MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a random thought~
Why would a bachelor, presumably an RSO own a minivan?
I'd say it's registered to his Mother, Aunt, Sister with kids. He's just "borrowing" it to get back and forth to work Possibly also working the night-shift.
I wonder which factories or local Places of business close their second shift at 10 pm?

Just a random thought~
Why would a bachelor, presumably an RSO own a minivan?
I'd say it's registered to his Mother, Aunt, Sister with kids. He's just "borrowing" it to get back and forth to work Possibly also working the night-shift.
I wonder which factories or local Places of business close their second shift at 10 pm?

Maybe someone in the perp's family owned one (Mother, Aunt, Cousin etc).

That's what I'm thinking. RSO's don't always get their licenses taken away either. They pay their fines, get their license back and their cars. However, if the suspect was also involved in a DUI that would also explain the need to "borrow" someone else's car. We need to look at dui suspects too. JMHO

Someone said that LLL now lives in Norton Shores, how far away from the gas station does he live?

he also has a brother too, does he live with him?

There is a light there. I don't know about a camera. It seems like a likely place for one, but I really don't know. If you turn left there onto Seaway, you head into Muskegon and/or Muskegon Hts or loop back around to Norton Shores. If you turn right, Seaway/Bus31 actually turns into I96 heading East into Grand Rapids and all the way across the state. Right before the light, there is a road and apartment complex to the left...Hidden Cove apartments. Back in there is a lot of marsh and leads to Mona Lake Park. I am a little concerned about that area.

Yeah, it would be huge to know if the van made it to 31/Seaway and went left or right in which case the investigation needs to go in a much bigger direction. If they knew the van didn't reach 31 and stayed in the area where the Hidden Cove apts, marshes, Lakes, etc are they could focus on door-to-door and ground searches.

Someone said that LLL now lives in Norton Shores, how far away from the gas station does he live?

Pull up google maps. He lives on Airport Rd, which is within a few hundred feet of Boyers Coins where the second video of the van was captured. You can get his address from the registry. Literally a 5 or 6 minute drive from Exxon.

Yeah, it would be huge to know if the van made it to 31/Seaway and went left or right in which case the investigation needs to go in a much bigger direction. If they knew the van didn't reach 31 and stayed in the area where the Hidden Cove apts, marshes, Lakes, etc are they could focus on door-to-door and ground searches.

If your map is still up, look at the location of Airport Rd as compared to Boyers Coins and the Seaway intersection. We have at least one and possibly 2 RSOs who live right there and fit the description IMO

Pull up google maps. He lives on Airport Rd, which is within a few hundred feet of Boyers Coins where the second video of the van was captured. You can get his address from the registry. Literally a 5 or 6 minute drive from Exxon.

According to Mapquest, he lives 3 minutes away (by car) from the Exxon station.

Hey I know this gets old after awhile but what zip are you using for LLL's profile to pull up?

According to Mapquest, he lives 3 minutes away (by car) from the Exxon station.

Maybe, or is that as the crow flies? In any case, too close for comfort. If we could get video of the van anywhere past Airport Rd, it would be really helpful! Until we do, this guy (and his RSO brother) is on my radar bigtime.

Maybe, or is that as the crow flies? In any case, too close for comfort. If we could get video of the van anywhere past Airport Rd, it would be really helpful! Until we do, this guy (and his RSO brother) is on my radar bigtime.

I believe it is by vehicle.

Have you looked up his RSO brother?

I believe it is by vehicle.

Have you looked up his RSO brother?

I dont know who you mean. There are 3 with that last name in MI, one in Holland who is homeless, one in Warren and the one on Airport Rd.

His RSO brother's last known addy is in Holland, MI.

I dont know who you mean. There are 3 with that last name in MI, one in Holland who is homeless, one in Warren and the one on Airport Rd.

The one who lives on Airport Rd and Holland, MI are brothers.

Ok, I went to the RSO site and then did a google search. LLLs family presence is well known. Looks like there's a father that is wanted for non-support (no update on his status). The brother RSL? Skipped on his support too/ also neglect non-voilent of a child. Is there another brother I should be looking at?

Can you link where it says they are brothers?

Since the last address of M is homeless, it would make sense that he could be living on Airport with his family right now.

yes, the money laying out concerns me...that makes it pretty clear there was no intent to rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatcrimewriterchick