trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

hwild predicts that Nurmi is holding out until closing harguments to hwear the Scarface ensemble. #JodiArias

Collapse

I heard something about a threat? Does anyone want to fill me in on that, please?

Some nitwit apparently went over his personal limit of Coors light and called the office of the Defense with a bunch of nonsense. People are idiots.

Not sure if it varies from state to state or not, but my brother's murderer, spent over a year in county before recently being sent to prison.

Dee Dee Moore who murdered Abraham Shakespeare was in Fl State prison within 36 hrs.

The defense filed a motion to have it included, however we are still waiting to learn the Judge's ruling on the matter. Lots of assumptions that the Judge will allow it. I'm not so sure given Jodi's previous offer to plead to second degree murder and more importantly the number/significance of the lies she told in testimony that have been exposed via the rebuttal witnesses.

I want the motion to be granted. That would eliminate the worst case scenario -- acquittal.

If people are so confident that she'll be convicted of 1st degree, then this motion will not matter. But it does give me some peace of mind.

Suuuurrrree.....a whimsical, naked army guy and bacon.....hmmmm....quite the picture.....but we're you at least wearing cuff links?......:floorlaugh:

LOL Those were my younger, pre-cufflink days.

Is anyone else concerned about JM after this trial?

The manipulative, lying, psychopath JA has friends that she probably has lots of stuff on with which to blackmail them. Not only that, there's that other one who is a convicted felon -for arson!

Next door in Texas 2 prosecutors and one of their wives were recently killed.:scared:

The DA, his wife and the assistant DA were murdered by an ex justice of the peace Eric Williams. The district attorney's office prosecuted and convicted Williams last year for two counts of felony theft. He'd stolen some of the county's computer monitors and got caught.

My daughters best friend and mother were shot in the back of the head and dumped on a dirt farm road in Kaulfman in 1992.
Her mother was being stalked by an ex boyfriend and he found them, made one of them drive to Kaulfman where he killed them. MY daughter was to of been with them that day and they never showed up. I thank God everyday that she wasn't with them.

Wait til you get to 45 years!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Seriously, I have a winner and we are still best friends. We make each other laugh a lot. Total opposites. We complete each other.

At work one day an older couple came in and they were joking with each other. Friend said OMG that is going to be you and your husband in 50 yrs. I joked and said if he last that long before I knock him out. They over heard us talking and joined in the conversation. She said that was the same thing she says about him all the time. Then she held up her fist and says I'm sure there was something you said that I forgot about so this is for you. He brushed his cheek over her fist. Friend said I think that is really you and your husband in 50 yrs and you came back to see yourself. When mine is being a smart butt I hold up my fist and tell him to punch himself. When we were dating he was being sarcastic all night, I was in the middle of brushing my hair off my shoulders when he leaned in for a kiss and I popped him right in the nose. Since then it has been a joke that he punches himself with my fist when he is out of line so its not abuse.

Put me in for $100 on the betting pool that says we'll start out with a sidebar. lol

Brevard_County_ Watch the #jodiarias trial on Facebook facebook.com/LiveTrialCover…

When I heard the pregnancy "story"/rumor, I instantly thought of Andrew Bagsby/Shirley Turner/Zachary Turner scenario. Thank god, in those few years she never accidentally ended up pregnant with his child. If history were to repeat its self, Jodi was just the kind of evil to make that happen.

That was an unbelievably sad and just horrific case because the law allowed it to go on like it did. That case is a exactly why psychos like her (and Jodi) need to be put away forever.

I tried to get back from my errands as quick as possible and thought I was going to miss some Dr. Dreamy!

Silly me..

back from time-out, and on my best behavior. :; I trust this jury to get it right. they pay attrntion, think, question. at least a few are strongly enough in the State's camp that I don't see them backing down one iota. what juror could possibly feel as intensely pro JA?

Is doc Horn considered an expert witness? Is he paid - I mean extra for testifying? Since he already works for the state, is this just part of his job?

When I testify, just part of the job. It's even in my job description as being 'just part of the job'.

No extras. Just hotel and airfare, hourly rate. Paycheck doesn't change.

Some nitwit apparently went over his personal limit of Coors light and called the office of the Defense with a bunch of nonsense. People are idiots.

Hmmm.... Hope it wasnt me. :blushing: Beer foggy

seal.gif

Ive been following the NP case from the very beginning. I even signed up with a certain website to sleuth the perps.:blushing:

Awful awful case....

Oh gosh I likely read one of your posts then. LOL I just read what peeps posted. You brave soul you. Learning curve for sure. Furry's????? Lordy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr