trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hay kind of point was Nurmi making today when he asked Det.Flores if he had taken measurements of this and that and that and this shelf? Huh? Was there a point to it all? Did I miss something? Also - What was he getting at when he interjected his measurement questions with a question about JA's IQ?

What a lame cross.

I kept waiting for a point to be made but none was forthcoming.

He was just talking. Slowly.

moo

This Mike Walker from National Enquirer. He hasn't been heard much during this trial IIRC, maybe the odd time or two. Seems to me he's just looking to hawk more papers.

An unnamed source? Uh huh. Whatever Mike. I question his um.....motives for carrying on like he did tonight.

Ooh, I need to look into this...

Its a vinnie verdict alert...you need to follow him on twitter...he did this with Case that Shall not be Named....

Well I really home that JM clears up all the confusion about today's first rebuttal. There are more questions than answers on the board about it and without question, the jury will be confused as well. Why did he use the Walmart receipt? What phone were the pics taken from? What was the point Was it only to show that her hair was a very dark brown or was there something else he was pointing out?

Bleh.

Pizzed me off.

moo

Just for her timeline
She called Darryl, took the remote back, went to Wamu then apparently went to the Salon for several hours before Walmart in the late afternoon.
Photo at 2:12, Walmart after that...then Starbucks and filling up the car and gas cans

Why do you think she took pics of herself after that salon visit? :dunno:

To memorialize her "new look"? Most women would have done that, however, with JA it becomes a very eerie photograph knowing what she was to do just hours later.

MOO

this was one of her quirks, that she takes lots of photos of herself, she even mentions this to Det Flores in the interrogation tapes

She also mentions, to Flores, when he said that someone saw her @ travis's house on that day/night, which was a tactic on his part, but anyways... she mentions that the neighbors would not recognize her because her hair is no longer bleach blonde. I admire his patience, and tactics with her. I, myself, would have become frustrated with her and prolly screamed at her.

Ohh I have a feeling Gloria Allred may be all over this Tanisha pic!!!

Tonight wasn't the first night this comparison has been made, however, I do see some validity in JA staging the shower scene to mimic the movie...and luring Travis into it while she intended it to end in his death. Eerie.

MOO

It's not the fact that Dr Drew was comparing the two, it's the fact that Jodi is now claiming (according to the NE) they were actually re-enacting the scene from Psycho because it turned Travis on. (give me a break) What got my attention was the still pictures from the movie side by side with the pictures of Travis in the shower. It was eerie, with at least 3 of them being the exact same poses. This is not the same as others saying the movie and killing were very similar. Now, we have Jodi claiming this as fact.

She is so narcissistic, she was in her white Ford Focus on her "road trip" taking a pic of her new do. I wonder if she texted or emailed it to Travis though?

Why do you think she took pics of herself after that salon visit? :dunno:

:furious: OMG ... HLN is showing the pic Jodi drew that looks like Travis' sister !

:furious: WHY WHY WHY is Jodi allowed to do this ?

:furious: And that drawing, IMO, is sort of "provacative", KWIM ? In the drawing, the "woman" is "topless" !

:furious: This is WRONG !

:please::please::please: for Travis and his Family !

To memorialize her "new look"? Most women would have done that, however, with JA it becomes a very eerie photograph knowing what she was to do just hours later.

MOO

BBM

Taken a cellphone pic of themselves after having their hair dyed at a salon? Hm...I wouldn't. :floorlaugh:

I began watching this trial during the cross examination of JA. I was so impressed with the prosecutor passion to seek justice and his distain for anyone who would lie after taking an oath to tell the truth. Some voiced their opinion that he was “over the top”, but I think his methods were successful. I think the jury gets it and sees the lies of not only JA, but her 2 expert witness who manipulated text messages, emails, IMs and Travis's own blogs.

After hearing the lastest rumors coming from JA and her camp, I am totally disgusted. Why would any media outlet even report these unsubstantiated lies.

Thank god this trial is coming to an end. <modsnip>

BBM~ ITA. I bet that was the reason he sent the angry texts on May25. He even says he will tell her parents... :what:

Me too prob about the same time...

This was my point exactly and if you "lover" was still with you there is no doubt that something happened.
When a woman says babe I lost your baby and is back in the bed 3 days later it is a BS story.

MOST guys do not know this.
Ya can try and lie about it but anyone with their eyes on knows
you are lying.
*I am not getting into the having sex while bleeding...

If a woman has a REAL miscarriage it does not go away in a day or two.

Travis would not have known this but may have figured it out after the fact and called her out on it.
KWIM?

Jodi is a moron. She said on the stand that deleted photos could be recovered "for a lot of money." ??? There is free software that recovers deleted digital images. She thought at the murder that photos she deleted were not recoverable. She's never been a real photographer--she had no knowledge about deleted images, and she never did much but take her own photo. My dad's a professional photographer, and Jodi ain't it.

She should have taken a computer class and learned about hard drives and ghost images. I'm glad she screwed up because if it wasn't for those pictures I think it would have been a little harder to prosecute.

She is so narcissistic, she was in her white Ford Focus on her "road trip" taking a pic of her new do. I wonder if she texted or emailed it to Travis though?

Doubt it, but then I don't believe he knew she was going to his house. what's the story with his phone, do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname