State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deedee21; "Jodi said she started to date Travis Feb 2007. Travis ex girlfriend Linda said Travis mention in Oct 2006 that he was dating someone name jodi."

IIRC they did start dating in Oct '06, she was baptized in Nov '06 but they didn't become 'official' until Feb '07.

Heaven knows I can't keep all this straight so...!!
:scared::truce::jail::please:
She told Det. Flores Feb 2nd 2007 to be exact. Linda was on HLN and said she invited Travis to a fair in Oct 2006 because he likes rollercoasters. He told her he was dating a girl name jodi who is a pathalogical liar. Linda said according to Travis jodi was making up lies about an ex boyfriend. She was living with Brewer around that time. It came out during trial that Morman guys were going to Brewers house. Jodi told Brewer she cant sleep with him anymore because they are not married. She was after Travis in my opinion.

BBM: Wait just a minute! Didn't Jodi tell Det. Flores that Travis didn't lock his doors because of the Law of Attraction? (Locking doors would invite burglars.) Then why would Travis have a gun? Wouldn't that invite killers? :what:

Oh, never mind… :furious:

Even after jodi admitted to Flores that she was at Travis' she refused to tell him how she got in when he asked her. He asked her more than once. She cited the laws of attraction instead.

Guns are for protection. Travis never owned one. Gun owners do not leave their doors unlocked.

Even after jodi admitted to Flores that she was at Travis' she refused to tell him how she got in when he asked her. He asked her more than once. She cited the laws of attraction instead.

He also asked her if Travis was expecting her. Again, no answer. I wish he had pushed a little more to get answers to these two questions.

He also asked her if Travis was expecting her. Again, no answer. I wish he had pushed a little more to get answers to these two questions.

Good Morning,

I think even if Flores has pused her she was not going to tell him as she shut up like a clam. She just was NOT going to give certain peices to that puzzle.

Good Morning,

I think even if Flores has pused her she was not going to tell him as she shut up like a clam. She just was NOT going to give certain peices to that puzzle.

Morning Farm

O/T...I was thinking of JM the other day while cleaning stalls and it occurred to me what a great horseman he would make! All that passion, bet he'd treat 'his' horse like his best friend!

I know, kind of strange! I really need this trial to end! :blushing:

I cant wait for the verdict to come down. I cant wait for jodi to be suited up, put on tbe bus and taken to prison. She will only be allowed two showers a week on death row. Poor vain jodi. First they took her makeup now they will take away hygene.

Morning Farm

O/T...I was thinking of JM the other day while cleaning stalls and it occurred to me what a great horseman he would make! All that passion, bet he'd treat 'his' horse like his best friend!

Are they your horses? They are beautiful animals.

Deedee21; "Jodi said she started to date Travis Feb 2007. Travis ex girlfriend Linda said Travis mention in Oct 2006 that he was dating someone name jodi."

IIRC they did start dating in Oct '06, she was baptized in Nov '06 but they didn't become 'official' until Feb '07.

Heaven knows I can't keep all this straight so...!!
:scared::truce::jail::please:

Shes a liar. I believe Linda. I think she was cheating on Brewer. Im glad Brewer told the truth. He admitted jodi said she was going to Arizona.

I cant wait for the verdict to come down. I cant wait for jodi to be suited up, put on tbe bus and taken to prison. She will only be allowed two showers a week on death row. Poor vain jodi. First they took her makeup now they will take away hygene.

I'm hoping I'll be able to watch the verdict live, if not youtube is the next best thing!!
:thewave:

Shes a liar. I believe Linda. I think she was cheating on Brewer. Im glad Brewer told the truth. He admitted jodi said she was going to Arizona.
Thumbs up to Brewer. The jury will remember his testimony. He did the right thing.

JA won't go to prison until after her sentence. AZLawyer confirmed this on the legal thread.

Morning Farm

Morning AG,
LOL I bet he would. I wonder what his passions are besides being great at what he does now??

Are they your horses? They are beautiful animals.

They are, I have 2 and my daughter has 1 and a half! The half is her little Shetland pony she learned to ride on when she was 3...she's now 16 and has a Morgan, but the pony is more like a big dog!!

This week has been the first week we've had our windows open, was 70's yesterday but we had snow about 5 days ago. I have 2 peacocks and let them out of their winter pen and the boy (go figure!) has been yelling since about 4 am!! I CAN'T SLEEP!!!

Wondering if I ca tape his beak shut!!! Just kidding...we're all quite used to it by now!

It can't come fast enough.

I'm hoping I'll be able to watch the verdict live, if not youtube is the next best thing!!
:thewave:

I will do my chores early and hope the jury comes back on Monday. I think they will. This will be jodis reaction:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: isnt that what she does? Who the hell else cries with only one hand on their face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.