Closing Arguments- thread #171

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I get nervous or anxious, I break out in a rash on my chest. Just went into the restroom, walked past the mirror, and sure enough, the rash. Great.

Make sure Mark doesn't see that.

Can the Defense "object" during Juans closing argument?? TIA

I saw Beth on HLN she says the judge will allow the d's motion for the lesser offense of manslaughter....I wish she hadn't said it cause now my stomach is in knots....I hope she is wrong.

While after the CA trial has left a bad taste in my mouth, as it has w/ others....

if I were to look at this in a logical hopeful way, I would say that based on all the evidence presented, I don't see how a juror could come back with manslaughter or anything other than murder1. The amount of evidence is just too enormous.

With that said....back to negative nancy....we are dealing with human beings sitting there as the jury. :/

good morning y'all! barely slept last night just processing everything!

lets get ready to juanbleeeeeeeeeeee!

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!! WHY didn't I take today off??? I'm telling you, if one single person here bothers me or asks me to do any work, I'm punching some throats.

That so made me :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hi everyone--- I've missed this group. So nervous and excited that we have arrived at CLOSING TIME.... *In Juan we trust*

Thoughts and prayers for Travis' family and friends who have endured a long journey on their way to Justice for their loved one.

Another shout out to all of you lurkers. . . . . come on in and join our conversation. You have ridden along with us all along and have stayed silent. We really want to hear your experience, expertise, thoughts, and value input from our WS family. Welcome to WS!

Warms my heart:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah she to had to get up early in her stripes and handcuffs riding the bus along with all her fellow jail birds. With her little peanut butter samich for lunch.

I stayed up all night last night. Court ended middle of the night my time and I couldn't get to sleep. Will set alarm every 15 minutes in case I do the unthinkable and fall asleep during Juan!:please:

I feel just like Younger Son did when Ghostbusters 2 came out. Man, did he love Ghostbusters. I never saw a kid so happy. Now I have an idea how he felt.

God Bless y'all!
May this be the day that Travis receives true justice.

I was nervous at first today. But I feel a sense of peace now, knowing Travis IS about to get justice.
God bless his family, and Juan.

attorneys in chambers - what a surprise.

....trying to channel your serenity....................
I do believe there will be justice though....just so psyched on how Juan is going to deliver it.....

Hi everyone! I am sorry I didn't respond to some of the posts on the last thread. Ihad to run an errand and just got back.

Just thik...just Juan Martinez talking to the jury! No witnesses. Just him and the jury. How exciting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr