Hailey Dunn General Discussion #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her scent indicating direction only means something with her scent on it went "toward" those areas, not "to" them. And how to account for her friends house?

Would it have picked up if she went to her dads the day before?

I am not sure how long a scent would remain for a dog to pick it up, but haven't SAR dogs been brought in months after the event to search? Also, dogs were brought to CC in 2012, long after Hailey went missing, so I think her scent would be in the area around her house and possible all over CC. She obviously walked around the town since people remember seeing her. It is not uncommon for kids in small towns to "run all over town" as they please. And I don't mean that disrespectfully either. Just kids in a small town trying very hard to have some fun.

I had not ever thought about her being taken to the motel, but I think she was pretty savy about SA and would not have gone there quietly with him. Just my thoughts tho. Interesting theory tho.

I think she was def at or near that motel, or why else would the dogs pick up her scent there? It's all a little fishy. Hope the truth comes out soon.

Someone early on, said kids would hang around outside the motel to catch free wifi. Clint went with LE to the motel and viewed all of the security tapes, no trace of Hailey was evident.

Okay during billies press conference she says that on Monday Shawn called her at work to say that Hailey was leaving to sleep at her friends. Billie also says that she did not know that Shawn quit his job till Wednesday. Why isn't she concerned he is at the house instead of work on Monday, not knowing he quit till Wednesday.

Makes no sense even way later during this press conference.

Jmooc

Justice for our Hailey! I sure hope LE is crossing t's and dotting i's right now and an arrest is soon!

On Friday, bloodhounds were taken to the six motels in Colorado City. At Western Suites, which is located at 2233 Vine Street and is adjacent to Interstate 20 and near the Dunn home, the dogs picked up on Dunn’s scent in the parking lot, City Manager Pete Kampfer said Tuesday night.

The scent led to a door of a ground-floor room at the two-level motel that opened in July, he said, but there the trail stopped. A search of the 24 suites produced no other evidence, he said.

Cristie Roye, manager of Western Suites, said police studied surveillance tapes but did not see the missing teen. Motel staff, she said, did not recall seeing the teenager, either.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/04/hed-help-herey-hed-help-herey/?print=1

Justice for our Hailey! I sure hope LE is crossing t's and dotting i's right now and an arrest is soon!

I couldn't agree more, but with that being said all good things are worth waiting for, and since it has been this long I would prefer if they take their time, get the evidence good and buttoned up, as to have a clean trial with a conviction/s that will stick. Jmo.

On Friday, bloodhounds were taken to the six motels in Colorado City. At Western Suites, which is located at 2233 Vine Street and is adjacent to Interstate 20 and near the Dunn home, the dogs picked up on Dunn’s scent in the parking lot, City Manager Pete Kampfer said Tuesday night.

The scent led to a door of a ground-floor room at the two-level motel that opened in July, he said, but there the trail stopped. A search of the 24 suites produced no other evidence, he said.

Cristie Roye, manager of Western Suites, said police studied surveillance tapes but did not see the missing teen. Motel staff, she said, did not recall seeing the teenager, either.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/04/hed-help-herey-hed-help-herey/?print=1

Hey there Knox! Thanks for refeshing my memory on that.

:seeya:

Someone early on, said kids would hang around outside the motel to catch free wifi. Clint went with LE to the motel and viewed all of the security tapes, no trace of Hailey was evident.

He wasn't looking for her IIRC, he was looking for anyone familiar.

A good question would be why would they go to those places, and not the places she was reported to have gone to. Or did they?

Since SA failed 2 polygraphs and walked out on a 3rd. Why would we assume he was telling the truth?

He didn't fail the first two, they didn't start at all.

He started the third, and walked out after they started becoming accusatory in the interogation.

According to his lawyer it ended in a screaming match with LE trying to intimidate him into making a confession.

Under those circumstances pretty much everyone would fail a polygraph, due to the way they operate (they measure changes in physiological stress indicators).

Basically the polygraph as performed is worthless.

RE: who drove BJD to work on Monday am?

The longstanding account was that a co-worker or friend drove BJD to work on Monday, morning after HD was last seen by DD playing on the playstation Sunday evening.

Is it correct that SA was actually the person who drove BJD to work Monday am?

Why do we have two dramatically different answers to that simple question? Particularly when the whereabouts of a missing 13 year old girl was in question and now, 2.5 years later, discovered dead?

I'm so looking forward to honest answers to this and the many other longstanding questions with regard to HD's disappearance and death.

RIP sweet Hailey!

The search warrant affidavits show that LE determined the time BD left CC using records and through witness statements, meaning that at least one other person saw her leaving.

If SA had been with her I'm pretty sure they would have mentioned it in the affidavit, but they place him substantially in Scurry county at that time, again through records and witness interviews.

He can't be in two places at once.

That means that SA could not have taken her to work, unless one or more of these witnesses lied to the investigators.

Respectfully snipped~

In your timeline, how do you account for the nine hours after David left Sunday night, and before Shawn shows up at WSI and Billie leaves for work? Have you completely discounted that something may have happened to Hailey in that specific time period? Everything after that (Monday and Tuesday) is clean-up and creating alibi's for each other?

I would consider that a possibility, the problem is that contary to what people believe, there are multiple indications that she was alive the next day. To make the argument you are making, you would basically have to disprove all of them.

A) At least 3 people have reported seeing her the day she dissappeared. The neighbor who saw her using the phone, the hairdresser who observed her with a young boy, and the woman who saw her in the company of MB and an unknown boy. While LE could not corroborate these sightings, they could not discount them either AFAIK, which means they would be admissable as evidence.

B) There is the text message sent from the phone HD used to a friend of HD during the day, and at a time when both BD and SA were known to be in other cities.

C) CD's girlfriend apparently initially said HD was there that day, then changed her mind. Also, there is the earring affair. That was found at her house, but it was only accounted for once it had been found even though it was part of the description of what HD was thought to have on her person when last seen. Plus, we have BD's claim that X-box images taken the previous evening showed HD with the earrings. If this is true then it would be a hard case to make that HD didn't visit her fathers house at some point during the day. And if she did that, then she must have been alive the night before.

All of these things would be relevant if the case were to come to trial. If the prosecutor was to claim that something happened the night before, he would have to refute each and every one of those things.

AND for her, obviously. He wouldn't NOT be looking for Hailey, would he?

On a Bring Them Home interview in Feb of 2011, Clint stated that he wanted to see the Motel surveillance videos - even after LE said Hailey hadn't shown on them - so he and Billie could at least look at them to see if there was someone who looked familiar. I don't know if Clint was eventually allowed to see them or not.

Link to show:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringt...set-the-story-straight-and-patty-kreiger-case

On a Bring Them Home interview in Feb of 2011, Clint stated that he wanted to see the Motel surveillance videos - even after LE said Hailey hadn't shown on them - so he and Billie could at least look at them to see if there was someone who looked familiar. I don't know if Clint was eventually allowed to see them or not.

Link to show:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringt...set-the-story-straight-and-patty-kreiger-case

I think Clint was allowed to see some of the footage, but I am not sure where I saw that said. I just remember that he questioned if he was given all of it or even enough of it to determine anything.

I think Clint was allowed to see some of the footage, but I am not sure where I saw that said. I just remember that he questioned if he was given all of it or even enough of it to determine anything.

That poor man. He would have gone to the ends of the earth and under every shadow to find his little girl.

I think it's simple - BD let them take the X-Box.

They wanted to preserve the timestamp of how long Hailey played that night and what time she signed off. Maybe they wanted to check it for blood or fingerprints, too. JMOO

She let them take everything else as well, but they still needed a warrant to examine them for evidence.

Remember, these other items were allready in the police evidence locker, having voluntarily been surrendered when they did the initial consensual search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288