trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do these TH's actually pay attention to the details in the case? I remember guy saying he loaned JA $ & she paid it back but I'm NOT sure if that was the June Roadtrip of Death tho?
Yes your right! About the TH I'm like what! On Dr drew? Which is Hln right!
Me thinking the same thing! He was a regular at a resteraunt or bar? Where jodie worked.He was asked if he got paid back and he said yes. He said she was desperate to go to arizona to talk to travis.I don't see how Darryl brewer can be so loyal to her she accused him of drinking alot before.

More like slab of salt, but hey, I'll read anything.

more like
Uyuni%20Salt%20Lake%202.jpg

I believe nothing that JA says but there is a nagging thought here. In Travis's rant to her when he had discovered some horrific betrayal that JA had done to him...he said it hurt him worse than losing his father. What could hurt more? Losing a child. What if JA lied to him that she was pregnant and then claimed an abortion? Or he found out the pregnancy was a lie? I cannot imagine Travis not being a caring, loving man if he believed that JA was carrying his child. His heart would have gone out to that child, and maybe that was the horrible thing that caused the reaction he gave her?

It would definitely explain some things..but we do have to consider the source as well.....grrrrrrrrr

Whahappaned?

The usual judge bashing and ppl not listening to our verified lawyers about how things actually work in courtroom....

Pot stirrers basically.

I'll be good.

You guys, this pregnancy and book stuff is coming from the National Enquirer. Use your common sense.

Yep, I agree that is is junk. But, they had to have heard it from her or the lawsuit would be huge, not only in print but on Television. Would that risk that much money for JA?? I don't think so. I do think she told them all of that crap~

You guys, this pregnancy and book stuff is coming from the National Enquirer. Use your common sense.

It's always fun when this kind of stuff comes out that we know is utter bs because it gives everybody a chance to use the new smilies. :rockon:

OMG, I am that tired! :blushing: Thanks for catching my mistake. :laughcry:

:floorlaugh: I'm dying over that. I'm not laughing at you though! It was just funny, and exactly like something I would type when tired:blushing:!!! Thanks for the giggle!!!:seeya:

Bombshell....KN is now typing, (poorly) a Mistrial regarding "Alfred Hitchcock" and his movies Good Lord I can see it now. Count on that tomorrow, thus leaving the Family, Jurors and US waiting around for at least an hour. Things just keep getting weirder and weirder

also credit to whomever posted this on youtube:

"The Last Argument Between Travis Alexander & Jodi Arias -- Is This What Pushed Her Over The Edge?"

[video=youtube;kFejwEzV-cE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFejwEzV-cE[/video]

I don't know.They were right about John Edwards and his affair and love child with Rielle Hunter.Just saying...

And the phone.... :scared:

With every lie being disproved, it isn't likely this one will be beleved by the jury either IMO.

I don't think the jury will hear it.
I do think she did tell Travis she was pregnant. I think that was the May 26 letter.
IMO ~ proves he would not have had sex with her ever again.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

So true. If there had been any truth to this at all she would have played it up big time as an excuse for her self defense lie or something to that effect. So since it has not been brought up till now validates that it was just recently made up. Of course it would have to be a miscarriage because abortions would actually have a Dr involved. A miscarriage is more easy to get away with lying about.
She is also sick enough to blame the miscarriage on Travis's rage--she lost the baby following some act of abuse by Travis. She is just playing with the Alexander family, the Court, the media and the public. It's all a carefully orchestrated game to extend her 15 minutes of fame. Timing of these new "bombshells" is interesting to me--the focus of the trial has finally shifted back to the real victim of this tragedy, Travis Alexander and Jodi doesn't like it. She won't go quietly. We saw what she did to Travis when he wanted her gone.

I believe nothing that JA says but there is a nagging thought here. In Travis's rant to her when he had discovered some horrific betrayal that JA had done to him...he said it hurt him worse than losing his father. What could hurt more? Losing a child. What if JA lied to him that she was pregnant and then claimed an abortion? Or he found out the pregnancy was a lie? I cannot imagine Travis not being a caring, loving man if he believed that JA was carrying his child. His heart would have gone out to that child, and maybe that was the horrible thing that caused the reaction he gave her?

Not to say I believe that's what Jodi Arias did, as there isn't a bit of evidence for it, but...

Not to overshare, but I mentioned I was in a year and a half relationship with a Borderline Personality that I only knew was BPD after the fact.

She did exactly that. Made up a faux pregnancy, then a horrendous story of a miscarriage and this little curly-haired fetus.

Total false and vindictive mind game. And in the mind of a Borderline, all is fair when there's some punishment to be meted out. Being vindictive is how they keep score. A borderline in the throes of their illness may not be a sociopath, but very often they are just as manipulative and empty inside.

You know what, Travis may have gotten the diagnosis wrong, but the betrayal might not have been one thing. It could have just been his realization that he loved and gave the benefit of the doubt to a person who was not only incapable of reciprocating in any normal sense, but who considered all means to punish, humiliate and simply torture him for not getting her own way to be fair game.

Realizing that all this time you've been looking into the eyes of something that isn't quite human, that there's a mask that has to be pulled off, that anything that they told you that was actually true was just an oversight on their part, is betrayal enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member