Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's going to discredit the testing DD did and will affirm that Alyce was right because both of them have that super special ability to know when someone is an abuser even though they never even talk to them. He does this for money-the first case I read he testified the father was an abuser-the court entirely discredited his testimony, called him a hired gun and awarded full custody to the father, along with attorney fees.

He's also an anti DP advocate apparently and has produced affidavits and testimony for DP convicts that says they have some mentel illness and so they shouldn't be executed and he has been criticized by the court for having no independent verification of the facts of the case as he only spoke to the defendats attorney.

He is also an actual psychologist, just like Samuels. I have no idea how the judge is allowing this new guy. They had every chance for 5 years or so to pick their expert-they did and he testified. Now they want a redo at the last minute. I really don't get how or why this was permitted. Samuels could easily be recalled to counter DD-he and the new guy have the exact same credentials.

Anyway, here's some of what I found about him and posted last night:

The court ended up not appreciating the good Dr's opinion:

He also testified in a case where he criticized the other two experts and even had his client file ethics complaints against them. But Geffner was the one who ended up in disgrace with the court.

His participation in DP cases was also noted, not in a positive way.

http://www.tba2.org/tba_files/TCA/20...kec_111210.pdf

I bet Juan knows ALL of this and is anticipating a little azz kicking on Wednesday! :floorlaugh:

2w7qwwg.jpg

Bears reposting again and again and again IMO

The DT made Travis out to be a degenerate, sadistic, sex crazed nut.
The DT made JArias out to be an angelic, wholesome, girl led astray.

The Entire World now knows TA was a great friend, a wonderful man and someone that would have left goodness wherever he went.
The Entire World now knows JA had no friends, was a loose woman and has always left pain, destruction and evil wherever she goes.

Travis is home now and will never feel sadness or fear or pain.
JArias is in hell now and will always feel hate and anger and rage.

Guess what Jodi Killer Arias, even in death Travis Alexander wins.
Burn in hell you evil ugly mistake...day after endless day.

BBM

I have been thinking: What would I do if JA were my daughter (or son).

I really think I would have killed her and then myself (for bringing this "mistake" into the world).

Horrible thought, I know.

Who is this Linda Ballard who Travis was supposedly going to marry?

I'm thinking that whether the gunshot came first or last will remain a mystery and the only way we will ever learn the truth is if Jodi tells us......maybe just before the lethal injection.

Anyway, I've been convinced since January that the stabbing came first. But, just finished reading WS Sequence of Events #1 and #2. Gunshot first is becoming more believable. I asked myself, as a small woman holding a camera in one hand, what would I want in the other hand against a big guy in a shower? Have to answer "gun".

This trial is making me crazy and indecisive!

WHY oh WHY do I watch HLN????:banghead::banghead: Jenkasaurus said that the brain being so decomposed was good for the defense!!! HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH?? I'm DONE:facepalm::banghead:

Relax..... :therethere:
only because the brain was "like pudding"...the bullet left no actual track...but...using "simple geometry " we know how the bullet traversed. JC is just saying that out of 5 million evidence points, the DT scored 1 point for lack of visable brain damage

No. Big. Deal.

:cow:

WHY oh WHY do I watch HLN????:banghead::banghead: Jenkasaurus said that the brain being so decomposed was good for the defense!!! HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH?? I'm DONE:facepalm::banghead:

It was good in that the ME was unable to trace the exact track of the bullet through the brain and see how much bleeding was associated with it.
The brain was decomposed to a pudding consistency.

It was interesting when Willmott talked about the bullet having more velocity and power up close and less and a distance when talking about how the bullet didn't have an exit wound and thus was stopped by bone.. Wouldn't that prove that the gun shot was shot from a distance?.... Cuckoo.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Ugh,,the pages will not load here for me. You all can't leave me know!!!!!

I was having the same problem...so I went and bought my mater plants and all is well now!!

The trajectory of the bullet is from an unusual position, I originally thought Travis must have been lying on the ground after the neck wound when she shot him, but the angle is wrong, unless she stood above him and the bullet's trajectory changed as it hit bone, can that happen with a .25 to that degree, as in a near straight in shot from above, then ricochets to the right as it hits the skull, then again as it goes through the skull into the cheek?

Posted this earlier, but re-posting because it applies to your post:

I have a different take on JW's line of questioning about Travis being able to hold his head up after having his throat slit. Right before JW asked that question, she asked about the trajectory of the bullet to the forehead and had the doctor confirm it went from above to below, right to left. My thought is she was implying that would not have been the trajectory of the bullet if Travis was lieing down dead at the time of the shot. Problem is he could have been half slumped against the wall after JA slashed his neck and then dragged him part way back towards the shower. His body may have been making involuntary movements or sounds (as air and blood came from the neck and chest wounds) and she freaked out and shot him near the sinks leaving the casing on top of blood.

My other thought is about the blood stains left near the linen closet. There are a couple of large splotches of blood in the crime scene photos that look like they were not diluted out by water despite the fact that water had to have been thrown there at some point to cause the wicking, bloody water effect on the box in the linen closet. So, those larger puddles of blood must have been left AFTER JA did the majority of her clean-up with cupfulls of water. To me this is consistent with JA dragging Travis back towards the shower, and then getting tired and panicked, so she leaves him partly propped against that wall near the linen closet door. She then starts throwing cupfulls of water to dilute the blood left down the length of the hallway which creates the wicking up the box in the linen closet. But while she is concentrating on diluting the blood further down the hall towards the bedroom, blood from Travis drains into those splotches in the crime scene photos that are not diluted near the linen closet door. Then she returns and hears sounds from his body, is creeped out about moving him, that he may be alive still, so she shoots him leaving casing on top of the blood splotch, and then drags him the rest of the way to the shower.

BBM

I have been thinking: What would I do if JA were my daughter (or son).

I really think I would have killed her and then myself (for bringing this "mistake" into the world).

Horrible thought, I know.

I spoke with my grown daughter about JA this evening. The best way I could describe her was as a 'bloody egg', you know, you open the dozen and one of them is malformed in its creation. You know immediately that it's not a good thing. Luckily we can dispose of them. She is a freak of nature. And she needs to be removed from the atmosphere. I have never believed so strongly in the DP as I do in her case.

These pics on NG, make me soooooooo sad. That smile..... that is precisely what caught my attention, and compelled to follow this case religiously.

Aww NG a poem from Travis to an x girlfriend...

:eek::tears::tears::tears:

Can some one answer this for me. Why is this trial so expensive? And does every defendant get this kind of money for their defense? Why does Jodi get a $250.00 hr. lawyer and another ? per hour lawyer. If I were a defendant I certainly would want no less (monetary) treatment than Jodi received. moo

I can speak for Fl. In Fl that was the going rate in the nineties. I think if it was a high profile attorney it would be more. I don't even think the late great Johnny Cochran would have taken this case.

Well, I don't know who this Linda Ballard Boss is unless she was a high school sweetheart Never heard of her before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304