SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up in London in the 60's , and remember this well. Remember Whiter Shade of Pale? I think that might have included a little 'trip'!

You know the group Pet Shop Boys? Love this song. I have always wanted to know are West End girls classier than East End girls?

[video=youtube;p3j2NYZ8FKs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3j2NYZ8FKs[/video]

I grew up in London in the 60's , and remember this well. Remember Whiter Shade of Pale? I think that might have included a little 'trip'!

Oh my gosh. One of the contestants on American Idol just performed that song Tuesday night. I told my mom that no one can perform that the way Procol Harum did. She asked, Procol who? lol! It's one of those songs tho imo. Music can bring me back to times forgotten otherwise.

True story......
I always fall asleep with AM oldies radio ... one night I dreamt of a camel.....

lol Me too, and I still bear hatred for perfecty good songs because they happened to be waking me up in the mid-70's to go to school at 7:00 in the morning. I have only in the past few years begun to recapture my appreciation for songs I formerly loved, but learned to loathe as I associated them with the hateful alarm.

I love that song too! Gecko should be able to tell us for good and all. Come on, Gecko! Which birds are pucker?

Wait...what?
I'm late to the party.....pass me a pizza crust and a flat beer...

Oh my gosh. One of the contestants on American Idol just performed that song Tuesday night. I told my mom that no one can perform that the way Procol Harum did. She asked, Procol who? lol! It's one of those songs tho imo. Music can bring me back to times forgotten otherwise.

:floorlaugh: I know the feeling. I'm constantly asking myself whether my students will have any idea what the significance of a reference is, or tentatively asking them if they've ever heard of a band. If you want to feel like a galpagos tortoise, teach college. Once you hit your mid 50's, you're the doddering old grandpa to them.

[video=youtube;fyF5J7au1jE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyF5J7au1jE[/video]

Talk about flashbacks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads