trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like juror's questions, some are very good but I don't put much weight on them. I still remember them asking Det.Flores if he had checked the roommates alibi's which I thought was kind of a pointless question since Jodi admits she killed Travis. Plus we don't know who exactly is asking the questions. Could be just two or three, could be more. We really have no clue what they're thinking to be honest.

MOO.

Hello all!

Is a witness still going to testify about the Cancun name swap? Thanks.

i think nurmis whole closing will be ....jodi is so smart with her high iq why would she do dumb things..such as ,,,turn liesense plate upside down ,more chance cop will stop her,,,,why leave camera in washer,she could have just taken it with her....nurmis questioning of hights of shelves if jodi was lieing why not say the gun was lower..if she brought a gun with her premed,why use a knife. why use credit cards instead of cash ,with cah no name on receipts, and so on ..and wilmont will be jodis mounth piece

I think so too

I'm thinking there is not going to be surrebuttal since the judge stated that she thought today would be a short day for jurors. That sounds the opposite of having a defense witness on the stand. *fingers crossed*

I'm thinking the reason for long break is for depose. I'm thinking surrebuttal Lon Wednesday

I wonder if Arias got her hair done at the WALMART? You all know how they have those hair places in the Walmart's? We need to find out if they had one of those hair salons in that Walmart at the time she was there! I would bet MONEY that is where she had it done!

Great theory! One of those "I wish I'd have thought of that" moments!. :facepalm:

The entire closing argument for the defense I will be hearing that noise that all the adults make in the Charlie Brown cartoons. I do not know how to type out that specific noise but someone prolly knows what I am referring to.
goes something like this.....whaaaaaa whaaa, whaaaaa, whaaa :floorlaugh:

I got the info from the previous thread. I think they said NG stated this on her show..and that Jodi is writing a tell all book...

A tell all book ? Wonder where libraries will file that - fiction, horror, sci-fy, travel, or trash can... :D

I don't think there is a surrebuttal. I think that if the defense lined up their witness ASAP to get him on the stand and that he is available now... for this..

I think that it may be someone for Juan that has the issue. I think the jury is excited to finally get close to deliberation. They seem smart and attentive.

My heart was broken for JA's grandmother yesterday. I can not imagine how she is feeling. I bet she was upset hearing that Jodi's story was all lies. That she knows this girl is not right and guilty of the murder.. Not self defense but murder...

I can not believe they would drag that poor woman into court.

the entire closing argument for the defense i will be hearing that noise that all the adults make in the charlie brown cartoons. I do not know how to type out that specific noise but someone prolly knows what i am referring to.

waa waa waa waawaawaawaawawawa

A tell all book ? Wonder where libraries will file that - fiction, horror, sci-fy, travel, or trash can... :D

I don't really believe any of this.. I think it is more Jodi spin to make herself sounds interesting and keep the spotlight.

I'm thinking the reason for long break is for depose. I'm thinking surrebuttal Lon Wednesday
I am just having a hard time believing that the judge would put a time restraint on the DT.....she hasn't thus far....and wouldn't that give them grounds for appeal? Why a time restraint on the last day?

If the fraud investigator with JP Morgan's testimony was ruled too prejudicial.... I hope after the trial we learn what she was going to testify about.

IMO

Good Morning all.

Soooooo as of yesterday next Friday the jury will get to deliberate. I wonder how long it will take? Anyone want to jump in with any idea's?

Mornin' Peeps!

If (big IF) they get to deliberate next Friday. I've said it before and I'll say it again - Given the history of this trial, I think it is wishful thinking on the judge's part. I'm not gonna hold my breath. A lot can happen between now and then. I guess we just have to wait and see. I do think once they deliberate, it will go pretty quick. A day maybe.

:coffeews:

I don't think there is a surrebuttal. I think that if the defense lined up their witness ASAP to get him on the stand and that he is available now... for this..

I think that it may be someone for Juan that has the issue. I think the jury is excited to finally get close to deliberation. They seem smart and attentive.

My heart was broken for JA's grandmother yesterday. I can not imagine how she is feeling. I bet she was upset hearing that Jodi's story was all lies. That she knows this girl is not right and guilty of the murder.. Not self defense but murder...

I can not believe they would drag that poor woman into court.

And JA never acknowledged her either.

She claims she was there for half an hour. Liar. He owns a knife collection. She may have taken one. Remember Brewer started answering questions in a low nervous voice? I think he was coming to a realization.

Iirc when arrested she had knives that belonged to MM and was going to "return" them

I just looked at the HLN TV re-enactment of the shelf incident, with a 215 pound guy stepping on it and it does not tip. But it looked to me like it was not the same type of shelving. There did not seem to be peg holes on the sides. If so, how could HLN mess up so badly?

I'm picturing her autobiography, category Science, sub-category Human Death:

aRmjFObGfX-2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members