Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I'm going to withhold judgement on all this. It's the Russians, it's not like they are the last bastion of integrity. They've made a career out of taking advantage of a situation to spin their own gold.

According to a gentleman on CNN last night the detailed report they sent on TT turned out to be his name and birthdate....lol

I might withhold judgment also if she wasn't carrying on so much... and, then there is the part about she will gladly die (or similar). I'm fairly convinced she has been in touch with some radicals for quite a while.

Here's my conspiracy theory, she's somewhat protected by the Chechan Mafia and whatever groups they might collude with. I'm saying that because she is sure spouting off without fear. The Chechan Mafia "is one of the largest organized crime groups operating in the former Soviet Union (wiki)."

Totally agree.

Plus, wasn't the Chechen Mafia helping to fund Al Qaeda as well as other radical Islamic militant groups?

No, there were multi gun shots heard live on the news, right before the reporters went to the boat area. It was an automatic weapon. The reporters were standing on the street talking about the ban to be outside being lifted.

this guy had bombs and was detonating them in a residential neighborhood, directing them at cops and had just killed a cop with a gun. The cops had no way of knowing DT wasn't wearing a bomb or in possession of a gun. They used the robot to take the tarp off the boat b/c they thought he was going to suicide bomb everyone. They had every right and reason to fire at DT in the boat. I'm glad he wasn't killed at that moment b/c I was sure, and still am, that this is bigger than TT and DT. and so we want answers.

I'm watching CNN & at the bottom of the screen they ran a ticker that said Russian authorities wanted the US to investigate the mother...

I've been saying both of the parents need to be looked at as a threat regarding entry into this country.

Murderer #1's (and probably #2's) radicalization didn't occur in a vacuum. Dear old mom likely had a big hand and could have even known of the plot.

She'll never talk, either. Never. She'd die first.

Also, and though I am VERY glad he was taken alive and at least some useful interrogation was done, in light of terroristic bomb attacks, the previous night's gun/bomb battle with police plus the execution of the MIT officer, I don't think there would have too many cries of outrage (except from the doting parents) if LE had used deadlier force than they did.

Frankly, given all of the above I think they showed amazing restraint.

According to the cab driver (http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22...-bombers-suspect-were-protective-of-backpacks) the day before the bombing the brothers, already carrying backpacks with something heavy inside, initially asked him to take them from Malden to Norfolk Street, and then abruptly changed their minds and asked to go to Kendall Square.

This seems very strange to me. Kendall is about 15 minutes walk from Norfolk St, and I would assume someone carrying either explosives or the materials to make them would want to head straight home.

So why did they stop? Was there someone they were meeting? For what it is worth, MIT is in Kendall Square, and we're not sure why they went there on Thursday night either.

I might withhold judgment also if she wasn't carrying on so much... and, then there is the part about she will gladly die (or similar). I'm fairly convinced she has been in touch with some radicals for quite a while.
I cannot imagine any self respecting radical group wanting this woman anywhere close to them...lol

Rebel one, "How do we get rid of this woman she's driving the men crazy"

Rebel 2, "Just give her the exploding vest and tell her to go into an empty field and practice"

You know I'm going to withhold judgement on all this. It's the Russians, it's not like they are the last bastion of integrity. They've made a career out of taking advantage of a situation to spin their own gold.

According to a gentleman on CNN last night the detailed report they sent on TT turned out to be his name and birthdate....lol

I don't believe that at all. That would be strictly classified intel. Imo, while Russia isn't my country, its still a huge SuperPower (more so now in 2012 & 2013 than even America). I highly doubt that's all that was shared. That's just the info that was given to the public.

this guy had bombs and was detonating them in a residential neighborhood, directing them at cops and had just killed a cop with a gun. The cops had no way of knowing DT wasn't wearing a bomb or in possession of a gun. They used the robot to take the tarp off the boat b/c they thought he was going to suicide bomb everyone. They had every right and reason to fire at DT in the boat. I'm glad he wasn't killed at that moment b/c I was sure, and still am, that this is bigger than TT and DT. and so we want answers.

I will be one of the first people to analyze a conspiracy.... and I am not saying that I have decided firmly one way or the other as to the guilt or framing of the
Tsarnaev brothers. I will, however, step up to defend the actions of the cops the night DT was taken into custody. They were firing rubber bullets into that boat. They WANTED him alive in the worst sort of way! If he can't talk because of his alleged "throat" injury, how was he yelliing "We didn't do it"?

I don't see the confusion in this backpack thing? If they bought three or more or the same pressure cookers, and multiples of remote control parts, and multiple amounts of whatever type of fireworks/explosives.....why would there be any difference in buying two of the same backpacks? I'm sure those backpacks were chosen for the SIZE they needed and not so much in the interest of diversifying their backpack collections.

jmo

Exactly. These conspiracy theories are getting ridiculous. They obviously bought multiple pressure cookers, but couldn't possibly buy more than one back pack? Ludicrous.

Watching AC 360 - seems like CNN is reading here. Cooper is talking about conflicting info, lies or misreporting or updates, how this happens, says it's quite normal in a fast moving story like this. All the time new pieces emerge.

I don't believe that at all. That would be strictly classified intel. Imo, while Russia isn't my country, its still a huge SuperPower (more so now in 2012 & 2013 than even America). I highly doubt that's all that was shared. That's just the info that was given to the public.

Agreed. I think FBI blew it and is now trying to blame Russia for not providing enough information. How much information did they need?

According to the cab driver (http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22...-bombers-suspect-were-protective-of-backpacks) the day before the bombing the brothers, already carrying backpacks with something heavy inside, initially asked him to take them from Malden to Norfolk Street, and then abruptly changed their minds and asked to go to Kendall Square.

This seems very strange to me. Kendall is about 15 minutes walk from Norfolk St, and I would assume someone carrying either explosives or the materials to make them would want to head straight home.

So why did they stop? Was there someone they were meeting? For what it is worth, MIT is in Kendall Square, and we're not sure why they went there on Thursday night either.

Maybe a dry run.

Also, and though I am VERY glad he was taken alive and at least some useful interrogation was done, in light of terroristic bomb attacks, the previous night's gun/bomb battle with police plus the execution of the MIT officer, I don't think there would have too many cries of outrage (except from the doting parents) if LE had used deadlier force than they did.

Frankly, given all of the above I think they showed amazing restraint.
My goodness, IMO, they fired over like what 500 bullets between the two shootouts that lasted a total of 48 seconds for both!
Descriptors like barrage of bullets
bullet-ridden
gunfight
firefight

Not sure if they were restrained (strained YES)!

Watching AC 360 - seems like CNN is reading here. Cooper is talking about conflicting info, lies or misreporting or updates, how this happens, says it's quite normal in a fast moving story like this. All the time new pieces emerge.
I've been having the same feeling...every time we broach a new topic, it becomes the next big headline...the triple murder, the welfare, the mother's possible ties to the Nikoli S and the Chechyn (Sp) mafia, the confusion in news reports...it's crazy but it sure does feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.