trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so 2 1/2 months ago ...
Dr. Drew is kinda slow at catching up on news at times. ;)

Prolly cause we've talked about it for weeks... :shrug:

Tonight wasn't the first night this comparison has been made, however, I do see some validity in JA staging the shower scene to mimic the movie...and luring Travis into it while she intended it to end in his death. Eerie.

MOO

Oh thanks! I guess I missed it!

I think there were 2 Helios. The one gus gave her when her other phone drowned in hot chocolate, then then Helio she bought to replace the Gus Helio with.

can someone help me. I thought the sex tapes were done before she said she lost the first time. then she replaced the phone. These pictures are on the second phone correct? has the evidence... the prosecutor ...made the difference of these as I am confused. Thank you

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Why do you think she took pics of herself after that salon visit? :dunno:

Who among us doesn't memorialize with pictures those we love most?

That, and she's a shameless poser.

There is no one more beautiful and worthy of adoration to Jodi than Jodi.

How could she be out already if she committed murder?! Maybe this is where JA gets the idea she'll be acquitted.

Yeah whomever was reporting said she was in jail for minor things
Murder geez is far from minor. Your right.

Wonder how Salinas feels about being the go-to city for planning a murder.

:stormingmad:Oh, If ONLY this "Thing" had murdered someone in California, or IN Session hadn't petitioned the Court for access!!!!!:stormingmad:
I am Soooo tired of all this garbage being spewed from TH's that are just going to pack up their circus and move on to their next "Lead Trial", while people in my State are stuck with the bill and this crazy psycho is in one of our prisons. Seriously, the carp coming out of this Monster's mouth and the people who are disseminating it, are NOT Arizonans. I wish the Governor would give us 24 hours to round them all up and put them on a train back to where they came from! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

snip

Being a Californian myself, and seeing as Jodi came from California to murder Travis a native of California recently moved to Arizona...I am all for California pitching in and covering about 75% of the cost of that Trial since they both came from here...If the good folks of Yreka would gain some control over their citizens she would not have gotten out of there in the first place...

Right after he showed how she was known in Mesa and to their friends, including Dan Freeman, as a blonde.

She took the pics of herself as a dark brunette in a light-colored rental car with an upside-down license plate less than three hours before buying the gas can.

Pre-meditation...
Pre-meditation...
Is makin' me late,
It's keepin' me wai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-tin'...

[with apologies to Carly Simon]

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Let her sing that at the next "Prison Idol". :laughcry:

this was one of her quirks, that she takes lots of photos of herself, she even mentions this to Det Flores in the interrogation tapes

IIRC~ Jodi lost the first phone; which was later found in her aunt's car.

Gus S. bought Jodi the Helio phone when the first one was lost which she had on her "road trip".

The Helio Gus gave Jodi is the same phone the sex tape was recorded on.

I think Gus and Jodi planned to get that particular phone to record the sex tape in order to blackmail Travis. moo

What I cannot recall is the replacement for the
Helio...was it also a Helio?

The pic she took of her bloody finger she injured at work...like May 31ish...what phone was that? :banghead:

No, it's her child if she if fact had one.:floorlaugh:

Thank you I forgot she had a daughter! Thank you for enlightening me
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thanks. You are very welcome.

I must agree. If I had to speculate, as I have done before, I would guess that she showed up in the wee hours of the morning and lay in wait, arriving in the house much later than she says. It's also possible that gained entry promising to return the ring she kited, although we know so little about, it's speculation on speculation. I just think any entry she made, assuming he had no idea she was on the way until she was already upon him, required some ruse.

The reason, and the only reason, people seem to think Travis Alexander was a willing participant in the terminal roll in the hay gets summed up with the mildly misandrist comment "Well...he was a guy".

No, you don't blow someone off after having the epiphany Travis Alexander did and then go for one last bumper car ride. If we are going to speculate we can speculate that Jodi Arias made him strip and signaled her intention to kill him literally divested of his temple garments he apparently wore as a good Mormon should. We can have no way of knowing if and how long she held him at gun or knife point, allowing her rage to slowly build. That itself is mere speculation, but considering events preceding, and the outcome, it seems more likely than Jodi's tale of one last sex romp.

Just on an instinctive level, the scenario you present is what I've always believed is closest to the truth of what happened.

It was part of her agenda to leave it there, but of course, without her DNA on it, hence thrown in the washer with the blood soaked towels. moo

As long as I live I will never understand why she didn't take that camera with her.

Giddy with delight at the thought of murder. The depravity of it all, as we've seen more and more unfold, is just downright scary. It's so evil that I can't even comprehend it.

As long as I live I will never understand why she didn't take that camera with her.

Me neither for her having such a high I.Q. it sure was not very smart. I think maybe she put it with the sheets and then scooped it all up. Maybe she thought the water and soap would destroy the pictures? Like I said we could speculate forever, only Travis and Jodi know the truth and Travis is dead and Jodi lies so much that we will never know the truth. That's another thing the roommate didn't do any laundry for 5 days. I call them the roommates from outer space.

IIRC~ Jodi lost the first phone; which was later found in her aunt's car.

Gus S. bought Jodi the Helio phone when the first one was lost which she had on her "road trip".

The Helio Gus gave Jodi is the same phone the sex tape was recorded on.

I think Gus and Jodi planned to get that particular phone to record the sex tape in order to blackmail Travis. moo

Jodi never "lost" the phone--it is the one she took the brunette pics on June 3 on her way in the rental car to murder Travis. She lied about losing the phone that had the sex tape on it so it would look like she had nothing to blackmail Travis with. She lied, hence her sad face today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member