trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
AH HA!! As I suspected...camera man listens to us!

There is the hand / shelf photo!!!!

Thanks Camera Man/Woman!

Way OT for a sec - how come some posts don't have a "Thanks" button? I've always wondered and since we're in a lull, thought I'd ask.

Sometimes it disappears for a minute - it comes back when you refresh!

The shelf tilting with just hand pressure

Attachments

• angledshelf.jpg
    angledshelf.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 91
So I am looking at the picture of the hand tipping the shelf. I understand it will tip easily when empty, but does anyone know how the shelf would behave when full of stuff? Curious.

Does anyone remember when JA made the journal entry that she lost the phone that had the scandalous recording on it? Date

I remember JA's story about going out for Chinese food in her grandpa's car, left the phone in the car, left the car unlocked, came back and couldn't find the phone, so she figured someone had stolen it. Years later, her aunt found it still in her grandpa's car.

BUT, is that the Helio in question today? Or is the Helio in question the one Gus Searcy gave her before she went to Mesa?

Anyone remember?

Here's a screenshot of the shelf.
2r5u5hl.jpg

Hey guys on abc15 they're showing a shot of the pic where Flores has his hand on the shelf...so is that how much it tilts just from the weight of his hand?? It doesn' teven look like he's putting any pressure on it. Holy Mackeral!

Beth K is reporting there is a note in the jury basket.

Wouldn't you just want that to read 'Dear Judge, we are tired of the sidebars and approaches, can't you do something about that?'

Here is the Shelf picture.

Attachments

• FloresShelf.jpg
    FloresShelf.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 10
Jodi's been busted on her hair dye job. She had it done and took pictures of her self on the lost/stolen helio phone before she went to walmart. And Jodi's grandma is in court this afternoon and staring down and making cow eyes at the jury.
Nothing against Arias' grandma being there, but the timing is very suspicious with all of the lies JM is exposing to the jury - to me, another ploy at saving her life.

So if Nurmi gets this in....

Juan gets up on cross and says "so, something provoked Ms. Arias to kill Mr. Alexander, right? Could it possibly have been that she was not going on the trip to Cancun?"

BAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members