State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please watch this short video about guardian angels and whether they exist. I cried watching it wondering where oh where was Travis's guardian angel that day?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/guardian-angels-exist-investigating-invisible-companions/story?id=19053535

Oh Duh, forgot to post the link!

As strange as this sounds, sometimes I think that Travis Alexander's Guardian Angel was taking the pictures to make sure Arias would indeed be caught. I do think that proving Arias murdered Travis Alexander would have been much more difficult without those pictures. Not only were they taken - they were kept in Travis Alexander's house (Arias could have easily taken the camera with her leaving it wherever she disposed of the murder weapons). Plus, the pictures could have been destroyed in the washer - yet they were kept "safe" allowing police to retrieve the images from destroyed evidence.

I do wish that an Guardian Angel could have "guided" Travis Alexander to go out of town June 2, 2008 - keeping him away from his house and away from the evil that was on her way to murder him.

Travis Alexander should not have been murdered - but at least Mesa Police, and, The State of Arizona have those images showing evil in action. Evil wants to hide - Evil was not allowed to hide as she (Arias) was exposed in those horrific images.

JA reported to Dr. Karp too many frequent physical abuse incidents to count, yet she reported only FOUR such incidents to ALV, Samuels and Dr. D.

This caused Dr. Karp to dx JA w/ PTSD.

:liar: :liar: :liar:

BBM~ Don't forget rage at MM. ;)

Right on! The rage built up in her beginning with rage at her parents for daring to ground her after finding her weed plants on their roof. Rage at BJ. Rage at DB. Rage at every man she met/knew. Then she met TA. That was the straw for her and she unleashed all that decades old rage on him for daring to reject her as the others did.

Is it a fact that Dr. Geffner is going to be the one testifying on Wed.?

Fact? Not that I know of, just assumption. Someone else might know for sure though.

All testimony should be relevant/responsive to the State's rebuttal case.

Ostensibly, L. Kirk Nurmi's motion was predicated on the "new evidence" submitted by the State; i.e., BPD Dx.

Thus, we would expect that Geffner's focus should be rather narrow.

But that's a call that JSKS will make. And she has given very broad latitude to the DT thus far.

So I'll be surprised if JW doesn't succeed in expanding Geffner's 'playing field' right over the top of JM's objections.

Thanks TD! I think if JW does slither in with any DV talk JSS will hit her hard, because JSS has granted them this surrebuttal months after they knew what Dr. Demarte's testimony would be. Hoping JSS's patience with the DT is worn thin right now.

Why? Wouldn't that go against what RS said?

Can we just say that JA had many things wrong with her? I am not sure there is one diagnosis anyone can agree on as I believe there are several. Is there one for cold blooded murder? jmo

Her renderings have a coldness quality, like those cityscapes that Hitler painted. Odd.

It's difficult for Jodi to draw anything that has any feeling behind it because she lacks that part in her. There are artists that can convey the feelings the had in their artwork. Those artists can cause a person to experience some of what the artist themselves felt during the time of making the art work. Jodi is empty inside, no feelings of her own, and it shows in her art work.

MOO

"Here’s an excerpt from page 12 of the Flores Police Report:

On 6-11-08, I received a tip through the Apache Junction Police Department. They had received an anonymous phone call from a female who stated we needed to look at a person named Dustin Thompson as someone who might have something to do with or might have information regarding the death of Travis Alexander. The message was short, but they were able to trace the phone number. Utilizing the phone number provided by A.J.P.D. we were able to get the subscriber information on that number, which returned to a cellular phone owned by Dustin Thompson.
A records check revealed that Dustin Thompson was married to a female named Ashley Thompson who worked at Dillard’s distribution center located in Gilbert, AZ. On 6-12-08 at 1530 hours, Detective D. Kaufman #11674 and I met with Ashley at her work for a brief interview. Ashley had a cellular phone with her during the interview. We asked for her cell phone number and confirmed it was the same number that had called in the tip to A.J.P.D. We did not confront her about the phone tip, because we were still in the process of gathering intelligence on her husband, Dustin.
Ashley confirmed she and Travis were close friends and mentioned they had known each other for about three years. She said her husband also knew Travis. During the interview, she kept referring to her husband, Dustin, as her ex-husband. She explained that they were currently in the process of a divorce and is currently living separately from him. She said they were having financial issues and it was causing stress in their marriage.
Ashley gave us basic information regarding her relationship with Travis saying they were just friends and nothing else. The last time she actually saw him or talked with him was at his last UFC (Ultimate Fighting Champion) party about three weeks ago. She said Travis would have UFC parties about every Wednesday where they would watch the fights. She said she tried to call him on Monday the 9th of June, but she didn’t get an answer. She stated that she first heard about Travis’ death the day after he was founds. She heard from another mutual friend named Deanna. Ashley said her husband, Dustin found out about Travis that first night. When she talked to Dustin, he told her he found out that first night and went over to see what was going on. Ashley gave us information about her husband, Dustin, including his work address and work schedule. She never mentioned during the entire interview that she was the one who called in with the anonymous phone tip. We finished the interview and asked if we could contact her again if we had any questions.
She said that was fine.
Here’s an additional excerpt from page 17 of the Flores Police Report:
After his interview with Ashley Thompson, Detective Kaufman briefed me on his findings. He said Ashley did confirm that she was the one who called A.J.P.D. and left the anonymous information about her husband. She explained that she and her husband were having a lot of difficulties and he was just acting strange during that time. She and Travis were very close and she had even asked Travis about moving in with him as a roommate after her separation from her husband, Dustin. Both she and Travis agreed it was not a good idea she move in, because of the way it might look. They were just good friends and they didn’t want people to think something inappropriate was going on. After Travis was found she thought how strange Dustin had been acting. It was during the few weeks leading up to Travis’ death that she had moved out to her own apartment and they were both dealing with the possible foreclosure of their house.
Dustin Thompson was not interviewed that day, because of time constraints. He did agree to come in on another day for an interview if needed.
Medical examiner , Maricopa County. Opinion: Ashley Reed committed 'suicide' on March 3rd 2010, a single gunshot wound to the head."

All of this gives me the creeps.
I do not doubt these people committed suicide.

Thank goodness Travis was not shot in the head "just once"
or he might have been written off as a suicide.

That July 15th date really bothers me. I know he left a note but...
Knowing JA was leaving the area with a gun gives me the heebie jeebies.

I do not post much, but read all the time.

A lot of time has been wasted in this trial to obtain justice. Months and months, along with the years and years to even get here. And to me one of the most simple things a juror would think after all of this is something that's not talked about much.

If you stab someone in the back, it means they were not facing you. Why would you feel threatened, if you could stab so many times in the back and not run away?

The small amount of defense wound's on Travis tells another story. He was not able to fight back much.

The amount of injuries to Jodi were two little cuts underneath her fingers. Tells a story there to me. Doesn't matter which came first in the attack by this evil woman. She was not in any way threatened. No bruises, no cuts, no scrapes....and at any time she could have stopped.

The ME tells facts and so does the hallway (and wall) blood stains. Travis was trying to get away from the brutal attack. He was trying to escape from the horrendous monster with the deadly sharp knife...the one that she handled so well that she did not get one cut on herself other than her fingers. Travis was never able to even grab her arm or her hair or her hand. Not a fight as Jodi would like us to believe.

Just a horrific attack over and over with one intent. To finish him off. Coldly, with no thought of his life except to end it.

The coverup afterwards was a continuing of her eradicating her evil deed. And this jury will see the simplicity of this. The defense tried to spend months throwing everything against the wall in hopes they could confuse the jury.

Travis was a good man. He faced evil with no chance to fight. Jodi has fought five years and continues to fight right now...but, she will never escape a cell that is..... in her own words,....smaller than Travis's closet.

This is what happens when evil causes such unimaginable pain and fear to someone. Judgement day. That was a very sharp knife, there is no way she could have been fighting for her life while inflicting that many stab wounds. And that very sharp knife met no resistance and she never cut herself with it. Simple.

Since ALV was so determined that patterns show a persons true intentions I thought I would list some of the things that show a pattern with Jodi when it comes to the men in her life. Feel free to add more.

If Jodi feels that a boyfriend is cheating on her; she snoops into phones, email accounts and/or social media sites. This has happened with Bobby J, Travis A and possibly others.

If Jodi feels that a boyfriend is cheating on her; she confronts the boyfriend. This has happened with Bobby J, Matt M, Travis A and possibly others.

If Jodi can not reach her boyfriend by phone; she leaves work immediately to go search for the boyfriend. This has happened with Matt M (I believe it was), Travis A and possibly others.

Jodi has the next guy lined up before she dumps the one she is with. This has happened with Bobby J, Matt M, Darryl B and possibly others.

Jodi appears to use blackmail against her boyfriends and/or ex-boyfriends in order to get what she wants and/or keep them in line. This has happened with Travis A, Darryl B (IMO), Matt M (IMO) and possibly others.

Jodi uses "unconventional" sex to keep the men in her life interested in her. This has happened with Bobby J, Matt M, Darryl B, Travis A and possibly others.

I know that there are those that believe that Jodi wanted some guy to marry her. I do not agree with this. Jodi has a pattern of moving from one guy to the next when she has drained them of everything they have, at that time, to offer her. If Jodi were to marry someone then she would not be able to swiftly and easily move on to her next target. The only way I could see Jodi marry someone is if the guy was a multi-millionaire that is very old with no other living relatives and has one foot in the grave and the other foot on a banana peel. Children are also something that I can not see Jodi wanting. Jodi has to be the center of attention and a child would take that away from her. I don't see the benefit of having a child in order to receive child support because again, Jodi looses something in the process.

MOO

How about more confrontation?

She confronted Bianca, MM's new girlfriend after JA and MM broke up. Who knows how many other girls she confronted?

She confronted TA when she peeped through his window wanting to know who the girl on his couch was. Although they were not 'officially dating'. AND, followed him upstairs continuing to confront him after he needed to walk away from her to keep from arguing.

(according to ALV, all that confrontation = low self esteem! Just like inviting yourself to functions you're not asked to be at)

BTW, I said this before a few threads ago. Said by a TH on HLN: JA is like a flee hopping from dog to dog like a parasite draining the life out of each.

Can we just say that JA had many things wrong with her? I am not sure there is one diagnosis anyone can agree on as I believe there are several. Is there one for cold blooded murder? jmo

Here's my dx: Guilty as charged.

This is just her attaching herself to a wonderful person by killing him before he could be seen with anyone else, and before he could publicly diss her by revealing something terrible she did/does that he found out about.

Now he is frozen in his martyrdom alongside her, always linked together, don't you see? And she, by emphasizing his wonderful is saying that she also must be wonderful because he chose her....he was hers. Even when he was dating other women, she really owned him. She texted, "Good night, I'm going to bed with Jodi now" to women he was interacting with. She did not see him as a separate person, not really, she had won him fair and square.

He was some rungs up the ladder from where she was and she was keeping her spot--she couldn't let him take that from her. And it all worked out, didn't it? Now she's famous, has attention and respect for her art. Travis gave her this for life and she's grateful to him. Otherwise, there would just be obscurity and Skanky Jodi working at Casa Ramos, living with Grandma, driving a beater or her new boyfriend's extra work truck.

So well said. Thank you.

It's difficult for Jodi to draw anything that has any feeling behind it because she lacks that part in her. There are artists that can convey the feelings the had in their artwork. Those artists can cause a person to experience some of what the artist themselves felt during the time of making the art work. Jodi is empty inside, no feelings of her own, and it shows in her art work.

MOO

It appears her artwork reflects her life, copyng how she thinks others would act, blending in like a chameleon to suit the occasion. The real JA did not expose herself until that fateful day she murdered Travis, the rest was all what she wanted people around her to think she was. :twocents:

All testimony should be relevant/responsive to the State's rebuttal case.

Ostensibly, L. Kirk Nurmi's motion was predicated on the "new evidence" submitted by the State; i.e., BPD Dx.

Thus, we would expect that Geffner's focus should be rather narrow.

But that's a call that JSKS will make. And she has given very broad latitude to the DT thus far.

So I'll be surprised if JW doesn't succeed in expanding Geffner's 'playing field' right over the top of JM's objections.

On one hand I get the surrebuttal (sp?) but I don't get why they get to bring in a new expert...a term I use loosely.

Also, how can the DT's argument of "new evidence" --the diagnosis of BPD even be considered valid? Dr. D's report was given to them, they knew what she would be testifying to. To me the DT is asking for a do over simply bc their experts sucked. Doesn't seem like it follows the rule of law *scratches head*

They both liked Jodi enough to not help get Justice for Travis.

I still want to know what "over the top" means that Desiree used that description to make
Travis sound rageful on the trip to Havaseupi. JMO

I believe they were fooled by the defense team the way the Hugheses were nearly fooled. I think they are young, trusting, and naive, and Nurmi played them. I bet they feel foolish now.

I found that so interesting...she must have exaggerated so much that the DT knew it wouldn't be believable. If someone were abused that much, there would be a trail. Medical intervention, police reports, neighbor complaints, etc., etc.

The only incidence they could have proven was the broken finger. If her story on that incident were true the DT could have easily proven it by having the finger x-rayed. An x-ray would show a break, and could even determine how old it was.

Wonder of the tried :lol: would love to have been a fly on the wall when they got the results!

All her claims of abuse are bogus. She accused her dad of pushing her! So hard it caused her to pass out, she claimed the same thing with Travis!among other lies. She sure has a creative mind! Over active imagination. I think about all those days the DT had her on the stand talking about her abuse at the hands of Travis! Over and over she played the part of a victim. She over exaggerated it with comments about body slamming, claiming he almost killed me like before. Blah blah blah
Laviolet gave her to books to read( self help books) she took on the character of a real victim and weaved it to fit her case. With the help of ALV and the DT( all lies) enbellishment to fit her cause to destroy Travis. Character assassination is what they all did to Travis. He was a true victim of domestic violence. All the Over kill! Over enbellishment was just to much for anyone with common sense to believe. nurmi throws in the pedophilia to add to the character assassination . I pray she gets the death penalty. Let her sit there all day long and think about everything she will never again enjoy,good foods, nices clothes, the good life !she threw away on june 4th 2008. let her eat jail food for the rest of her life, yuck! She is evil and should never walk free. She needs to be in a cell on death row until she's either executed or dies of old age. She executed Travis! Her execution will not be as heinous. She needs to be held accountable.

How about Jodi being confrontational?

She confronted Bianca, MM's new girlfriend after JA and MM broke up. Who knows how many other girls she confronted?

She confronted TA when she peeped through his window wanting to know who the girl on his couch was. Although they were not 'officially dating'. AND, followed him upstairs continuing to confront him after he needed to walk away from her to keep from arguing.

(according to ALV, all that confrontation = low self esteem! Just like inviting yourself to functions you're not asked to be at)

BTW, I said this before a few threads ago. Said by a TH on HLN: JA is like a flee hopping from dog to dog like a parasite draining the life out of each.

You neglected to add Juan Martinez t the list of men she confronted. I think she met her match there.

6756_528690107173446_558949252_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member