trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone explained the helio relationship to the walmart receipt? i think i get the connection, but i want to make certain you were not given the information by someone who is more knowledgeable and can explain it better than my "clueless about electronics" jibberish.
The Helio photos taken on June 3 confirm she dyed her hair brown before she went to the Walmart in Salinas to buy the gas can and other items. She rented the car on june 2 and the man from the rental place said her hair was blond. They also showed a photo of her with a dog that I think belongs to Matt McCartney. That pic was taken on June 2 with the Helio phone and her hair was blond. What does all this mean? She colored her hair on her way to Mesa not in April as she testified. She had brown hair when she bought the gas can. Coincidence or deliberate attempt to go undetected? Jodi claimed she returned the gas can to the same Salinas Walmart that day. Juan blew that lie out of the water on Tuesday. What we don't know with certainty is whether she did her own dye job or had it done in a salon. Hope this helps.

This is real! My Mom had terrible migraines during menopause to go along with the other fun stuff. She always kept a warm (room-temp) can of cola (Coke or Pepsi) next to the bed on her nightstand. She swore by it and lo and behold, now I'm doing the same thing. I don't have migraines, but when I'm Jones'n with menopause symptoms, out comes the tepid Pepsi!:needdrink:

Anything with caffeine will ward off tension or hormone induced headaches :) The way I combat it is to eat a vivarin (the caffeine pills) as SOON as I open my eyes. I don't have a headache or even a migraine that entire day. It opens up the blood vessels, which is what you need to do concerning these things. It's a double plus if you're constipated or taking any medication that makes things slow down.

I also heard a DVD player also. It may be why the remote was an issue. Why would she take Brewers remote into the car and return with it? It does not make sense.

Maybe DB had to go to work (surely SOME people in Jodi's world actually work, right?) . Maybe JA asked if she could hang around, do some shopping, get her nails done <wink wink> and freshen up while he was at work. (Something like that). He says OK and gives her his garage door remote. She dyes her hair at DB's place and runs to Wal-Mart and then drops off his remote... ?
:waitasec:

I can see the book now:

'The Fog has Lifted' by Jodi Arias

The true lies of a woman whose hippocampus was flooded for 5 years, finally remembers what happened on June 4th 2008. Follow her amazing journey as she takes you through version 5 of what happened that day. As you know, her stories get better and better all the time so this is a must read! Available only at your local Dollar Store.

Dateline and 48 Hours will be back. Jodi will say she will be out on appeal. Mark my words.

Still trying to download JA version 3.11, stalled, download incomplete. Searching for file heat_of_passion.exe, access denied.
:floorlaugh:
Maybe DB had to go to work (surely SOME people in Jodi's world actually work, right?) . Maybe JA asked if she could hang around, do some shopping, get her nails done <wink wink> and freshen up while he was at work. (Something like that). He says OK and gives her his garage door remote. She dyes her hair at DB's place and runs to Wal-Mart and then drops off his remote... ?
:waitasec:

Has to be! Even he knew she was a nut and didn't give her a key
that she could copy! IMO

Anything with caffeine will ward off tension or hormone induced headaches :) The way I combat it is to eat a vivarin (the caffeine pills) as SOON as I open my eyes. I don't have a headache or even a migraine that entire day. It opens up the blood vessels, which is what you need to do concerning these things. It's a double plus if you're constipated or taking any medication that makes things slow down.

What is vivarin? Is it over the counter drug or script?

You know what is VERY telling about Jodi? She is so brazen and so egotistical that she thinks everyone is going to believe her lies - even if there is proof she's lying. She thinks she won't get caught, and feels no repercussions for her actions what so ever. Think of all the lies we know are in fact lies, think of how easy they rolled off her tongue without provocation. If you shut down one lie she simply pretends to come clean and creates a new one. You can tell when she's doing it though (lying that is) by the word choices she has. She knows to keep eye contact and to act certain ways because she thinks this will make her more believable. Total manipulation. I wonder what she's even like once you remove all that.. I kinda think she's just a shell, as nothing registers with her and nothing sticks.

It's interesting that she has totally snowed Donovan. People that are arsonists usually have serious psychological problems, and personality disorders. In a way I see Donovan being manipulated by someone like Jodi, rather easily. But it won't last forever. Jodi doesn't have the attention span to stick around with anything for long (lies, family or people).

What is vivarin? Is it over the counter drug or script?

It's just a caffeine pill you buy at the drug store. Nothing else is in it other than food coloring to give the pill a yellow tint. It's the same as 1 cup of coffee.

Dateline and 48 Hours will be back. Jodi will say she will be out on appeal. Mark my words.

I'm thinking Geraldo will be paying a visit too---- if he's not too busy standing in the middle of hurricanes and doesn't have any vaults that need opening.

LOL @ the vaults comment. That is so embarrassing. I agree she will definitely give many o' interviews to anyone that responds to her letters in which she will be sending out. Mark my words - she will suddenly gain back weight a few months after she's sentenced.

I've always wondered this... but the clothes that she's wearing - who supplies those for her? Not everyone gets this privilege but I notice the ones that are more sensational do. Is it donated, bought by her admirers or loved ones?

The video of travis telling his story about being robbed,,he has a phone that can record,,you see him playing with it,,why did ja say he didnt and thats why she had to record the sex tape,,and on that topic,,has anyone verifide that is travis voice on that tape? The dt had a guy on there that said he cleaned it up some but never said he varifide it was travis,,i remember in 07-08 when we got a new computer it came with a music program that let you speed up and slow down music,voice,,change insterments in a song ,,it was real cool music player/recorder,,,,only thing she would have to do is take one of there phone calls ,,cut into it,,splice in a scripted call with someone else that she slowed the speed/tone/pitch to make it sound close to travis and splice in the end of the original call and taa daa ,,sex tape,,easy to do really,,i dont know,,that tape sounds,,fake in a recording point of view,

You know what is VERY telling about Jodi? She is so brazen and so egotistical that she thinks everyone is going to believe her lies - even if there is proof she's lying. She thinks she won't get caught, and feels no repercussions for her actions what so ever. Think of all the lies we know are in fact lies, think of how easy they rolled off her tongue without provocation. If you shut down one lie she simply pretends to come clean and creates a new one. You can tell when she's doing it though (lying that is) by the word choices she has. She knows to keep eye contact and to act certain ways because she thinks this will make her more believable. Total manipulation. I wonder what she's even like once you remove all that.. I kinda think she's just a shell, as nothing registers with her and nothing sticks.

It's interesting that she has totally snowed Donovan. People that are arsonists usually have serious psychological problems, and personality disorders. In a way I see Donovan being manipulated by someone like Jodi, rather easily. But it won't last forever. Jodi doesn't have the attention span to stick around with anything for long (lies, family or people).

It's like Flores said to her in interrogation, even if her own mother saw her do it she would still deny it to her.

Compulsive liars, habitual liars, at least the ones I have met, all seem to share one trait, when they are telling a lie they add great detail, because they think the more detail they add the more believable they are. they only embellish what they make up, the truth comes out quite matter-of-fact and simple. :twocents:

Re the Gacy 'art'. IIRC, when he was executed, someone put his actual artwork up for auction. It was purchased and destroyed by victims groups/sympathizers or something like that.

Hey! I missed trial today. What happened? Can I get a brief synopsis please? TIA

Can someone please fill me in on how Matthew McCartney fits into all this? His name is always coming up yet I haven't been able to piece together his involvement/knowledge with JA. Thanks!

My gut tells me he knows something. Jodi met with him at DB. We know how she uses people. There had to be a reason for that. I speculated early on that he helped her get rid of evidence after she killed Travis'. I thought maybe the evidence was disposed of at Crater lake in southern Oregon. A National park. Then it came out MM worked there. It reinforced my belief when I heard he worked there. Maybe he met her at Brewers to give the remote.He has stated he would lie for her. That would keep him off the stand. Remember alot of evidence is missing. Not just the gun. Missing is also the knife, her bloody socks, her clothes, all 4 mats that were on the floor of the rental car and lets not forget the 3 gas cans. I believe she had all these items when she returned to California. I think she met MM on her arrival there. Why I think he helped her is another story.

Well I for one hope Donovan does read here!
I hope she reads this post.
She is being snowed by JA.
Donovan... start sitting in the second row...
watch your friend flip out because you are not where SHE wants you.
Yes someone like JA will freak if you are not where they want you, you are nothing but a piece of furniture to her.

Stay where she puts you or you will have a fight on you hands
verbal or written... you will hear about it.

Yes JA thinks no one will find her guilty still.
Too bad. Not gonna happen!:twocents:
moo

I'm thinking Geraldo will be paying a visit too---- if he's not too busy standing in the middle of hurricanes and doesn't have any vaults that need opening.

Or drawing lines in the sand in the Middle East giving away Americans loction on air. Dont know if you remember that on.:scared::scared:

Another headache is coming on. Do you know if the judge is allowing the defense to add manslaughter as a consideration for the jury? I hope not. The judge is very calm. I am curious as to what she will say to jodi during sentencing. And if jodi wants to adress the court, I hope Travis' family stands and walks out. Then returns when she finishes.
I've seen no official word on Judge Stephens' decision to allow the jury to consider manslaughter/heat of passion. Some speculate that she will, but I'm not so sure. Wouldn't surprise me at all if a compromise was reached behind closed doors. Defense gets to put on a witness in surrerebuttal to challenge Dr. DeMarte's diagnosis of BPD vs. their expert's diagnosis of PSTD, but the jury doesn't consider manslaughter. Even if Jodi is delusional about the likelihood that she"ll be convicted of first-degree murder, I don't think her attorneys are. Manslaughter could have been the bargaining chip to ensure surrebuttal. Kind of like what they did with the photo of Travis's face in the shower and the image reflected in his eye. Wanted Neumeister declared an expert so he could testify and show the jury multiple versions of the same photo "blown up" or a field trip to his lab to see the same on better equipment. DT settled for the stipulation that Jodi was only holding a camera when she took that close up of Travis's face in the shower.MOO.

Or drawing lines in the sand in the Middle East giving away Americans location on air. Dont know if you remember that one? .:scared::scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26