Closing Arguments- thread #171

Status
Not open for further replies.
keepcalmjuansgotthis.png

I just posted a looooooooong response in regards to the ME report, the typo and concerns around it. I took to long and lost it in the closing :(

lesson learned - long posts need to be done in Word first. :/

Good Morning/afternoon, sluthers!! I am a nervous wreck! Not sure why. I have total faith in Juan, but after Caylee I can't help but be skeptiical

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:
Hi everyone, I have not been posting but I have been reading and watching the trial. I will be hanging with everyone today...hugs to all. We finally made it to the last days.
Welcome
:fireworks2::fireworks2:

I was nervous at first today. But I feel a sense of peace now, knowing Travis IS about to get justice.
God bless his family, and Juan.

attorneys in chambers - what a surprise.

From AZ Central:

Chris Williams Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1h

Per usual, TY @courtpio: Jury Instructions read prior to start of closing arguments #JodiArias. Closings scheduled today & tomorrow.

Chris Williams Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 10m

#JodiArias trial has been crazy to cover many days but today there's a circus buzz to the media gallery. I am in for the AM but it's packed

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 4m

Watch #JodiArias trial closing arguments live-stream here http://ow.ly/kE4Xm from #Phoenix. #Arias #TravisAlexander

By any chance would CNN be carrying the closing without interruptions?

When I get nervous or anxious, I break out in a rash on my chest. Just went into the restroom, walked past the mirror, and sure enough, the rash. Great.

omg it could be shingles, you better get to the doctor STAT!!! LOL;)

I would love to see the minutes of the HLN meeting where the various producers were offering ideas of cases to focus on. They scour MANY venues to find just the right case.

Seems weird to me this was just an idea among many at one point long long ago. Shooting the bull across a conference room table. Probably something a producer's assistant came across during the '08 Presidential campaign since they were spending a lot of time in that area of the Country.

Good Day Trial Watchers

Sending positive thoughts and vibes to the Alexander family today. I hope the verdict brings you all peace and comfort

Will JW or KN be able to object while Juan Martinez is speaking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member