trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
like someone said yesterday, her work is 'flat'. lacks depth. it's close to stuff i used to do in high school.

Actually I saw a chimpanzee who paints better than her. I saw him on a documentary the other night. His pictures go for $250 to $300. I would buy one of his before I would buy one of hers.

No sequestration. No weekend deliberations as the Court is not staffed appropriately to do so. Budget cuts. JM moves along quickly. Defense-not so much.

Juanderful! JM gets the last word on Friday, jury deliberates and comes back with the guilty verdict on Friday evening, 4:30, JA's "drop dead hour". :drumroll:

I'm thinking it was the sex tape. I don't believe he thought it was recorded.

Today's testimony about the helio and having it with her on that fateful trip to Mesa kinda seals the deal for me.

i was thinking it was the sex tape thing too... BUT .. after being threatened with that why would he consent to any of the pictures taken june 4. if you are in the camp it was all consensual.

im thinking now she told him she was pregnant and got an abortion. that would PISS HIM OFF. just the fact that she is saying that stuff now about being pregnant. if she really was or even faked it and had a miscarriage it would have been allowed in and used to the DT advantage NO DOUBT...but, if she had told him she had an abortion the DT would not allow that in because well, you know....

that's just what i think tonight anyway. lol.

Actually I saw a chimpanzee who paints better than her. I saw him on a documentary the other night. His pictures go for $250 to $300. I would buy one of his before I would buy one of hers.
Thank you for this, it made me laugh. Goodnight all at WS. It's been a looong day - need a big glass of Malbec :)

plea.jpg

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: I need to stop laughing tonight- I'm hurting my sides :floorlaugh:

As long as I live I will never understand why she didn't take that camera with her.

we are actually discussing something from the nationa enguirser ??? Are you kidding me? Travis lost his life because of a maniac and we have so Much Evidence and we are discussing Hln and the n e??????????? Really???Really???

I'm watching American Dad :seeya:

love american dad, watch family guy too, you wouldn't have happened to see the episode where peter is on jury duty and pulls out a toblerone in the middle of court? i laughed my literal butt off.

I think it's that bare minerals luminous powder that the sales people mention can stand out in photos. Or maybe it's her inner glow...NOT.

she defiinately photoshops her pictures, in one, she makes her eyes green, the one where she wearing olive long slv tee and hair blonde, parted side, also, the way she tilts her head in many, ( think mugshot ) she does this to minimize her lazy eye,, if facing that way and tilting head, the eye doesnt look so off. her teeth, when she shows them, are definatley whitened and straightened.

----------------
I agree that she would have written a pregnancy in her diary, if it were true. She's so full of it! I think all of this BS is just to smear Travis' name as much as she possibly can. I think in that twisted head of hers, JA feels like since Travis is the reason she is locked up and (hopefully) will be put to death, she justifies tarnishing his name as much as possible. She is an evil person and will never be able to accept responsibility for herself or her actions.

Just keep praying the jury gets it right!

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there only one story of vaginal sex between them in the 18 plus days that JA was on the stand? The one about the bubble bath?

I find it rather interesting that after Deanna got up on the stand and stated that they had vaginal sex numerous times over a one year period that there is now a story of JA and a fake pregnancy. I'm sure that Deanna testimony infuriated her and this latest "rumour" is just JA one upping her once again.

MOO

BBM~ ITA. Also, they had alot of an** sex and I don't think Travis ejaculated inside for the fear of getting Jodi pregnant. Sorry TMI

If she ever told TA she was pregnant, I have no doubt she was lying. But I can totally imagine her saying "I was pregnant, but i had an abortion..." That would have enraged TA, and he would have questioned her truthfulness and demanded corroboration.

I don't think she can get pregnant...just a feeling I have based on zero facts...

Jodi testifies to the fact that the Helio phone was "lost" and she was concerned about the fact that it contained 2 sex tapes and compromising photos.

The lie we found out today is that she had this Helio phone ON HER WAY TO MURDER TRAVIS. She took the new brunette hair photos on June 3rd.

She must have threatened Travis with the sex tapes on that phone. She made sure to tell the jury that she even reported the phone stolen to the police and got insurance to reimburse her or replace the phone--a total lie.

Since she lied about losing the phone, it must be an important part of her premeditation. JMOO

The very angry May 26 text from Travis was recovered from his phone, not hers, correct?

Thanks for your explanation. I tried to ask about it earlier but was drowned out by the HLN/National Enquirer hysteria. :facepalm:

:stormingmad:Oh, If ONLY this "Thing" had murdered someone in California, or IN Session hadn't petitioned the Court for access!!!!!:stormingmad:
I am Soooo tired of all this garbage being spewed from TH's that are just going to pack up their circus and move on to their next "Lead Trial", while people in my State are stuck with the bill and this crazy psycho is in one of our prisons. Seriously, the carp coming out of this Monster's mouth and the people who are disseminating it, are NOT Arizonans. I wish the Governor would give us 24 hours to round them all up and put them on a train back to where they came from! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! [snipped and oversizing re-sized]

California? Really? Were you around during the OJ Simpson trial? It lasted much longer than this one.

Actually, I detect a note of something not pleasant in "round them up and put them on a train to where they came from". Not something Websleuths should be tolerating, IMHO.

we are actually discussing something from the nationa enguirser ??? Are you kidding me? Travis lost his life because of a maniac and we have so Much Evidence and we are discussing Hln and the n e??????????? Really???Really???

Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member