State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Seque...it just turned 5:00 here in Nova Scotia!!!! So...Bottom's Up! Cheers...:toast:
...as we wait for Juan our:hero:to come riding in:bud:

It works for me...5:00 anywhere....serious wine time coming up!!

He just said that it was appropriate to use the TSI1 when Dr Carp administered it because the TSI2 hadn't come out yet!! Oh, brother. So, it's valid now - and I do mean, right now! But the TSI1 that Dr. D administered a year or so later is not valid. SAME TEST! How stupidly silly can you get?! EXHAUSTING!

Well, it's been very interesting watching the mask slowly slip from Arias' face during this trial and get a glimpse of the monster she's become. I first saw flashes of it when the jurors would not acknowledge her faux earnestness. Now, she can scarcely conceal it...lololol.

Had to bring this over from the last thread:

hmmm.......Witness:" I am a distinquished professor and blah...blah...oops spilly!...blah, blahblah....ooh arrows....!!! blahbalhblah... let's trash Demartes...blahblahbalah....BURP...oops excuse me.....nervous gigle..blahblahblah...tigers and bears...blah,blahblah...lunch.....":floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: :lol:

I am still laughing!! Post of the day, imo Entertaining and a perfect synopsis of the testimony so far! :floorlaugh:

I heard breaking news that during lunch JW challenged Juan to a fight on the grass in front of the courthouse.

JW went in for the attack but as usual missed her target and retreated:

4WBo34L.gif

Rose, wonderful idea about using a toothpick to eat cheeto's lol

I hate it when it my fingers turn orange lol

you are so clever...;-)

eta, hi every1...been tagging along, following along, but my work duties get in the way of me posting

It's not my idea. I 'stole' it from another member who shared this genius tip with us yesterday. I forget the name. :(

I love your user name by the way!

T minus 17 minutes
Hurry and get done what ya gotta get done, so you don't miss a minute of this riveting testimony!

tumblr_m9am30Sn1T1r3dtleo1_500.gif

:floorlaugh:...that reminds me...we haven't seen Kmouse lately...

:giggle: :eek:
______

48448210.jpg

http://i79.servimg.com/u/f79/13/22/60/29/48448210.jpg

Not sure, but you may have just "de-edified" the dwarves "sort of contemporaneous" with "that chaotic pattern that paper falls."

T minus 17 minutes
Hurry and get done what ya gotta get done, so you don't miss a minute of this riveting testimony!

tumblr_m9am30Sn1T1r3dtleo1_500.gif

That was one of funniest episodes of I Love Lucy! Thx =D:floorlaugh:

Cheers!
:toast: *burp* excuse me :giggle:
:skip:
Hey Seque...it just turned 5:00 here in Nova Scotia!!!! So...Bottom's Up! Cheers...:toast:
...as we wait for Juan our:hero:to come riding in:bud:

Since Dr. G burped during his testimony with Wilmott, he just might projectile vomit when Juan gets a hold of him

I can't believe this many sidebars are NORMAL....

They aren't. Another reason I think it's on this Judge that this trial has dragged out so long. JW does not know how to make a proper objection, so the judge calls them all to the bench and lets Willmott whine.

Juan's the lawyer version of the Vegematic...he slices and dices hostile witnesses! It's a thing of beauty, isn't it? :)
:rockon:

The difference is that Juan works just as well as advertised. :giggle:

I find I cant sit still and watch/listen to him! he sounds just like ALV..Why will all these people try to get her a sentence with a chance for parole? I know for the money but they could be putting peoples lives on the line in the future. I am so sick of their ch*t!!! I cant wait for JUan. We may be here til midnight if they will keep the courthouse open. Depression Ch&t! she is evil:banghead: :seeya:

Didn't 'see' an answer to my question - is this another brother & sister of Travis?

TIA!

Im not sure... Cute couple though...

But the guy yawning in the back is me...

even though I am a girl... And am not at the trial....

:D

I'm listening to JA answer jury questions to pass the time while working and she's talking about the helio. WHEN did she tell JM she lost it? After the phone sex but before the deadly trip? Does anyone know?

Yes; she supposedly reported it stolen to Siskiyou County.

But she's busted, because on that phone on June 3, she's taking pictures of that new bru-do.

For someone with such low self-esteem she certainly liked pictures of Jodi, did she not?

How ironic that her narcissism is her undoing...

Well guys tomorrow is the 4 month mark. I want my guilty verdict, and I want it NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member