State rests rebuttal case- thread #166

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the who the mod on duty is right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harmony2, IIRC from the last thread.

harmony2_zpsf9c87a81.jpg

Brad Phillips ‏@findthebrad 17h

@cshughes Hi Chris, in your opinion, short of marrying/commiting to JA, did Travis have any chance of #jodiarias not attempting murder?

@findthebrad yes. He almost escaped her. It was that last fight that did it. TA was going to expose her, so she killed him.

@cshughes Wouldn't exposing her have only made #jodiarias more determined to exact revenge? Unless exposing wld result in her arrest?!?

@findthebrad Yes. Exactly. She did something awful (no one knows what), he threatened to expose her, so she killed him.

@cshughes Chris, when you say "no-one knows", do you mean no-one including yourself? Or do you mean truth hasn't come out yet? #jodiarias

@findthebrad really. No one knows. I've read ALL of his emails & chats with JA. Can't tell what fight was over. Big mystery.

Brad Phillips Brad Phillips ‏@findthebrad 16h

@cshughes Ok, so we don't know that JA would've been neutralised as result of him exposing? Ie. Arrest may or may not have been result.

@cshughes Still seems to me that #jodiarias wld've inevitably attempted to murder TA, even if Cancun had delayed it. She is the face of evil

@cshughes @findthebrad so u think it was bigger than TA taking Mimi to Cancun?

I think we're in a mod free zone at the moment. Now, don't everyone take that as an invitation to get naked.

I don't know. Maybe it's the one who just opened this thread a couple of minutes ago?

bringing this over from the previous thread.

MichaelJames

I remained silent as I read pages upon pages of disparraging remarks against Chris and Sky Hughes, but I can no longer keep to myself.

I have developed a relationship with Chris and he is one of the most caring, concerned, helpful and compassionate people I have ever had the fortune of getting to know.

To claim that the Hughes are somehow hungry for their own fame and glory in regards to this trial is blatantly false. Chris swore he would NOT speak to anyone until the trial was over. While I was surprised when he told me he was doing the Dr. Drew show, I was glad he was. Both Chris and Sky are in AZ now...they rented a house for a month so they could support Travis' family during these last few days of testimony and also to wait with them for a verdict. While Chris was NOT under subpoena, Sky was until just a couple of days ago. It took Wilmott two days to answer Sky's inquiry as to whether or not she could be released from her subpoena.

Chris was the executor of Travis' estate. Everyone knew how important the friendship was between the Hughes and Travis. They only did 48 Hours to talk about their friend.

Chris WAS scared for Travis...he DID try reaching him. He DID reach out to friends in the Phoenix area to do a safety check on Travis. For those on this forum who pretend to know HOW they'd react if they were in the same situation, YOU HAVE NO IDEA what you would actually do!

Chris, Sky and all other players in this nightmare are forever changed. When a few days passed between our communications, imagine my surprise when the local police showed up at my home to perform a welfare check on me! Yes, Chris had contacted them. Since Travis' death, they no longer can "wait" to find out why a person (like myself) may have gone off the grid.

The Hughes are wonderful people. There's nothing insincere or phony about either of them. People ridiculed Sky for "grinning" while she was both on 48 Hours and also on the witness stand. She was nervous! There are people whose mouths are always in an apparent frown....Sky's mouth always has a hint of a smile. It's her facial features, and NOT something sinister or manipulative!

While I understand we are all entitled to our opinions, I cannot stand judgement against people who others have never met, encountered, etc.

As for the Travis Alexander Legacy Fund, this is something very near and dear to NOT ONLY Chris, but also to Travis' family and friends. Having witnessed their most loved Travis being cast as a pedophilic sexual deviant domestic violence perpetrator has served as a motivation to bring Travis' reputation back to that of the honorable, decent, kind, generous, motivated man Travis actually was. Chris has asked me to be on the board...and I can assure all of you that Chris has no intention of taking ANY salary or monies from this fund for personal gain. It's offensive to claim otherwise.

Please be mindful as you trash Chris (and indubidably Sky after tonight's episode of Dr. Drew) that the Hughes have friends on this forum and your statements are highly offensive and hurtful to those of us who know, love and respect them.

Thank you.

Is it common for folks from AZ to travel to Utah and California? Just wondering.

I hope Juan in closing uses a map to display her travels and cell phone usage. IMO unless someone is familiar a map really helps!!!

Once I saw the map.... I was overwhelmed at the ridiculousness of her lost, stranded with no gas tale... cross crossing into AZ twice tale.

It's such a stupid lie .. we are much more remote out here in places, I've still never needed a gas can for travelling, and I do road trips a lot .. only time I needed gas cans was when I had an old bomb where none of the gauges worked.

If you look at a map of that region, you'll see Pasadena,CA. From Pasadena, you can go North to Utah, or east to AZ.

She obviously took the wrong pill. The blue pill - The Matrix movie an object in some of Jodi's drawings and diaries.

tumblr_llu95jAZ2i1qj0h3wo1_500.png

Is it common for folks from AZ to travel to Utah and California? Just wondering.

I hope Juan in closing uses a map to display her travels and cell phone usage. IMO unless someone is familiar a map really helps!!!

Once I saw the map.... I was overwhelmed at the ridiculousness of her lost, stranded with no gas tale... cross crossing into AZ twice tale.

bringing this over from the previous thread.

MichaelJames

I remained silent as I read pages upon pages of disparraging remarks against Chris and Sky Hughes, but I can no longer keep to myself.

I have developed a relationship with Chris and he is one of the most caring, concerned, helpful and compassionate people I have ever had the fortune of getting to know.

To claim that the Hughes are somehow hungry for their own fame and glory in regards to this trial is blatantly false. Chris swore he would NOT speak to anyone until the trial was over. While I was surprised when he told me he was doing the Dr. Drew show, I was glad he was. Both Chris and Sky are in AZ now...they rented a house for a month so they could support Travis' family during these last few days of testimony and also to wait with them for a verdict. While Chris was NOT under subpoena, Sky was until just a couple of days ago. It took Wilmott two days to answer Sky's inquiry as to whether or not she could be released from her subpoena.

Chris was the executor of Travis' estate. Everyone knew how important the friendship was between the Hughes and Travis. They only did 48 Hours to talk about their friend.

Chris WAS scared for Travis...he DID try reaching him. He DID reach out to friends in the Phoenix area to do a safety check on Travis. For those on this forum who pretend to know HOW they'd react if they were in the same situation, YOU HAVE NO IDEA what you would actually do!

Chris, Sky and all other players in this nightmare are forever changed. When a few days passed between our communications, imagine my surprise when the local police showed up at my home to perform a welfare check on me! Yes, Chris had contacted them. Since Travis' death, they no longer can "wait" to find out why a person (like myself) may have gone off the grid.

The Hughes are wonderful people. There's nothing insincere or phony about either of them. People ridiculed Sky for "grinning" while she was both on 48 Hours and also on the witness stand. She was nervous! There are people whose mouths are always in an apparent frown....Sky's mouth always has a hint of a smile. It's her facial features, and NOT something sinister or manipulative!

While I understand we are all entitled to our opinions, I cannot stand judgement against people who others have never met, encountered, etc.

As for the Travis Alexander Legacy Fund, this is something very near and dear to NOT ONLY Chris, but also to Travis' family and friends. Having witnessed their most loved Travis being cast as a pedophilic sexual deviant domestic violence perpetrator has served as a motivation to bring Travis' reputation back to that of the honorable, decent, kind, generous, motivated man Travis actually was. Chris has asked me to be on the board...and I can assure all of you that Chris has no intention of taking ANY salary or monies from this fund for personal gain. It's offensive to claim otherwise.

Please be mindful as you trash Chris (and indubidably Sky after tonight's episode of Dr. Drew) that the Hughes have friends on this forum and your statements are highly offensive and hurtful to those of us who know, love and respect them.

Thank you.

If all the above is true, why were they so quick to believe Travis was a pedophile when the DT confronted them with the forged letters?

Bringing this over from the other thread...
Detective Flore's daughter, Angela wrote this song as a tribute to Travis and the Alexander family. She performs it with a singer, Corrina.
What an amazing gift! (both their gifts as performers and the gift they are giving the Alexander's with this song and video.)

AngelaAnne "I Hope You Fly" for Alexanders - YouTube

Absolutely beautiful. The tears are streaming down my face right now!!

That girl has a set of pipes her daddy can be proud of. And she has a daddy anyone would be proud of.

Thanks for re-posting it or I would have missed it. :seeya:

ETA: I re-read and it's not DF's daughter singing, but ya know what I mean.

Anyone know where HLN can be streamed? I want to see some of the guests. tia

I stream it through Xfinity.com but I have cable through Comcast, and Xfinity is affiliated with Comcast. Hope that helps.

ITA, and she used the gas is cheaper in wherever place excuse, but yet she filled the gas cans in the most expensive place!

Besides, these days, people are not stranded like the old days.

Cell phones, "onstar",GPS, warranties with new vehicles, CAA/AAA. Jodi is just full of lies and that alone will get her the DP.

