trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: I respect your posts, but I will interject.

BBM~ I think there is more to "Well...he was a guy". There were over 82,000 text/emails between the the two. I am certain we are only a small percentage of those.

I hope we see more once she is sentenced to death. :jail:

Thanks. You are very welcome.

I must agree. If I had to speculate, as I have done before, I would guess that she showed up in the wee hours of the morning and lay in wait, arriving in the house much later than she says. It's also possible that gained entry promising to return the ring she kited, although we know so little about, it's speculation on speculation. I just think any entry she made, assuming he had no idea she was on the way until she was already upon him, required some ruse.

The reason, and the only reason, people seem to think Travis Alexander was a willing participant in the terminal roll in the hay gets summed up with the mildly misandrist comment "Well...he was a guy".

No, you don't blow someone off after having the epiphany Travis Alexander did and then go for one last bumper car ride. If we are going to speculate we can speculate that Jodi Arias made him strip and signaled her intention to kill him literally divested of his temple garments he apparently wore as a good Mormon should. We can have no way of knowing if and how long she held him at gun or knife point, allowing her rage to slowly build. That itself is mere speculation, but considering events preceding, and the outcome, it seems more likely than Jodi's tale of one last sex romp.

I think it's possible he may have not cared about seeing her anymore. I think he had no intention of going to visit her in California. He didn't go seek her out, she came to him. But once she's over there, he may have thought, why not? He may even had in his head that there would be no sex after she showed up. They went to sleep without any sex. But after sleeping in the same bed with her, lying next to her, maybe she was touching him, he may have had his mind changed. It happens all the time with exes. It's happening in probably hundreds or thousands of beds across the nation at this very moment.
Forget the cocktail hour, it's pigtail time somewhere in the world!

I mentioned this way up thread, but I'll repeat it. The "Jodi wants to have a baby with her jailhouse lesbian lover and move to Europe" story first came out in late February/early March. Jodi later used Twitter to deny she had a jailhouse lover and said "I'm surprised that I haven't turned gay after everything I've been through." So who's behind the regurgitation of this story, the pregnancy/miscarriage tale, and the latest iteration (Psycho re-enactment gone bad) of how Travis ended up with 27 stabs wounds, his throat slashed from ear to ear and a bullet in his face? The master puppeteer herself? Hangers on? Family? The DT? And why NOW? I really saw defeat/resignation on the faces of Jodi and her DT today. Is this barrage of Jodi-related stories an attempt to make it more difficult for jurors to avoid all-things Jodi? Or is it simply the result of her self-absorbed need to be the center of the universe?

Let's go to correspondent Alex Jones for analysis.

alex+6.jpg

"Controlled demolition, black helicopters, basically, it's the New World Order"

I understand that she "lost" her Helio in mid May but do we know what phone she got as a replacement? Are you assuming she got another Helio or did it come up in testimony?

It came up, day 28. She said she got another Helio. She said it was replaced through insurance.

That second Helio is also the phone she used to take pictures of her cut finger on 6/1/08.

:furious: OMG ... HLN is showing the pic Jodi drew that looks like Travis' sister !

:furious: WHY WHY WHY is Jodi allowed to do this ?

:furious: And that drawing, IMO, is sort of "provacative", KWIM ? In the drawing, the "woman" is "topless" !

:furious: This is WRONG !

:please::please::please: for Travis and his Family !

I have my answer now please disregard the one above... I did not watch those programs so I did not know what you were referring to in the post I just posted above

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

WOW.... I really now I am confused.

all along I really did think there were two phones. But it was just because Jodi Jodi Jodi said there were two phones! I think you might be on to something quick I did not think of and I think many folks here did not think of.

there was only one phone ....that she lied and said in her diary that she lost. But she never really lost it? how is it that I have missed the simple fact! all this time thinking there really were two phones.

Has the prosecution proved that there were two phones? I don't recall evidence as to the phones being two separate and distinct phones? when was this stated by the prosecutor?

any help to clarify my understanding would be appreciated based on what I'm thinking now based on this previous post?

JA ruined a phone by dropping it in a cup of cocoa during her trip in April traveling back to California. Managing a Uhaul truck and damaging car problems palmed off on one does cause clutziness. Luckily she had Gus on speed dial and he cheerfully provided a new Helio. JA taped the phone sex on this May 10th and then dang, lost yet another phone in Grampy's truck before she could get the recording to Travis. But being resourceful, she called the phone provider and received a replacement Helio ( which she journaled about). So happy happy joy joy she could toodle on with the road trip in June and take pics of her new improved hair color.

what are you talking about. I miss what you were talking about and I've read the last five pages? I did not see you referring to anything

They are talking about Arias sketching Tanisha and then selling sketches of Travis' family on eBay. Profiting from their suffering.

Anagrammy

BBM~ I think there is more to "Well...he was a guy". There were over 82,000 text/emails between the the two. I am certain we are only a small percentage of those.

How many texts were there after he told her she was a sociopath, evil, and the worst thing that happened to him?

can somebody do a time line that has it easily accessible. Of Justice date with the new information? based on receipts

There was a good one on the morning thread. I will look.

I think it's possible he may have not cared about seeing her anymore. I think he had no intention of going to visit her in California. He didn't go seek her out, she came to him. But once she's over there, he may have thought, why not? He may even had in his head that there would be no sex after she showed up. They went to sleep without any sex. But after sleeping in the same bed with her, lying next to her, maybe she was touching him, he may have had his mind changed. It happens all the time with exes. It's happening in probably hundreds or thousands of beds across the nation at this very moment.

ok. BUT I don't believe she spent the night there.
Her "story" does not match the facts,

Do you think maybe we're going to see someone from that salon come in and say she had her hair colored brown (along with, perhaps, some "enhancements in her pelvic area") at 2:00 that afternoon? And that she then purchased hair dye at Walmart after that to dye her hair back to a lighter color? Does anyone have a screen shot of the Walmart receipt to see what all she bought there? I know she bought sun screen, but was there anything else on the receipt that might have been a coloring kit? JM doesn't do anything without a reason. He's laying a foundation for something.

Just a thought.

Here is the same receipt - two different shots of it.

Two facial cleansers, 1 gas can, and what I believe to be two hair dye purchases.

ETA: I have also heard the purchases were for sunblock, so I'm not sure.

2zdyx3q.png

16awqxf.jpg

Mike from National Enquirer on HG say Jodi's latest story is that Travis had a twisted fascination with the movie Psycho and that he was sexually turned on by it. He wanted to act it out in the shower, it got out of hand, and that's how Travis ended up dead.

Is she starting the ground work for an appeal? Will she claim her attorneys made her go with self-defense? Or maybe her memory came back and now she remembers stabbing with the knife 27-29 time and slashing his throat? Maybe her new expert will testify she had a break through and this will be her manslaughter defense?

Why do these media outlets even report these unsubstantiated lies is beyond me? Why do the even give her a voice?

Thankfully this trial will end soon and she will quickly find out no one cares about her lies anymore and the media will move on to the next nutcase. Unfortunately their quest for tv ratings results in pain for the family and loved ones of the victim. I wish they would just report on the testimony and not spin every tidbit for ratings. HLN is out of control. Maybe it is time for courts to forbid live TV coverage.

OMG I get it, JA was pg and lost the baby... it was post partum psychosis!!!
NOT

Jodi never "lost" the phone--it is the one she took the brunette pics on June 3 on her way in the rental car to murder Travis. She lied about losing the phone that had the sex tape on it so it would look like she had nothing to blackmail Travis with. She lied, hence her sad face today.
Thanks for clearing that part up - I was uncertain which it was. Does this make the Aunt complicit - or was that just a story JA told, but the aunt didn't tell?
The aunt, at the very least, heard JA tell that story on the stand................wow.

Wait a second. So there never was a cell Gus gave her? And when she wrote in her diary "I'm so excited my phone comes today" - all of that is lies??

Just that super secret ability he and Alyce have to spot "abusers'.

So I finsihed reading that TN case....Ha! The court discounted everything Geffener said and awarded custody to the father who even got attorney's fees. I can only hope the jury is as savy as this judge was. From their questions I am hopeful.

Turning to the testimony of Dr. Geffner, the court declared that he had adopted Mother’s “scorched earth” tactics by not only attacking the conclusions of Dr. Bernet and Dr. Walker, but also their ethics. The court stated that Dr. Geffner’s testimony was “. . completely without merit and that he truly fits the definition of a ‘hired gun.’ In light of Mother’s “relentless attempts to convey her bad opinion of their father to these children,” the court concluded that the only possible way for the children to have a relationship with both parents would be for them to be with Father. The court accordingly designated Father as the primary residential parent of the three minor children, with the authority to make all major decisions for their welfare.

http://www.tba2.org/tba_files/TCA/2010/orourkec_111210.pdf

IMO Geffner was hired to interpret Dr. Demarte's test score results. Period.

Of course he'll say she is wrong, that JA has PTSD (echoing his good friend and colleague ALV).

Geffner has a horse in this race and it's the ego and reputation of his friend ALV.

I understand that she "lost" her Helio in mid May but do we know what phone she got as a replacement? Are you assuming she got another Helio or did it come up in testimony?

If she used her insurance for a replacement, it would have to be the same type of phone, I believe.

Nothing... except that bachelors are impervious to bad odors, not exactly a revelation, is it? Anyone who has a teenage boy and girl will notice immediately that the boy's room can smell like a corpse and the boy will just keep playing video games while the girl is taking everything out of her closet yelling "a mouse is dead in there, I just know it! I can't sleep in here, HELP me find it...."

Nothing constructive to add, except that I've known women who convinced themselves they farted Febreze™.

Well, if they compose different circuits cycling air (assuming they aren't an evaporative swamp cooler venting straight out) that sure can make a difference.

As it is a two story, I wonder if it's conventional A/C (expensive in terms of electrical usage) on the lower floor and a swamp cooler up top.

Of course, in pure Nurmi fashion, now I'm just making it up as I go.

...okaaay.
How do 2 a/c's typically work?
1 up 1 down?
I heard his room was on a different unit?

Nothing... except that bachelors are impervious to bad odors, not exactly a revelation, is it? Anyone who has a teenage boy and girl will notice immediately that the boy's room can smell like a corpse and the boy will just keep playing video games while the girl is taking everything out of her closet yelling "a mouse is dead in there, I just know it! I can't sleep in here, HELP me find it...."

I can't believe we are talking about the decomp again. The very first post I made her was about my own very recent experience with this in California in a senior retirement apartment complex. The woman one apartment over died in her bed after asking me to "leave her alone" because she was sick. It was four days until they opened the door to check on her specifically because of the odor--and this was in 65 degree weather, perhaps not unlike and airconditioned large home in Arizona.

She had a massive stroke with a lot of bleeding from the nose. Now here's the part that relates to this case: IT WASN"T UNTIL THE FIFTH DAY that the odor became really noticeable. The paramedics came out on the fourth day and declared her deceased and it was 12 hours later that the coroner showed up finally. The police posted a guy at the door to keep people from going in (crime scene?).

The residents here all fought about whether or not they smelled something or if it was just garbage, or some Asian stuff cooking, or the cat had an accident.

So I don't think the behavior of the roommates was unsurprising at all, especially since they had a large peeing, crapping-in-the-house (how could Travis permit that?) dog.

Anagrammy

Nothing... except that bachelors are impervious to bad odors, not exactly a revelation, is it? Anyone who has a teenage boy and girl will notice immediately that the boy's room can smell like a corpse and the boy will just keep playing video games while the girl is taking everything out of her closet yelling "a mouse is dead in there, I just know it! I can't sleep in here, HELP me find it....
Do you know my kids, personally? Sounds just like them. You described them perfectly. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie