trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe other women aren't like me. I took pictures of the + test. He!! I even saved them in a sealed bag for yrs!sorry if that sounds yucky.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

my niece gave her pregnancy test thermometer thing to my sister on Mother's Day! At a restaurant! And said happy mothers day you are going to be a grandmother! I thought that was priceless and funny as anything. :D

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone heard of this before?

This profile was created by Prison Voices - http://www.prisonvoices.com/ - Marissa-Suzanne DeVault is a prison inmate seeking a pen pal to help her cure the loneliness from being cut off from the outside world. Because she is in prison, she cannot receive messages from here. For more detailed info or to leave comments for her, visit: http://Reese.prisonvoices.com/

and through friends she denies she has a girlfriend at all. I think that's because she is sure she is getting out...and if she does, she will go right back to the house on Queensborough Avenue in Mesa looking for Travis, expecting him to be home, because thats just how scary crazy she is...

if anyone knows if the jury will deliberate on Sat and Sun pls advise, need to make plans :blushing:

No they will not as there is not security at the courthouse on the weekend, read that earlier today on the thread.

No they will not as there is not security at the courthouse on the weekend, read that earlier today on the thread.

I think Vinnie Politan or HLN has something that can Text anyone when the Verdict is in? If I recall. So you can high tail it out of Macy's and get to a quiet place at that moment LOL

From the article:

__________________________________________________________________“Give me your computer for 24 hours and I can tell you everything there is to know about you,” said Tami Loehrs, the computer forensics expert employed by Devault’s defense.

Thanks for the article.

love american dad, watch family guy too, you wouldn't have happened to see the episode where peter is on jury duty and pulls out a toblerone in the middle of court? i laughed my literal butt off.

Was the defendant's name Jodi, and did he throw it at her? :floorlaugh:

(popping back on for a sec and bringing my post over from the closed thread........wanted everyone to know how i feel........)

i have been a searcher for justice for many many years......both in the courtroom and "virtually" as we are here in this trial.......

i am positively GLOWING with contentment right now and feel that justice is so near for the entire Alexander family.........:jail:

i wanted to take a moment to thank each sleuther.......i know i seem like a drive by poster ( lol) but i read and analyze every word that you wonderful people contribute.....

as we near the end.....please accept my thanks for all the hard work.....for asking questions that make me think......and for ALWAYS doing it in an intelligent and sometimes funny (and god don't we need it) manner....:seeya:

i'm humbled in your presence :blushing:

see you good people tomorrow!

(really this time:floorlaugh:)

Thank you. Great post! My sentiments as well. Sharp minds and good natured humor here. Thanks Sleuthers, and Websleuths.com.:Banane59:

I thought I did but maybe I didn't click submit, which I have a tendency to do. Well anyway he died in the hallway not in the shower. Travis was running away from Jodi. Travis was fighting for his life. In psycho she didn't see the mother/son. By the way I love the new show Bates motel.

Also been watching Bates Motel. I do believe JA intended for Travis to die in the shower. It only enraged her further that she had to chase him down the hallway, so she slit his throat, and dragged him back to the shower.

MOO

I had a miscarriage in my mid 20's. I was 8 weeks pregnant.

I just bled and bled. Did not see a Dr. Just sayin', not all women who have a miscarriage seek medical attention. Nothing against your comments though ginger. :rocker: x
Me too prob about the same time...

This was my point exactly and if you "lover" was still with you there is no doubt that something happened.
When a woman says babe I lost your baby and is back in the bed 3 days later it is a BS story.

MOST guys do not know this.
Ya can try and lie about it but anyone with their eyes on knows
you are lying.
*I am not getting into the having sex while bleeding...

If a woman has a REAL miscarriage it does not go away in a day or two.

Travis would not have known this but may have figured it out after the fact and called her out on it.
KWIM?

As more and more stories come out I am starting to believe JA is more psychotic than anyone first thought. I think she premeditated this murder even before she met Travis. She is that psycho that she just wanted to kill. She has a story and another story to back all of her lies up. Sounds years and years and years in the making.

They need to get rid if her quickly. She is Evil!!

So Jodi took a picture of her freshly done hair for posterity.

Einstein strikes again!

please let's not start belieivng Jodi's bs. Whatever she did that caused the e-mail and I can think of many things including lying about how she found out about Lisa, I am pretty darn sure it wasn't that she lied about being pg and had an abortion or lied about an abortion and told Travis and so he was going to expose her to everyone.

Really, he was going to go around telling everyone that he & Jodi were having sex and she told him she was pg but she wasn't or she was but had an abortion or whatever convoluted tale she wants us to talk about, no way was he going to publish details about their sex life to everyone they knew. It was not about pregnancy.

She is playing with people. She lies. She likes attention and money and Donovan or whoever is getting paid for these crap stories. I feel like we're helping her profit by taking this seriously as it just creates more of a market for her bs. The only thing I want to hear about Jodi is Guilty from the jury.

If Travis was upset at Jodi lying about a fake pregnancy, abortion, miscarriage how would Travis know 100% for sure that she had lied about it and then threaten to expose her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10