It's such a stupid lie .. we are much more remote out here in places, I've still never needed a gas can for travelling, and I do road trips a lot .. only time I needed gas cans was when I had an old bomb where none of the gauges worked.

Holy Mackrel, watching NG and she has JA answering Jury questions. She was almost smiling at them telling her tale of how the camera rolled. Well, not rolled, bounced a few times. Her face looked like she was reading Winnie the Pooh and talking about Tigger. Oh brother. PTSD, I don't think so! Abuse, I don't think so. No smiles ever re-telling. I almost forgot what a horrid actress she is. She would be shaking like a Chihuahua and crying a river of tears if this was remotely true.

Listen Einstein, you need to study some method acting along with all your Psych books.
Stanislavski and Lee Strasberg would not be happy.

Closed the door to the last thread too fast for me.

My imagination goes all over the place wondering how JM is going to present his closing argument.

I wonder if he will use some electronics to show 62 seconds as he relates her version of the killing with some interjections, to show this could not have happened.

It does surprise me that the bullet first scenario is still being debated. The ME has testified Travis would have no purposeful movement with this type of injury. The ME also cited a lack of blood/hemorrhaging as evidence that this wound was post mortem, due to both the entrance wound and lack of blood in the sinus cavity. The bullet casing is lying on top of blood. And lastly, JA testified that there was no blood in the bathroom after she shot him. While I can understand ignoring one piece of evidence, I find it difficult to ignore 4 pieces of evidence. This was a very cold and calculated murder and using a knife first does make sense in that JA wanted it to be both personal and a slow, painful death.

Surprising that pre-meditated murder is still debated. I pray the jury sees through all the fog.

The other thing that is bizarre about the Hughs is that email they sent to Jodi about how poorly Travis treats women. I know CH says he did it to scare Jodi off but if any one of my friends ever took it upon themselves to "scare off" one of my romantic involvements by sending them an email about how poorly I treat people, I don't think we would remain friends.

ITA, and she used the gas is cheaper in wherever place excuse, but yet she filled the gas cans in the most expensive place!

Besides, these days, people are not stranded like the old days.

Cell phones, "onstar",GPS, warranties with new vehicles, CAA/AAA. Jodi is just full of lies and that alone will get her the DP.

And a rental car isn't free

Anyone know where HLN can be streamed? I want to see some of the guests. tia
If we could only get the HLN guests without the hosts and their shameless standards of 'professional journalism': Their interruptions, editorializing, changing the subject right when the guest is actually mentioning some key piece of info is enough to make you want to pry your ears out with a rusty butter knife! The HLN hosts rival the Arizona livestream Courtroom sidebars in time wasting video footage. They beat the DT in terms of verbose examples of tedium.

Holy Mackrel, watching NG and she has JA answering Jury questions. She was almost smiling at them telling her tale of how the camera rolled. Well, not rolled, bounced a few times. Her face looked like she was reading Winnie the Pooh and talking about Tigger. Oh brother. PTSD, I don't think so! Abuse, I don't think so. No smiles ever re-telling. I almost forgot what a horrid actress she is. She would be shaking like a Chihuahua and crying a river of tears if this was remotely true.

Listen Einstein, you need to study some method acting along with all your Psych books.
Stanislavski and Lee Strasberg would not be happy.

I thought it was more like she was answering ?'s for a Miss America pageant.

Brad Phillips ‏@findthebrad 17h

@cshughes Hi Chris, in your opinion, short of marrying/commiting to JA, did Travis have any chance of #jodiarias not attempting murder?

@findthebrad yes. He almost escaped her. It was that last fight that did it. TA was going to expose her, so she killed him.

@cshughes Wouldn't exposing her have only made #jodiarias more determined to exact revenge? Unless exposing wld result in her arrest?!?

@findthebrad Yes. Exactly. She did something awful (no one knows what), he threatened to expose her, so she killed him.

@cshughes Chris, when you say "no-one knows", do you mean no-one including yourself? Or do you mean truth hasn't come out yet? #jodiarias

@findthebrad really. No one knows. I've read ALL of his emails & chats with JA. Can't tell what fight was over. Big mystery.

Brad Phillips Brad Phillips ‏@findthebrad 16h

@cshughes Ok, so we don't know that JA would've been neutralised as result of him exposing? Ie. Arrest may or may not have been result.

@cshughes Still seems to me that #jodiarias wld've inevitably attempted to murder TA, even if Cancun had delayed it. She is the face of evil

@cshughes @findthebrad so u think it was bigger than TA taking Mimi to Cancun?

I don't speak Twidiot... Can someone tell me who is saying what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson