is reality. This court does have a lot of delays and a short schedule for the trial but she's handling more than just this case and since this is a televised, high profile case with a non-sequestered jury, lots of things come up that don;t normally.

Yes, Nurmi is slow and both seem redundant in questioning but JM has been redundant as well. I don;t think any of the attorneys have excessively delayed these proceedings outside what other attorneys in such cases do.

I see zero evidence that the judge lacks control of her courtroom.

The only thing she does that really bothers me is constant sealed hearing and chambers conferences. The public has a right to know much of what's going on. I don't think it's very constitutional.

I am kinda new to the Websleuth's family and I was not sure where to ask this..

Is there a thread that has a list of the members here who visit the courtroom. Maybe a thread that does not have discussion just "court & Jury reports". Also, does all the invesitigating that the members do just end up in random threads or is there one in particular that has research on things like (cell phone tower pings, Travis's credit card activity (maybe she stole his credit card and used it), did they ever look under the hood of the first rental car to see if she hid the .25 in the motor like she hid the 9 mil)

I love this site but not sure where certain post maybe. I just need to learn the ropes. In the meantime I am reading all the threads but everyone moves at such a fast pace, I am afraid I could miss out on some main "sleuth" work.

Yes, it;s called the insider observation thread but frankly, even though it;s not supposed to be a discussion thread it's turned into that. I don;t bother going much anymore because it takes too long to wade through the posts to find the actual insider observations! :scared:

Does anyone have the link to Mikee Daniels new Youtube video? I'd love to watch it. He is hysterical. TYIA

[video=youtube;HsXIwZnhlKc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsXIwZnhlKc[/video]

I am kinda new to the Websleuth's family and I was not sure where to ask this..

Is there a thread that has a list of the members here who visit the courtroom. Maybe a thread that does not have discussion just "court & Jury reports". Also, does all the invesitigating that the members do just end up in random threads or is there one in particular that has research on things like (cell phone tower pings, Travis's credit card activity (maybe she stole his credit card and used it), did they ever look under the hood of the first rental car to see if she hid the .25 in the motor like she hid the 9 mil)

I love this site but not sure where certain post maybe. I just need to learn the ropes. In the meantime I am reading all the threads but everyone moves at such a fast pace, I am afraid I could miss out on some main "sleuth" work.

Just my observations about this kind of info for this case. Usually, in the missing persons cases that are being actively sleuthed on WS these types of info do have their own threads and are separated out in an organized way. Since this is just a high profile trial that is being watched by some of us, it is much more informal in how it's laid out. Since we're really just observing I guess the mods haven't deemed it necessary to split everything out all nice and neat.

There are some threads that are separated out and you can find them all at the main Travis Alexander forum at this link:

Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni