State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope on Wednesday this Geffner testifies that JA was in a fog due to PTSD.

Then I want to hear JM ask him to explain how she had the awareness while in that "fog" to lock the bedroom door after she slaughtered TA. And also how it is that she had the awareness while in that "fog" to delete only evidence pictures on his camera, leaving 90 others.

I thought the fog meant memory lapse, not a fog affecting her cunningness to almost cover her tracks.

You're welcome!! Excellent movie, right? She reminded me so much of JA, it skeered me! :scared: The way she manipulated people, seduced them, used them & they all did it willingly, most of them landing in jail!

Yes, the gal playing Sara Pender is Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Channing Tatum's wife (lucky girl!!!)

She is either kissing, or sleeping with 3/4 of the characters in the movie.

Did I miss it or did the Judge rule on the 'lack of remorse' motion the DT made? I know they did not want that taken into account, but I also remember reading that JA would not offer remorse even if convicted, given that she will continue to proclaim her innocence....

What's a lack of remorse motion? tia

Awe...that's nice. Maybe she can endow the shelter with the Jodi Arias Fogshat Memorial Pile of Crappy Intentions Wing. :clap:

And they can fill the walls with Jodi's "art."

Didn't the Freeman brother think he might be gay? Was he not experiencing same sex attraction?

Plenty of young Mormons who are gay commit suicide. They find it hard to look forward to a life of forced celibacy and loneliness. Utah has the highest death rate in the nation for males in the age rage 16-24 because of the suicides.

No he was molested as a child and thought he would repeat the abuse.

I thought the fog meant memory lapse, not a fog affecting her cunningness to almost cover her tracks.

The "fog" that Jodi is claiming is caused, according to Samuels, by the hippocampus (sp?) not working correctly because of the Flight or Fight that Jodi was supposedly in. DeMarte explained that during this Flight or Fight episode that a person will not be able to perform activities that are not second nature to them. For instance, Jodi would be able to leave the house without taking those extra steps of cleaning up the crime scene and deleting those photos (that require more than one step to do). Jodi would not have the mindset to perform the extra tasks that she did if she was truly in a "fog". This is not word for word and is only my interpretation of what the testimony was.

Just saw on the state vs JA FB page that the pill picture is also a tracing of an ad campaign.

If I suddenly started acting "normal" and not so goofy and snarky, they would call the men in the white coats to take away to loony bin.

So, you are admitting it would be an act? Whatever you say can and will be used against you ...... :floorlaugh:

I think that Jodi would be able to convey anger really well in her art work. There is this darkness that is in her to the point of not even being able to draw herself well. If she went the route of darkness then she might actually be able to make a person experience what she "feels". For example, the photo of Darryl B where it looks like he is beyond p@ssed and screaming at the camera. IMO that is the only photo I have seen of hers that is actually decent.

MOO

She could do that if she was an artist, but she isn't. Not a Dali or a Modigliani. jmo

Yupp, she is the main character in this movie.

:( I can't find it on my tv. Maybe I can find it on the net.

I watched a movie that reminded me of JA BIG TIME!

The Wife He Met Online -Trailer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qLUdShADcE"]The Wife He Met Online (trailer) - Accent Films - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know what to make of this, but I keep thinking about it: It's curious to me that JM started his cross of JA with the picture of her and her "dumb" sister. That picture seemed similar to a picture JM had in his hand, but didn't show to the jury (I think) when the phone detective returned to the stand last week to talk about the pictures he retrieved from the phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo