MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
http://fox17online.com/2013/04/27/norton-shores-police-looking-for-missing-woman/#axzz2Rh8KOqEk
jessica-heeringa.jpg

"NORTON SHORES, Mich- The Norton Shores Police Department is investigating a missing person which occurred in late evening hours of April 26, 2013 at the Exxon Mobil gas station located at 1196 E. Sternberg Rd. Around 11:15 p.m. Norton Shores Police officers were dispatched to the gas station on a suspicious activity report. Customers called 911 after entering the store to find no employees present. The employee scheduled to be working, Jessica Heeringa, was not able to be located.
Contact has been made with friends and family of 25 year old Jessica Heeringa but as of April 27, 2013 at 2:00 pm Jessica has not been located.
Jessica is described as a white female, 25 years old, 5’1 tall, approximately 110 lbs., blond shoulder length hair, and blue eyes. Jessica is also known to wear wired rim glasses. She may be wearing a blue collared shirt saying “Sternberg Exxon”.
Anyone who may have witnessed suspicious activity near the Exxon Mobil gas station is asked to contact Silent Observer at 231-72-CRIME (231-722-7463) or call 911."

936415_576999048987100_65449273_n.png

Suspect sketch

bilde

Thread #1
Thread #2

A few reminders...

We do not have any POI's or Suspects named in this case. We will not discuss anyone in this manner until or unless LE does name a POI or suspect.

We are a victim friendly site, the family (including the boyfriend) are victims. No bashing, sleuthing or talking about them in a suspicious manner.

Rumors are not allowed. If you are stating something as fact, link to it. You can discuss what is known in main stream media and from law enforcement. You can speculate with what is known at this time only, no wild rumors or speculation.

Posting or discussing comments from FB or news pages are not allowed.You can suggest checking out the comments section or FB, but it is considered rumor and not discussible here.

Sex Offenders
It is illegal to use the sex offender registry information to harass anyone. We would never condone that at Websleuths. However, it is okay if, when a child goes missing or is harmed, we look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim. Never even hint at harassing anyone on the sex offenders list. Any posting here about a sex offender should always be within the law.

Ima

anyone online thats good with doing the maps? it would be nice to see a map with all of these points on it:

1. gas station she was abducted from
2. location of first video
3. location of second video
4. spot where this individual was pulled over

...it would also be kind of cool to have markers for where RSOs live so we can see where they are in relation to all of the other map points.

i REALLY need to learn to make a map. i'm learning to have quite a "thing" for them!

I have a few minutes ... might be able to add the locations to the other map ... does anyone have the addresses of points 3 and 4?

But I'm so good at speculation. (._.) I just try to make sense of things that's all. (JMO usually works, right?)

But I'm so good at speculation. (._.) I just try to make sense of things that's all. (JMO usually works, right?)

Speculation is fine as long as it is with what is known. No wild rumors allowed. Even if its JMO it still can not be wild rumors or wild speculation. Does that help?

Speculation is fine as long as it is with what is known. No wild rumors allowed. Even if its JMO it still can not be wild rumors or wild speculation. Does that help?

Yes thank you. Like I said, I usually just try to connect the dots. And I stay on topic while discussing said dots. :) Much appreciated.

has this been posted?
http://fox17online.com/2013/05/01/m...ew-location-may-be-polygraphed/#axzz2S6ZvscUB

man being questioned - moved to a different location, may take poly, drives silver van/minivan. was questioned after receiving a tip about him. Is this our LLL?

"As FOX 17 was the first to report, the man was named in a tip, then was pulled over while driving a silver van. He was then taken to the police department for questioning."

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2013/05/01/m...ew-location-may-be-polygraphed/#ixzz2S6aahfzh

I have a few minutes ... might be able to add the locations to the other map ... does anyone have the addresses of points 3 and 4?

3. 4300 Grand Haven Rd, Norton Shores, MI 49441 (Coin Zone)
4. S Getty St & E Hume Ave, Muskegon Heights, MI 49444

i'm also working on a map, but it won't be ready until the morning. :)

I wouldn't write it here in public view anyway...I'm sure it was removed for good reason

Watch: Inside The Search For Jessica Heeringa
Dozens of people are working around the clock to find Jessica Heeringa. Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw gave Fox 17 an inside look at how investigators are tackling this case.

Watch the video to see how police from all over Muskegon County are investigating leads and tips in the search for the 25-year-old mother.

http://fox17online.com/2013/05/02/watch-inside-the-search-for-jessica-heeringa/#axzz2RhugHyFB

I really wish they would let us know which RSO drove a silver minivan.

(supposedly they are looking at 4 who live within a 2 mile radius of the gas station and 3 who fit some of the characteristics of the sketch.)

from an older article I read.

Do you think POE would help? (Process of Elimination)

Have a good night everyone, May daylight bring answers and Jessica back to her beloved family and precious little boy...

has this been posted?
http://fox17online.com/2013/05/01/m...ew-location-may-be-polygraphed/#axzz2S6ZvscUB

man being questioned - moved to a different location, may take poly, drives silver van/minivan. was questioned after receiving a tip about him. Is this our LLL?

"As FOX 17 was the first to report, the man was named in a tip, then was pulled over while driving a silver van. He was then taken to the police department for questioning."

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2013/05/01/m...ew-location-may-be-polygraphed/#ixzz2S6aahfzh

Couldn't catch up in the last day or so's posts. I presume LLL is a reference to the RSO???? What led to LLL???? The middle hair part??? Isn't he thin at 6'2" and 155 pounds as compared to the released description. Just trying to get caught up. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie