MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone online thats good with doing the maps? it would be nice to see a map with all of these points on it:

1. gas station she was abducted from
2. location of first video
3. location of second video
4. spot where this individual was pulled over

...it would also be kind of cool to have markers for where RSOs live so we can see where they are in relation to all of the other map points.

i REALLY need to learn to make a map. i'm learning to have quite a "thing" for them!

<Mod snip>
I think LLL fb was taken down due to it being reported by many, I never got to see it, would have been a useful tool for sleuthing if it does turn out he ends up a POI. I cannot find his brother, so if anyone could PM me with that info I would appreciate it.

I also have reservations about the sketch, I am sorry to say this...but if your not really suspect of someone, its dark, eleven p.m. and you pass a minivan even driving slowly, how are you to get a sketch with fine details even with how far apart a persons eyes are??? This just perplexes me. I think either there is more too it, as in another witness that is not being disclosed or I don't think they have much.

I keep going back to the person who was by the guitar store watching the van parked in back. I just don't understand if they found this so suspect why they would not have at least called the store and asked if everything was okay. This just keeps bugging me. I have a family member that works fast food, they manage the store in fact. We have been known to watch to see what is going on at work when he is not there, sitting in a parking lot. One time we saw someone out by the dumpster and it was at night. We actually went and put our high beams on them, just to be sure they checked out and were not waiting for the nighttime employee. I just find it odd that they would suspect something and then leave... Something there is OFF to me.IMHO

Was this person a man with the initials SW?

I agree with the bolded above. I appreciate your perspective.

jmo

I don't like the way people are being treated for being realistic when they really didn't say anything negative. We all know the odds after a week; But its not like she's going to magically come back. Only LE can do that. My hopes are high as are everyone elses; mostly for that baby that needs her sooo much and for my faith in the PD because they're working so hard on almost no sleep. But we have to brace for reality too.
Please don't let this be like the rest. Make exception just ..this ..once.

And further down...

"WZZM 13's Phil Dawson reports the man, who is a registered sex offender, left the police station with investigators around 8 p.m. He was transported in an unmarked police vehicle without handcuffs.

Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw says the man was being questioned further "off site." He was not named as a suspect."

The first sentence about him being released was an update to the article, along with the change in headline to him being released.

What you quoted is from the original article, before the update about him being released.

ETA - just wanted to say that I'm just passing on information - I respect everyone's right to believe or interpret as they see fit. We all know how the news is these days.

Here is a link to Thread 1 for those of you new to WS, or recently joining us. I didn't see a link to Thread 1 earlier at the beginning of Thread 2. Can somebody please add a Thread 1 link to the beginning of Thread 2, like in Dylan's...Lotus PawPrint or a Mod? Please and thanks. :) (edit: I noticed imamaze added a link on the second post)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207185

LE knows if blood was found by now. They may not know if it is Jessica's, but they can determine if a substance is human blood very quickly.

I think it would be a miracle if she is still alive after six nights. It sounds like LE is just trying to clear various possible POI's; if so, that is not very promising. Hoping they have more than we know. But somehow, I am not getting the impression that there is a sense of counting minutes, i.e. as if they believe she is being held alive. But that is JMO.

Please, please report any tips to the Norton Shores police dept. or Silent Observer
1-866-774-3345

Or text

CRIMES (make sure you put) TIP 138- and then your tip.

OR download the APP

Blood on the concrete now? This is the first I've heard and if there are indeed spots, they should have been tested immediately. What the heck? Norton Shores has a tiny police department...it's a tiny, relatively quiet city. But with the county and state cops helping, I would hope things would be going better.

Side note...every time I hear sirens, I get a mixed feeling of dread and anticipation. I am hearing a ton of them right now. Probably not related but it's such a weird feeling.

About the altered POI picture that was going around, someone drew a 5 yr old's version of a goatee and some eye wrinkles on it to make it look more like the gas station owner. It had people all fired up with the mob mentality. I emailed a couple of reporters asking them to PLEASE do more to get the word out there that the owner has been officially cleared. I have no idea if my emails were even seen, but within a couple of hours, the media started asking people to stop circulating that altered picture and stop calling in tips about the owner.

I don't like the way people are being treated for being realistic when they really didn't say anything negative. We all know the odds after a week; But its not like she's going to magically come back. Only LE can do that. My hopes are high as are everyone elses; mostly for that baby that needs her sooo much and for my faith in the PD because they're working so hard on almost no sleep. But we have to brace for reality too.
Please don't let this be like the rest. Make exception just ..this ..once.

bbm - where are you seeing that? on the Find Jessica page?

I know. :(

I'm sorry, but, the similarities are there, the geography and even the timeline, so, I had to post it. :(

Sorry.

I understand. I hadn't realized they were all April though.
I followed most of the cases and am aware of the authors (investigators) connections. It is an honor to see their sweet faces and this is a search for Jessica and a search for the truth. So, thank you for keeping their information out there!

jmo

Releasing a suspect is not unheard of. The Whitney Heichel case comes to mind. Jonathan Holt was questioned and released so he could be surveilled. Doing so lead to a treasure trove of vital evidence for LE.

Was this person a man with the initials SW?

I agree with the bolded above. I appreciate your perspective.

jmo

Yes...Did you find anything on him??? I found his fb but it was locked down pretty tight...

Releasing a suspect is not unheard of. The Whitney Heichel case comes to mind. Jonathan Holt was questioned and released so he could be surveilled. Doing so lead to a treasure trove of vital evidence for LE.

Dude's gonna have a hard time leading them anywhere without any wheels. They kept his van.

Here is a link to Thread 1 for those of you new to WS, or recently joining us. I didn't see a link to Thread 1 earlier at the beginning of Thread 2. Can somebody please add a Thread 1 link to the beginning of Thread 2, like in Dylan's...Lotus PawPrint or a Mod? Please and thanks. :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207185

Even though it's "my" post at the beginning of the thread (w/the sketch), I don't have access to edit that post so I can't add the link to thread 1.
Looks like a Mod will have to take that job.
Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members