State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why I am getting an error type message when I try to click thanks sometimes?

It's actually an empty window that pops up with the Yellow Triangle with the Exclamation Point in the middle...but no words. And a window tone that basically means "not now!" LOL!!

Never had this happen before!

You know you have been on this case to long when you sit here and listen to this man go on and on and on to the defense...... only to wait patiently for JM to come out and hit the grand slam questions and blow all this puff puff puff out of the water. Just like ALV.

Question. Since he is not licensed to practice in AZ he would be unable to examine Jodi, correct? If he hasn't examined her than his testimony is pointless, is it not?

Maybe an appointment today won't be so bad if everything he says is going to be so long winded.

Is JW trying to get to the point that Dr. Demarte didn't qualify for her license? Why is she asking about licensing in Arizona?

Any passing flies best be careful.. JA's lips are showing that hole....lizard tongue's ready to shoot out. lol.....

I hear noises but who knows what they are saying. :lol:

Hmmmm.....seems like a nice enough guy....makes me almost feel bad for what's about to happen to him.... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

grams_zpsd87a45f5.jpg

Yet again!! Can't believe the DT trotted out the widowed grandma whose gun JA stole.

I'm sure Jodi DEMANDED her to be there to play on the jury's sympathy :stormingmad:

"And do you drive to work? Yes? Do you need a license for that?"

"Yes I hold a driver's license with the state of California. We must provide proof of residence in the state which consists of a copy of our bills or a passport, then we physically travel to the state bureau of motor vehicles. Our credentials are scrutinized by a team of state-trained professionals, then we are given a written examination on site. "

Oh! Ok! So is that...does that... do you....can you drive a car then?

:seeya: Finally got WS to open the door for me, and found a live feed that's working (off & on)... Did I miss much, or were they late as usual?

JW - Defense calls Dr. Rbt Geffner - takes the stand with a large binder and multiple papers under his arm.

JA allows him time to pour water - PhD

Masters and Doctorate in Psychology - licensed in 1980 as psychologist in Texas and was a marriage and family therapist previous.

now he is licensed in California - since 1999. Practicing as psychologist for 33 years, you cannot practice in a mental health professional by some type of license - he was a licensed marriage & family therapist.

University Alliant International U = distinguished professor - researcher, founder in family violence and sexual assault institute in texas, he started @ Alliant 15 years - he used to teach now he supervises.

Non-Profit institute has training, publications, policy, direct services components including a non-profit book store, marriage and family therapists, they offer continuing education hours for professionals. Trainings and conferences provided himself and staff - one large one in San Diego yearly - almost 1 week with various trainings 1200-1400 people attend. Trauma conference and ind interantional conference.

They have trained medical Dr's and Judges - he was lead psychologist for Nat. Judges College - they spend 1-2 weeks in training - he did issues of child abuse, domestic violenc, aggresssion, violence, trauma, risk assessment, repeat offenders treatment on topics that he would train on.

(Jodi's Aunt and Grandma are in attendance today)

He will not receive any extra salary for testifying today - he is on a fixed salary.

He supervises variety of people @ Universtiy as a research professor - working on their Doctorate degrees in clinical or forensic psychology. . . dissertations. He supervises 12 on issues of trauma, abuse, violence.

Other part is the clinical part with direct service - many victims who have been traumatized =

there are 2 doctorate students who are interning who will finish in June and new set come in in June or July. Clinical or forensic . . . . he has another individual who is a post-doctorate fellow now.

each year they have new groups - now they have a licensed social worker and another who come for supervision each week for child custody, abuse, violence issues.

post doctorate fellow must have so many hours before applying for their license. Arizona requires . . . . how does it work to get doctorate?
objection - leading

Looks like Jodi is just staring down the jury creepily .. perhaps NOT a good idea as we're headed towards the end and deliberations ..

I noticed JA is watching the jury today. Just saw alot of Travis's friends there---good

I wonder what JA thought when she turned around and saw all the friends and family of Travis in the courtroom today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member