MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the job posting (even if it is for the Exxon) is a big deal. Jessica was picking up extra shifts since her fiance had lost his job, so they obviously were low on employees. I'm sure that kind of job has a high turnover rate also, and we know why...!!

I misunderstood. Thought it best to delete.

A few reminders...

We do not have any POI's or Suspects named in this case. We will not discuss anyone in this manner until or unless LE does name a POI or suspect.

We are a victim friendly site, the family (including the boyfriend) are victims. No bashing, sleuthing or talking about them in a suspicious manner.

Rumors are not allowed. If you are stating something as fact, link to it. You can discuss what is known in main stream media and from law enforcement.

You can speculate with what is known at this time only, no wild rumors or speculation.

Posting or discussing comments from FB or news pages are not allowed.You can suggest checking out the comments section or FB, but it is considered rumor and not discussible here.

Ima

So, it was Jessica's boss that placed the ad. How many hours after she went missing? Less than 24 if I remember correctly. Of course he could have been looking for someone to work the same hours as Jessica so that there are 2 people there at night. But, If he was looking to replace her so soon....that is not good.

Oh dear...I should have included that it is only speculation that the boss placed the ad. I went back and added that to my post. Sorry for the confusion!

Police rule out friends, relatives after Michigan gas station clerk goes missing on night shift

Police release surveillance image, 911 calls

Author: Halston Herrera, Senior News Editor for ClickOnDetroit.com

Published On: Apr 30 2013 07:23:20 AM EDT Updated On: Apr 30 2013 09:48:13 AM EDT

DETROIT -
Tuesday marks the fourth day of the search for a petite 25-year-old gas station clerk who went missing while working the night shift in West Michigan.

Jessica Heeringa hasn't been seen since Friday night, shortly before the young mother was set to close an Exxon Mobil gas station in Norton Shores...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ift/-/1719418/19943764/-/frww36z/-/index.html

Both the parked car... and the suspected perp cars are circled in the picture in this article, too..

Very misleading...

JMO

Where did this info come from? Can you post a link to it please?

Ima

I have seen that mentioned a few times and assumed it was included in a news story of some sort. After searching for it, though, it appears as though the only results for this information come from comments related to a few news stories and from this thread.

Both the parked car... and the suspected perp cars are circled in the picture in this article, too..

Very misleading...

JMO

Very misleading. From the comments below, it's obvious that most folks think that the parked car should be easily identified and that the license plate can be enhanced for identification. The fast-moving minivan won't be easy to locate as there is no visible license plate.

I wonder if the young woman who was outside the bar was interviewed? Maybe she noticed something about the minivan while she was standing outdoors smoking.

According to this news article, police are analyzing a DNA sample. I haven't seen any mention of that on here. Perhaps I missed it. I wonder where the DNA sample was obtained from.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/254807/14/Minivan-driver-sought-in-Jessica-Heeringa-abduction

Watch this video and around the 1m 10s mark, the officer says they found evidence behind the scene and that it was been processed.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/muskegon_county/missing-woman-case-officially-abduction

It's Michigan. The entire state drives like maniacs on their way to a fire. Speed limits are more like minimums.

:floorlaugh: I've never heard that expression before, but many Michigan drivers seem to be in a big hurry to go nowhere fast - especially during construction season that goes on interminably :D

I see the friends and family are ruled out as POI. What about the garage owner?

Forgive me again. I may be confused because I admittedly have been speed reading to try to keep up, but I have tried to read every post. I don't recall reading that the van in question was seen in the area you have indicated as it being seen turning around. I thought it was a co-employee or some other witness that turned around in that area because that person had seen the van at the Exxon and for some reason it raised concern in that person's mind. Can you point me to where the information came from that there was a sighting of the van in the area you have marked on this map? Thanks so much.

This is from page 2 of this thread.

I heard it was a man driving the van (they are saying a Town & Country white van). Some reported it was a grey van.

One post said a co worker drove by and noticed the lights in a van being turned off and they (van) went by Miejer's (sp) and then turned around and came back.

I see the friends and family are ruled out as POI. What about the garage owner?

You mean gas station owner? I'm sure they've talked to him..... I highly doubt he is the one who did this.

The chief eludes to behind the scenes evidence that it was an abduction. Maybe a hair sample? Not to be too graphic but it's possible the perp pulled her hair when the struggled ensued and it was found by investigators?

Besides the photo bucket image posted earlier, this one is pretty clear .

heeringa-cctv-1-522x293.jpg

http://news.sky.com/story/1085102/jessica-heeringa-abduction-cctv-search

Whoever did this is not going to be sticking around, he is going to get out of there ASAP.

The chief eludes to behind the scenes evidence that it was an abduction. Maybe a hair sample? Not to be too graphic but it's possible the perp pulled her hair when the struggled ensued and it was found by investigators?

"Police are analyzing grainy surveillance video and a DNA sample in the search for a missing gas station clerk.

Investigators say Jessica Heeringa, 25, was abducted from the Exxon Mobil gas station late Friday night. Her keys and purse were found at the scene a short time before she was supposed to close the station for the night. There was no surveillance video from the Mobil station and no signs of struggle. or theft"

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/254807/14/Minivan-driver-sought-in-Jessica-Heeringa-abduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa