trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends - got a question.
The only other trial I watched every minute of was CA's murder of Caylee. I'm trying to remember if that one was in any way like this in the way that the DT seemed to dominate the overall time spent on the stand.
Is this normal, or is just this trial so lopsided?

So tell me what proof of surrebuttal please...

And why would anyone be concerned about this guy ruining the case.

The poster worries about every little thing. Don't give it a second thought.

I did see this tweet earlier today...not that it is proof...but the all day Wednesday testimony seems consistent with that outcome.

@sdruckerman: Judge granted #jodiarias defense motion today. Surrebuttal witness allowed to testify. @ABC2020 @GMA

It's a real good thing that the other thread was closed. I wrote a whole lot, and clicked to post. I knew I would earn a TO but continued. Whew, what I wrote never made it to the board, lol. :)

Oh Lawdy ! She claims that Travis wanted to recreate the Psycho shower scene and he started roughing her up and things got out of hand..haha Mike Walker from the Enquirer is laughing about it...Nancy says its a big fat lie ...He says ...are you saying this woman is lying? with a haha...

Aw come on. Don't we all rough up people when we're naked in the shower and they have a knife? :facepalm:

Oh Lawdy ! She claims that Travis wanted to recreate the Psycho shower scene and he started roughing her up and things got out of hand..haha Mike Walker from the Enquirer is laughing about it...Nancy says its a big fat lie ...He says ...are you saying this woman is lying? with a haha...
My goodness. The evil this woman JA has inside her has no limits.

OK--I call BULL$IT on Jodi's miscarriage story!!

Every psycho beyotch pulls manipulation with a pregnancy/loss of pregnancy. It's one of the most common things a woman lies about when she is manipulative and not wanting a relationship to end.
JMOO

Whatever, Jodi!

wth have i missed?!

Maybe that's what he was threatening her with exposing her lies and scamming him (referring to the May 26th text)

Hmmm??? Scamming him Interesting...

Does anyone know if after verdict etc ALL the evidence would be available for the public? Like could BK request full text messages released?

The ONE THING I'd love to know is what started the whole 'Sociopath' text message.. I think that will drive me crazy if we never find out!!

OMG! Poor Travis. He had no idea just how psycho she really was. I only wish the jury could hear this newest version.

Mike Walker, Senior Editor of National Geographic, on NG telling of Jodi's claims of once being pregnant by Travis.

Mr. Walker called her "a vicious little cookie"! Jodi is writing a book he says.

$3,000 each for Jodi's art pieces being sold by her friends on eby.

IMO, it's such terrible art. Jodi is a wasteland.

Wonder how much they paid the 'vicious little cookie' for that information?

So tell me what proof of surrebuttal please...

And why would anyone be concerned about this guy ruining the case.

ITA

First and foremost, we don't know if the defense won their motion for a surbuttal.

Secondly, Juan is an experienced trial attorney. And imo if the additional psych expert is allowed, Juan will prepare accordingly. I was worried about ALV, and turns out I had no reason to worry. Relax folks, the truth is more compelling than any amount of smoke and mirrors.

Note....National Inquirer, not National Geographic.. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sorry. :blushing:

If not for the National Enquirer, John Edwards might be POTUS right now.

No other outlet would touch the Rielle Hunter love-child story.

Especially as Elizabeth was dying...

I guess Jodi is going to tell the good Dr, G these new lies. I HOPE JUAN GETS THE BOOK NOTES FROM HER!!!! I keep hearing the following song in my head

BY STEVIE NICKS- "TELL ME LIES TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES. TELL ME LIES!!!"

I knew that is what she was doing in court while her lawyers try to save her life, she is doing her terrible art work and selling it for $3,000.00 each. The state should take that money as reimbursement for all the money the taxpayers are shelling out. I thought public defenders were only for people without resources. Apparently she has plenty of money now, even though others are hiding it for her. And someone needs to pay taxes on that income, too.

I read she is selling her "old artwork" now, and saving the ones she is doing now for after the trial, when she thinks they will be worth a lot more money.

Mike Walker, Senior Editor of National Geographic, on NG telling of Jodi's claims of once being pregnant by Travis.

Mr. Walker called her "a vicious little cookie"! Jodi is writing a book he says.

$3,000 each for Jodi's art pieces being sold by her friends on eby.

IMO, it's such terrible art. Jodi is a wasteland.

um. ok.:floorlaugh:

I knew that is what she was doing in court while her lawyers try to save her life, she is doing her terrible art work and selling it for $3,000.00 each. The state should take that money as reimbursement for all the money the taxpayers are shelling out. I thought public defenders were only for people without resources. Apparently she has plenty of money now, even though others are hiding it for her. And someone needs to pay taxes on that income, too.

I think her relatives are using the $ for expenses.

I was just catching up on youtube and the trial, I find it so irritating that Jodi and JW sit at the desk scribbling away madly. What is JA going to do when the trial is over and she looses her bff ;)

JW may possibly decide to edit JA's book... And run off into the sunset...after this trial...

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member